Author Topic: Keys to Spurs beating the Lakers  (Read 1788 times)

Kain670

Keys to Spurs beating the Lakers
« on: May 12, 2003, 05:13:17 PM »
*1st and 3rd quarter rotate Kevin Willis, Malik Rose and Danny Ferry with help from others to defend Shaq "no skills" O'Neal

*Play David Robinson only in the 2nd and 4th quarter (unless Shaq is on a roll) to keep Robinson out of foul trouble

*Always foul Shaq when it look like he's going for a dunk( just for the hell of it)

*Let Manu Ginobili bring the ball up court more because Tony Parker is not penetrating enough like Manu can

*Take out Duncan when you have a 15 point lead.....then bring him back in as needed

*Is Steve Smith dead....try bringing him in sometimes

I guess this series is the NBA Championship.......because Kings/Mavs have no chance against Lakers or Spurs

Eastern Conference ;D what a joke
« Last Edit: May 12, 2003, 05:18:38 PM by Kain670 »

TheSheriff

Re:Keys to Spurs beating the Lakers
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2003, 05:18:24 PM »
Shaq has no skills? I see.

Kain670

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2003, 05:22:49 PM »

Shaq is a giant with mediocre basketball skills.....just because your a dominant player doesn't mean you have skills

A Nba team should sign The Big Show
If the Big Show could manage to run and up and down the court he would destory Shaq
All the Big Show would need is 6 months of b-ball training and Shaq is finished

7'2", weighs over 500 pounds

;D
« Last Edit: May 12, 2003, 05:33:15 PM by Kain670 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2003, 06:42:21 PM »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2003, 12:18:44 AM »
*1st and 3rd quarter rotate Kevin Willis, Malik Rose and Danny Ferry with help from others to defend Shaq "no skills" O'Neal

*Play David Robinson only in the 2nd and 4th quarter (unless Shaq is on a roll) to keep Robinson out of foul trouble

*Always foul Shaq when it look like he's going for a dunk( just for the hell of it)

*Let Manu Ginobili bring the ball up court more because Tony Parker is not penetrating enough like Manu can

*Take out Duncan when you have a 15 point lead.....then bring him back in as needed

I guess this series is the NBA Championship.......because Kings/Mavs have no chance against Lakers or Spurs

shaq no skills yet your first 3 keys to defeating the lakers refers to shaq...ummm i guess he got no skills ::)

Kain670

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2003, 07:33:34 AM »

shaq no skills yet your first 3 keys to defeating the lakers refers to shaq...ummm i guess he got no skills ::)

maybe you didn't read my next post

Shaq is a giant with mediocre basketball skills.....just because your a dominant player doesn't mean you have skills

I will give credit where credit is due........now Kobe, Duncan and Manu are player with skills

But a guy that just stands under the rims.....thats not skills ;D did you see that play where Shaq went up for the shot missed got the rebound went up for the shot missed got the rebound and then depressingly out of hope dunked it  ;)that was funny
« Last Edit: May 13, 2003, 07:36:03 AM by Kain670 »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2003, 08:09:34 AM »

maybe you didn't read my next post

I will give credit where credit is due........now Kobe, Duncan and Manu are player with skills

But a guy that just stands under the rims.....thats not skills ;D did you see that play where Shaq went up for the shot missed got the rebound went up for the shot missed got the rebound and then depressingly out of hope dunked it  ;)that was funny

and you dont call that skills....he was able to pull his own board twice and dunk on like 3 different players with that one player.......man if you denying shaq's skills then damn you just wrong.....if its as easy as you say thens shit we would already have a shit load of shaqs......problem is that not all of them have basketball skills and cant run up and down the court like he does.....all that takes skills

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2003, 09:28:42 AM »

^^this is so true tho. I actually dont have a problem with Shaq. But if u were to put his skills, in the body of a 6'11 250 lb player...he would not even be an all-star, and possibly not even a starter on his team.

Kain670

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2003, 10:13:36 AM »

^^this is so true tho. I actually dont have a problem with Shaq. But if u were to put his skills, in the body of a 6'11 250 lb player...he would not even be an all-star, and possibly not even a starter on his team.

if that happened his name would still be Shaquille ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2003, 12:47:48 PM »
I can't believe what I'm reading...ToNe, I'm very dissapointed with what you had to say...I thought you were a little more knowledgeable than that when it comes to basketball...

« Last Edit: May 13, 2003, 12:49:09 PM by Sccit »

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2003, 01:56:27 PM »
LOL at this

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2003, 03:33:46 PM »
Oh shit, how old are some of you knowledgeless niggas. I can't believe what I'm reading. SOme of yall obviously have no basketball brains, hahahaha shit is funny though. Seriously, nigga, you're in denial about that whole Shaq shit. Whatever, I'm hoping for a good game tonight!!

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2003, 04:57:41 PM »
if u were to put his skills, in the body of a 6'11 250 lb player...he would not even be an all-star, and possibly not even a starter on his team.

what's soooooooo funny about this quote is when shaq WAS that big(or small compared to now) he was ranked the best highschool center in the nation and was easily an all first team collegiant player the top draft pick in the nba over alanzo mourning , rookie of the year who later led a lottery team to the nba finals in his 3rd year,

ha yeah no skills

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2003, 05:00:38 PM »
skills are different to a player like iverson
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2003, 05:13:05 PM »
When Shaq first came in the league, he was about the same size as Chris Webber is now...ToNe, I'm extremely dissapointed...PeACe