Author Topic: Waitin For The DJs UK Joint of the Week  (Read 119 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

Waitin For The DJs UK Joint of the Week
« on: May 12, 2003, 12:26:16 PM »
Could only really be one choice this week, the new Fallacy track Big N Bashy featuring Tubby T. The beat is very UK and you can definitely feel a garage and dancehall influence in the beat. Fallacy drops two dope verses and Tubby T comes in to do the hook in his dope reggae singing style. What does anyone else think of this track?

Navigator

• Lil Geezy
  • Ourworld
Re:Waitin For The DJs UK Joint of the Week
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2003, 12:59:23 PM »
yeah mayn i'm feelin this track,they original not like most these uk heads....i caught 'em live at the nike freestyle tournament in manchester,they ripped it.
Theres an even doper track they done thou,they done this other track called 'groundbreaker',now thats a bouncy track right there,everyone was groovin.

-there single dropped today in stores-
-peace-
u already knooow!

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2003, 01:34:14 PM »
yeah that track ft Tubby T is heavy, i downloaded Fallacy - Blackmarket Boy, thats pretty dope aswell worth having a look and Navigator what track dropped today? Big N Bashy or Groundbreaker?

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Navigator

• Lil Geezy
  • Ourworld
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2003, 02:29:37 PM »
Big n Bashy dropped today akshun  ;)
u already knooow!

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2003, 03:20:35 PM »
yeah mayn i'm feelin this track,they original not like most these uk heads....i caught 'em live at the nike freestyle tournament in manchester,they ripped it.
Theres an even doper track they done thou,they done this other track called 'groundbreaker',now thats a bouncy track right there,everyone was groovin.

-peace-

wasn't really feeling the falacy n fusion  groundbreaker shit, not heard the new track tho.

now rodney p n skitz thats where the heats at, oh yea and my man tony rotten blak twang, other notables phi life cypher and skinnyman

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2003, 11:06:34 AM »
i really liked groundbreaker i will def get the album.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2003, 11:10:47 AM »

-peace-

wasn't really feeling the falacy n fusion  groundbreaker shit, not heard the new track tho.

now rodney p n skitz thats where the heats at, oh yea and my man tony rotten blak twang, other notables phi life cypher and skinnyman

Agree with that...phi life cypher..black twang...all dope artists

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2003, 04:23:01 AM »
just heard new craig david song with fallacy on the radio its not bad on first listen i'mma see if i can get hold of it.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?