Author Topic: deathrow is a rip-off. copied eve now!  (Read 280 times)

DJKross

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
deathrow is a rip-off. copied eve now!
« on: May 05, 2003, 08:09:47 AM »
I neva state my opinion but I got to say to the fans here of Tha row that the ost is a big big let down.

Gail Gotti sounds like a rip-off of Eve. Eastwood was Snoops nickname back n da days. Crooked I is way over rated and he wont ever be as big as Snoop or Daz. Murder INC were on the damn album! >:(

they swap 2pac biter tha realest for an eve biter?

Lil Suge Knight

Re:deathrow is a rip-off. copied eve now!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2003, 08:36:21 AM »
Who would wanna sound like EVE she sucks,  good solid compilation by DEATHROW, bring on Crooks album.
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

Bigg Baller Loc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2003, 08:49:10 AM »
fuck dead hoe(death row)nigga they ain't shit...DPG's waaaaaaaay better then dead hoe cuzz......

asdasda

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2003, 10:49:50 AM »
fuck dead hoe(death row)nigga they ain't shit...DPG's waaaaaaaay better then dead hoe cuzz......
C'mon now, dont act hardcore! NIGGA THEY AIN'T SHIT. DEAD HOE. you talk like Daz! Judge the music. The rest.. who cares? Only groupies do.

If you like DPGC music more than Death Row music, then it's ok. I agree. But c'mon..

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2003, 01:20:40 PM »
i was dissapointed with dysfunctional fam album, a lot of the concepts and subject matter on the album had been done so many times b4 in better ways.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2003, 01:21:14 PM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2003, 01:37:38 PM »
Who would wanna sound like EVE she sucks,  good solid compilation by DEATHROW, bring on Crooks album.
eve is probably the biggest selling female rapper only female who moves units like her is missy elliot unless any1 wants to correct me?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2003, 03:43:59 PM »
The way these rappers rep Death row is kinda stupid, it's just a record label, you dont see other rappers naming their songs after their record labels and yelling out ex. SONY! SONY! SONY!, interscope! interscope!

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2003, 03:47:54 PM »
The two Crooked I solos were the only good songs on the soundtrack.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2003, 05:50:51 PM »
I neva state my opinion but I got to say to the fans here of Tha row that the ost is a big big let down.

Gail Gotti sounds like a rip-off of Eve. Eastwood was Snoops nickname back n da days. Crooked I is way over rated and he wont ever be as big as Snoop or Daz. Murder INC were on the damn album! >:(

they swap 2pac biter tha realest for an eve biter?

I don`t give fuck what you like or not but this post and some of the other responses shows why you made this post.............