Author Topic: Funk Daddy - Is The Source  (Read 120 times)

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
Funk Daddy - Is The Source
« on: May 06, 2003, 09:06:26 AM »
Sup to all funkdoc'z,

Funk Daddy - Is The Source

I just got "Funk Daddy - Is The Source". Its a dope album. Before I had "Is The Source", I had "Funk You Right On Up" but I wasnt feeling that release as much as "Is The Source". Dope production, no doub and he sure deserved hes spot in the book (+ Interview). This album is released in 1995 on Explicit Records.

Here's a track which really gives you a view on this album:
http://users.pandora.be/railing.-.works1/funk_daddy_-_funk_daddy_is_tha_source_-_02_-_streets_of_s.e.mp3

01.   Intro
    02.   Streets of S.E.A.
    03.   Crooked Path Homies  
    04.   Feel the Funk
    05.   Still Who Ridin'
    06.   Beat Wit Funk Daddy  
    07.   Early Days
    08.   Neva Learned the Real  
    09.   Bailing in the Bay
    10.   72 on the Grind
    11.   Throw up Ya Sets
    12.   Fu?K
    13.   Rainy Day Hustle
    14.   The Source
    15.   Yo Flow

Funkdoc Graphire..
« Last Edit: May 06, 2003, 09:07:28 AM by 40oz Graphire Aka The Abominadable Snowman »
40oz Graphire

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:Funk Daddy - Is The Source
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2003, 09:12:29 AM »
yea i picked up this album in a 2nd hand shop few years ago

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2003, 11:36:44 PM »
i also found this cd pretty cheap for $1 ;D

dope ass cd and funk daddy is a dope ass producer, he has produced stuff for bay area rappers such as E 40

AlAndalus aka Hispanic

• 'G'
  • Back To Al Andalus
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2003, 01:24:51 PM »
Gona check that album out, like Funk Daddy his style.

Thanks for the advice.

LAZEEEEEEEEEEE

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Oracle
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2003, 03:54:31 PM »
yah dis albumz bangz i also enjoyed his I WANT ALL THAT & FUNK U RIGHT ON UP albumz...... funk daddy is underrated like a muthafucka.....

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2003, 09:19:19 PM »
sup ya'll

I know F-Daddy....he's a friend of mine....he is a Local DJ here in Seattle, and yes he produces beats for alot of West Coast Artist......he has his own Website which he sells alot of his own mixx CD's and when u order One CD he will usually throw like one or two extra CD's in your package for free....and ya'll should check out Livio.....he is a rapper from Seattle also.......rips the mic up....

but again, dont front on my boy F-Daddy.... his old shit was bangin and his new shit is bangin.....

I bounce at clubs downtown seattle on the weekend, and spice 1 and cbo and other rappers that roll through town always roll up in the club where F-Daddy be at...so yeah....his CD's are only $10 each and worth it....

check out    www.funkdaddy.com

out...
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2003, 08:38:01 AM »
sup ya'll

I know F-Daddy....he's a friend of mine....he is a Local DJ here in Seattle, and yes he produces beats for alot of West Coast Artist......he has his own Website which he sells alot of his own mixx CD's and when u order One CD he will usually throw like one or two extra CD's in your package for free....and ya'll should check out Livio.....he is a rapper from Seattle also.......rips the mic up....

but again, dont front on my boy F-Daddy.... his old shit was bangin and his new shit is bangin.....

I bounce at clubs downtown seattle on the weekend, and spice 1 and cbo and other rappers that roll through town always roll up in the club where F-Daddy be at...so yeah....his CD's are only $10 each and worth it....

check out    www.funkdaddy.com

out...

Yeah Funkdaddy is a cool cat fo sho..
40oz Graphire