Author Topic: 106 & Park...50/busta/ja Rumor  (Read 339 times)

Skindiana bon3z

106 & Park...50/busta/ja Rumor
« on: May 05, 2003, 02:33:02 PM »
Friday, May 4, 2003
Here is a serious rumor. If it happened, let us know in email. Here is the account of those that heard.

As you probably saw, 50 Cent, Jay-Z, Busta Rhymes and a number of other affiliates (Beanie Sigel, Lloyd Banks, Memph Bleek) were at 106 & Park last week. The word is, trouble began brewing, sort of like if gas and flame met in the street. Across the street from the studios of 106 is a very nice BMW dealer where a lot of rich individuals cop the latest hot whip. Well, urban legend has it that, Ja Rule decided to go “shopping” for a truck on that very day. Those that speak of this rumor say that Ja was across the street with several burly Murder Inc dudes. The MI cats walked up and down the street looking around…all the while 50 is someplace in the building, apparently unaware of the matter.

However, we hear BET head honcho Stephen Hill was very aware of what was brewing. In fact, we hear, he began dispatching BET workers to talk to Ja’s men to “quell” the “heat.” Because we heard that there was some “heat” that really needed to be cooled down to avoid a disaster. Anyway, the tension is building, we hear, and BET is attempting to figure out what to do because both Busta, 50 and Jigga’s transports are out front. And, by now, G-Unit soldier dudes are starting to get wind of what is popping! So, BET tries to usher Bus and 50 outta there via the back of the studio, wherever that is. Meanwhile, we heard, stretch hummers are out front waiting. By this time, po po is there on horses and whatnot and the threat of something really happening is about nil. However, both 50, Lloyd Banks and Bus left the premises someway without a problem…we heard that neither 50 nor Busta had an idea what was going on…but that they probably did later on.

Stephen Hill apparently was doing the right thing and extremely on point and BET workers chilled out front of the building reflecting on what might have happen without their diligence.

-allhiphop rumors  

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:106 & Park...50/busta/ja Rumor
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2003, 02:45:43 PM »
Somebody will die in this beef

Jome

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2003, 06:30:37 PM »
Sounds like a rumour, yeah.
Too much "we heard that", "somebody told us", "we were told", "they say"..
Might be real though.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2003, 12:08:44 PM »
^^^lol tru, thats whats i was thinkin.....wats with all the.......we heard n shit, haha

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2003, 11:45:30 PM »
I honestly think Ja wants to get killed... he is on some strange be like 'Pac shit.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2003, 02:41:32 AM »
I honestly think Ja wants to get killed... he is on some strange be like 'Pac shit.

LMAO!!! For Real....

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2003, 03:01:02 AM »
which is exactly why it shouldnt be allowed to happen.. fuck ja rule... but let him leave the game as the embarrassment he is..

willie_d

• 'G'
  • You ready? Here come the pain!
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2003, 07:50:37 AM »
I hope everyone keeps it hip hop.
I don't want no one to get murdered. Not even Ja Rule.
The only way you can fuck with me, is in a orgy.