Author Topic: Nima ...... what happened to the soopafly interview? i gotta few questions 4 him  (Read 106 times)

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ask him:
*working on the new twinz album on dpg recordz
*is he producing or featuring on the 213 album , warren g album , e-white album , the new eastsidaz album
*what is his thoughts on the bad azz incident in las vegas
*what does he think of spider , eastwood & crooked I.... can he tell us somethin interesting that we dont know about them that is contraversial.
*is soopafly's album gonna have gangsta westcoast tracks, or is it all pimp shit?
* is he gona have any disses towards suge knight/kurupt/crooked i/eastwood/spider loc on his album.
* what are his thoughts after hearing "tha row (ya'll hoes)" track from the dysfunctional family soundtrack.
*are they planning to make an album with the whole dpgc on it (snoop,daz,nate, warren,tray d, bad azz, e-white, the twinz , goldie loc,soopafly)
*being a doggystyle records artist... when is soopafly's album gonna come out, as well as e-white's album.... can we expect them both to come out this year.
*is he going to be on the dpg recordz released "tha row killa", and ask him if he knows any names of the tracks.
*ask him who else is going to be on tha row killa

thanx nima
« Last Edit: May 12, 2003, 09:07:55 AM by LAzoo »

Don Seer

its done. but nima has 3 exams this week.

i know he's started transcribin, guess he'll finish up when his exams are done.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2003, 09:08:58 AM by Overseer »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ask him if he's got some converse on, All-Stars, so he can be G'd from the head to the floor.

2 late? forget it then  8)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2003, 09:08:45 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aight, thanx overseer

Funkadelic

I'm also waiting for this one...  ;)