Author Topic: Inspectah Deck Prepares "The Movement"  (Read 132 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Inspectah Deck Prepares "The Movement"
« on: May 12, 2003, 12:10:04 PM »

Inspectah Deck Prepares "The Movement"
By Morris Moore
Date: 5/12/2003 12:59 PM

Wu-Tang Clan member Inspectah Deck will release his long awaited second solo album, The Movement, in June.

With production from QB beatsmith Ayatollah, former UMC member Hassan a.ka. "Phantom Of The Beats," Deck said the new album is going to "blow everybody away."

"This is where y'all gonna see me take a stand," Deck said. "I'm gonna be on the front line taking shots like a Huey Newton Black panther type dude."

Inspectah Deck, who has been featured on some of the Wu-Tang's biggest hit, said that recording his own solo albums allowed him greater creativity.

"When you're doing a Wu-Tang album there's so many creative minds clashing that sometimes the best thought may not get acknowledged," Deck continued. "With my album, I'm behind the wheel of my own car. It's much easier for me to see where I'm going when I'm in control rather than having somebody else steering your life or your career for you."

The Movement hits stores June 10 on I.N.S. Productions/Koch Entertainment/In The Paint.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I dunno bout y'all but i for one can't wait for this shit....It should be hot......

PLANT

Re:Inspectah Deck Prepares "The Movement"
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2003, 12:16:02 PM »
Yeah no doubt, I bet this album will be dope for sure.  I was kida dissapointed with "Uncontrolled Substance", but there was still some bangers on there.  Hopefully "The Movement" will be everything Im expecting from  Deck.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2003, 12:22:18 PM »
Yeah no doubt, I bet this album will be dope for sure.  I was kida dissapointed with "Uncontrolled Substance", but there was still some bangers on there.  Hopefully "The Movement" will be everything Im expecting from  Deck.

Yeah i liked uncontrolled substance...it wasnt great but its really good IMO...I'm sure this one will be better...I have high expectations for this album and i'm really anticipating this release...Just a little under a month from now this will be released....I just hope it dont get pushed back....lol

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2003, 12:28:47 PM »
I hope it doesnt get pushed back either, but most Wu solos always tend to get pushed back....Its all good tho, have you heard of an guest appearances on the album, or has a single been named yet?

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2003, 12:35:43 PM »
No man I'm not sure of any guest appearances or the single yet....i'll try to find out A.S.A.P...when i find out i'll let you know...

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2003, 01:11:24 PM »
Are him and Gza still releasing their joint album this year? Because that's what i'm fiending for the most from the Wu. Unless Dre and Rza do a beat for the next Wu-Tang album 8) 8) 8)
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2003, 05:39:30 PM »
every wutang cd is tight

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2003, 11:00:36 AM »
Well should be a classic.... i love the rebel ins
tite as flow...usually great production behind him...
...what did you think of the advance i posted...like it ?

I thought it was good...kept me pantin for more :)
lol

not sure of the collab. with gza....
...havent heard too many rumours on that one, but damn would be good
think in all honest unlikely to have a whole collab album seeing as the schedule seems so tight for the wu and their upcoming releases.

Pz