Author Topic: GOT MY HANDS ON SOME CRAZY!! DEATH ROW AND TUPAC MEMORABILIA, CHECK IT OUT  (Read 389 times)

We Fly High

« Last Edit: July 13, 2005, 12:57:27 AM by justin.dubcnn »

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
too bad i cant see shit

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 :o  damnnn...how the fuck did u get all that?

GangstaBoogy

wanna fukkin skooBy snakk
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
:o  damnnn...how the fuck did u get all that?

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

asdasda

• 'G'
Great shit, expecially the Pac shit.
P.S. The ass of this girl in the sig of Akshun is better than your, anyway!

We Fly High

it took me awhile to gather all this stuff, and im still on the look out for more items. yeah, i love the pac shit. its something no one else will ever have, esp the 2pacalypse one. that specific poster, and length of autograph and what he says in it, and the date, makes it a rare treasure.
im wondering what the values going to be in the future, as he is already considered a legend now.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
tight

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
Oh My  :o you got this where??
i thought i had some dope tupac shit but it's nothing compared to this
titeee *drool* sorry
peaze
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

We Fly High

for the posters ... my friend has been a big fan of 2pac since day one, the 2pacalypse cd came out at the end of the year 1991, and his dad was able to get this promotional poster from one of his friends, went to a local show in NYC in early 1992 where 2pac performed that night, and got it signed after the show. and the strictly for my niggaz poster was signed in times square in nyc in like jan or feb of 1993 at some sort of a promotional event..
took a lot of convincing and $$$ on my part to have my friend give it up, but hey its worth it

white chocolate, what sort of tupac shit do you got?

i think im going to start collecting rare items like these as a hobby. it would be very nice to look at in the future..
i want to find some 2pac platinum plaques, esp All Eyez on Me. that would be sick. the person that sold me the Death row platinum certification, has a lot of other death row memorabilia to that nature (she actually worked with a lot of the artists, although shes not an artist herself), that shes going to look at once she gets back home from her assignment. hopefully i can come up with something nice.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Tight shit.

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
i'm from canada so i dont really have anything rare, probably the rariest thing i gots is the collectors edition of RUNNIN' CD but other then that i got like 10 or 11 Pac shirts, 2 scrap books full of pics, 3 or 4 of his books, a bunch of dvd's, an a bunch of posters, all the international released cd's an a few singles um.. i just got some crazy 2Pac flags from the cd store too. um.. can't really think right now but nothing really rare just been collecting any Pac stuff i can get my hands on since dear mama broke out everywhere.
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

funkstylz

damn that death row shit is fuckin sweet

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
wow, that stuff would be worth a lot!!! make sure its locked up n shit

kick ass album

McDaddy187 aka Dj Mack

• 'G'
Yeah, that Death Row plaque was on Ebay... I saw it, but $500.. deamn..I'm from Belgium; Europe, and to ship shit like that, anotha $200 for me.. Then this shit is tooooo expensive..I'm glad you got it..consider yourself lucky (and broke  ;) )

Pz