Author Topic: A List of the Biggest Bitch moves Ever.  (Read 615 times)

Trauma-san

A List of the Biggest Bitch moves Ever.
« on: May 11, 2003, 09:18:04 PM »
O.K., lets just make a neverending list of bitch moves... I define that as someone doing something just to piss somebody else off, just for the hell of it, when they should have stayed away from it.  

Alrighty :) lol

Suge Knight releasing "Dead Man Walking"

Suge Knight putting Snoop's last meal on their webpage to download for free

Suge Knight taking the name of Dre's "Chronic 2000" and putting out their own version, prompting him to change his to "2001".. on that one track, they even say "2000" and then a sample comes in going "ONE!!!"

Crooked I makes an album called "Say hi to the badguy"... daz immediately announces his plans to release an earlier crook album he owns called "Say hi to the badguy: special edition"  LOL

Country singer Trisha Yearwood releases a song called "How do I live"... 2 months later, younger country singer Leanne Rimes releases the same song 2 keys higher, and ten times better to launch her career, LOL

Everybody just add more

TilMakaveliReturns

Re:A List of the Biggest Bitch moves Ever.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2003, 09:33:39 PM »
BIGGEST BITCH MOVE IN WCC......

DesiChoot AKA RapQuake pussying out of a fight he initially set up with me. He ran his mouth on the board forever and then ended up saying "fuck im not even gonna bother showing up". Mister America, don't you think that is very un-American? Very cowardly? Would Mister America ever do such a bitch thing?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2003, 10:14:21 PM »
Jomo The Homo locking topics to get the last word...

Kunal showing a girl I know in real life convos where I speak of her to get revenge for me dissing him online...

Mack 10 leaving his own record label (Hoo Bangin Records) to sign with Cash Money...

Kurupt crying over Foxy...

Ja Rule acting like he's cool with Eminem when he saw him in person, but dissing him on a track 2 days later...

Ja Rule saying he's 2Pac...

Ja Rule calling Eminems 5 year old daughter a slut in a diss track to Eminem...

Dr. Dre stealing peoples beats...

Dr. Dre taking 10 years to release an album...

Dr. Dre dropping his artists right before they're ready to drop their album (King T, Hittman, etc)

The list can go on forever, so I'll stop here...PeACe

budsmokeronly

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2003, 10:38:40 PM »
kurupt goin back to the row

xzibit tellin suge he only does music wit snoop

Ja rule rapping

Ja rule sayin he is 2pac

jay z using the me and my girlfriend song

nas being put on thug mansion

Jayo felony appearing on ja rule's album

The source's rating system towards westcoast albums

rappers recycling their verses for 3 or 4 different songs

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2003, 10:41:19 PM »
Damn, I forgot about the Xzibit one, but yeah, definately... what was his quote, something like "Nah, I just work with snoop" what a bitch.

Also, The whole Source "you hate us cuz we're black" thing when the owner isn't black, and all the hate they spewed at Eminem solely for being white, and then called him racist, LOL.  WHAT IN THE HELL

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2003, 10:41:34 PM »

DesiChoot AKA RapQuake pussying out of a fight he initially set up with me. He ran his mouth on the board forever and then ended up saying "fuck im not even gonna bother showing up". Mister America, don't you think that is very un-American? Very cowardly? Would Mister America ever do such a bitch thing?

you're the biggest idiot of this whole forum

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2003, 10:43:15 PM »
Yeah, right behind you, quake, and verbal.

Jome

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2003, 11:03:58 PM »

No offense Mauzip, but I think you're overlooking someone here..
Does the name "Elinor" tell you anything ?

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2003, 11:05:03 PM »
The Source giving Doggystyle only four mics because they were mad that the West Coast ruled the world at the time and Snoop was the main reason behind it.

The Notorious B.I.G. not telling Tupac who shot him.

Puff Daddy abandoning Shyne in the trial.

Ja Rule disrespecting Pac/Big in his newest disgusting video by comparing himself to them.

Funkmaster Flex for being a faggot dissing the West Coast on the radio all the time in the early 90's due to jealousy.

Tim Dog for being a faggot and dissing the West Coast for no apparent reason except jealousy.

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2003, 11:08:17 PM »

An American Composer

Elinor Remick Warren
(1900-1991)
February 23, 2000 marked the 100th birthday of one of America's outstanding classical composers, Elinor Remick Warren. In the early part of this century, Warren broke the gender barrier by becoming a celebrated composer of serious music at a time when males dominated the field. At the time of her death in 1991, Warren had lived a career that remains one of the longest and most prolific in American musical history.

Elinor Remick Warren
and Marilyn Horne  
Described by musicologist Christine Ammer as "the only woman among the group of prominent American neo-Romanticists that include Howard Hanson, Samuel Barber and Gian Carlo Menotti," Warren has written more than 200 published compositions, including works for orchestra, chorus and orchestra, chamber ensemble, piano, voice and chorus. Her major works may be heard on Cambria CD recordings, and her music in print is available from various publishers, notably Carl Fischer and Masters Music.

unless you mean this, no

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2003, 11:08:54 PM »
^^ Those are all good, I saw that rule video the other day, and that fag had the balls to show a picture of pac and suge in the car, then show a picture of him digging his own grave or some crap like that.  What a punk.

also, as a tribute to who I mentioned on the other thread, this was a bitch move:

Marvin Gaye moves in with his parents in 84, breaks up a fight between his mom and dad, goes in the room and goes to sleep, his dad comes in the room and shoots one of the greatest voices of all time while he sleeps in a damn bed.  What a bitch.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2003, 11:58:42 PM »

Dr. Dre stealing peoples beats...

Someone give Sccit a book about hip-hop production, and the business when you give uncopyrighted material to a person in the business. Hip-Hop producers stealing beats is like say men look at ladies too much, it happens all the time, everyday, where just trying to improve, but it ain't happening anytime soon,

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2003, 12:23:56 AM »

lmao if you are reffering to Sccit, then its "Elior" ..

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Jome

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2003, 12:27:11 AM »

lmao if you are reffering to Sccit, then its "Elior" ..

-{bLaDe}

LOL, same thing..  :P

Smooth

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2003, 12:30:12 AM »

Man shut the fuck up... your posts are hella boring and your always saying the same thing... if I was to see you in person id give you a quick backhand and that would be the end of it... you always go on and on about Quakes looks yet never show a picture of yourself... bitch ass muthafucka... I hope Quake decided's to smash yo face in biaaaaatch!...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0