Author Topic: Webber out for remainder of the playoffs  (Read 362 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Webber out for remainder of the playoffs
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2003, 06:47:31 AM »
great. now mavs gonna win the championships.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2003, 07:16:34 AM »
its a def big blow...they still can beat dallas...but no way will they get past LA or San Antonio...its too bad...this year was their year...though he does have a chance to come back in like 2-3 weeks...so he could be back for the finals if they make it
« Last Edit: May 10, 2003, 07:17:55 AM by VerbalAssaulta »

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2003, 09:34:02 AM »
whoa i did kinda flip out last night didnt i? lol my bad  8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2003, 11:14:59 AM »
whoa i did kinda flip out last night didnt i? lol my bad  8)

nice to see you again homie ;)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2003, 02:07:22 PM »
shut the fuck up you stupid dick eating bitches, you dont know what your talkin about, watch, when webber comes back, your all gonna get a huge african dick up your asses, sacs gonna beat dallas and then chris will be back for the next round, dont even trip you fuckin haters, go lick some laker balls, half of you muthafuckaz are fake bandwagon fans anyways that dont know shit bout basketball, webber will be back in 2-4 weeks.

face it, yur team is through DoggyBone. Webber aint comin back. Itll be ok, u might wanna seek sum counceling tho to help u through it lol.

Too bad actually tho, i woulda wanted to see Sacremento at full strength. Losing Webber is HUGE. I dunno if theyll have the offense to keep up with Dallas now, and if sumhow they get by them...i think theyll be DONE in the conference finals. Whos gonna step it up? Vlade?! LOL!

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2003, 03:54:30 PM »
Hahahaha at Vlade stepping up!!! Oh shit, them niggas is done. They'll be lucky to get past Dallas, and if they do...beating the Lake Show or Spurs will be damn near impossible. Damn shame he wasn't taken out of that game since it was a blow out anyways, fucked up to see a team in the playoffs without their star player.

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2003, 03:22:27 AM »
Hahahaha at Vlade stepping up!!! Oh shit, them niggas is done. They'll be lucky to get past Dallas, and if they do...beating the Lake Show or Spurs will be damn near impossible. Damn shame he wasn't taken out of that game since it was a blow out anyways, fucked up to see a team in the playoffs without their star player.

they should jus slide Sac-town over to tha Eastern conference...that way they still have a shot at the finals lol

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2003, 04:05:03 PM »

they should jus slide Sac-town over to tha Eastern conference...that way they still have a shot at the finals lol

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"