Author Topic: Can Kazaz - Kızılgerdan (G-Funk Song from Turkey)  (Read 383 times)

Jay_J

Can Kazaz - Kızılgerdan (G-Funk Song from Turkey)
« on: December 06, 2020, 02:19:26 AM »
Can Kazaz is a well known name for anyone who’s been observing the independent / alternative music scene in Turkey for last years. This time he brings his hip-hop roots and west coast/g-funk influences to scene with his new single "Kızılgerdan" which shares the same titlle with album.

G-Funk is still very universal and current sound for music industry and this song from Turkey prooves it well.

here is the song and music video. enjoy it.

DrDreDetox2018

Re: Can Kazaz - Kızılgerdan (G-Funk Song from Turkey)
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 08:05:39 AM »
I'm turkish thx for that. I like the beat but i think it sound like a little bit reggae for me!?

It has some elements of G funk but I expected more G Funk but i like the beat

Why do u think its g funk?

Jay_J

Re: Can Kazaz - Kızılgerdan (G-Funk Song from Turkey)
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2020, 11:14:29 AM »
I'm turkish thx for that. I like the beat but i think it sound like a little bit reggae for me!?

It has some elements of G funk but I expected more G Funk but i like the beat

Why do u think its g funk?

it has many g-funk elements. percussions, synths, talk box and funk influence on instruments...

when you say more g-funk i believe you expcet smth like a song from 92-95 era of west coast hiphop

but g-funk developed in years. if you listen to warren-g's "return of the regulator" album or even nate's "g-funk classics" or late butch cassidy stuff... you might understand what i mean. g-funk doesnt mean only a funkadelic bassline and whistle lead with a familiar clap.