Author Topic: spurs up 2-0.... ouch  (Read 191 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
spurs up 2-0.... ouch
« on: May 07, 2003, 11:20:24 PM »
:D

kick ass album

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:spurs up 2-0.... ouch
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2003, 11:22:12 PM »
Well both teams played like shit the on first game...now the second...the spurs just fucking raped the lakers...but then again lakers lost 2 fucking players during the playoffs...so this shit is just fucked up...i wonder what would've happend if lakers still had fox and george right....shit.

and lakers have to improve their fucking bench and trade some players after the playoffs...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2003, 11:22:54 PM by LaZ1e »

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2003, 11:22:25 PM »
lol, answer, your avatar hurts my eyes. I'm a wuss

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2003, 11:24:44 PM »
lol, answer, your avatar hurts my eyes. I'm a wuss

lolol thats the point....

and yeah, there would be a pretty big difference if fox n george were playing.... but the spurs still would win IMO

kick ass album

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2003, 11:28:37 PM »
yo LaZ1e the moves are coming this summer fo sure

anyways yeah it looks like the lake show's reign will end this year. oh well i guess it will have to continue next year ;D

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2003, 11:32:01 PM »
lakers are hurtin for certain

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2003, 12:00:44 AM »
but then again lakers lost 2 fucking players during the playoffs...so this shit is just fucked up...i wonder what would've happend if lakers still had fox and george right....shit.

they would have only been down by 25 instead of 30 during the game...

we're talkin about Fox and George...not Shaq and Kobe. I know two players can have a big effect on a teams play. But Fox has been shit all year. george's offensive production is useless. And its the offensive side of the ball that they really seemed to struggle on. Defensively they were stopping much, but the Lakers offense put NO pressure on the Spurs defense. In order to stop an offense, u have to attack the defense sumtimes.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2003, 12:02:57 AM »
but then again lakers lost 2 fucking players during the playoffs...so this shit is just fucked up...i wonder what would've happend if lakers still had fox and george right....shit.

we're talkin about Fox and George...not Shaq and Kobe. I know two players can have a big effect on a teams play. But Fox has been shit all year. george's offensive production is useless. And its the offensive side of the ball that they really seemed to struggle on. Defensively they were stopping much, but the Lakers offense put NO pressure on the Spurs defense. In order to stop an offense, u have to attack the defense sumtimes.

yea...lakers just looked fucking dead today...they wasn't doing shit...just fucking standing there or somethin.

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2003, 12:16:10 AM »

yea...lakers just looked fucking dead today...they wasn't doing shit...just fucking standing there or somethin.

theyre so used to people doubling up on Shaq and Kobe, that when a team plays them strait up....the role players just stand around and watch. Usual scenerio...ball goes into shaq in tha post, the double team comes...Shaq passes out of double team, ball gets rotated over to a wide open Fisher or Horry. Well, since the Spurs are playing them strait up...when the ball goes into shaq, everyone else is just watching, not moving. There are no open players, so either Shaq scores...kobe scores...or nothing.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2003, 07:03:53 AM »
every laker fan who dissed the mavs for gettin murdered should walk up straight to me and apologize
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin