Author Topic: MOUNT WESTMORE - BAD MFS/SNOOP CUBE 40 SHORT (Official Discussion)  (Read 36070 times)

Jay_J

Re: MT. WESTMORE - UNTITLED (New Album 6/7)
« Reply #285 on: May 31, 2022, 11:34:37 PM »
Mt.Westmore will be NFT realease for sure so let's pray for some leaks.

Even one person buys it, All will be leaked, dont worry on that.

As i see those 4 are using this album as a stepping stone, they dont care releasing it as pysical copy or put it on digital streaming platforms, the hype this album and contribution bring will help to their own solos or concert tours...

astra4322

« Reply #286 on: May 31, 2022, 11:44:59 PM »
Even one person buys it, All will be leaked, dont worry on that.

As i see those 4 are using this album as a stepping stone, they dont care releasing it as pysical copy or put it on digital streaming platforms, the hype this album and contribution bring will help to their own solos or concert tours...

I think that NFT move is like a slap in fans faces. Disrespectful.

Jay_J

« Reply #287 on: May 31, 2022, 11:56:59 PM »
According to Battlecat, title will be BadMFs and on June 7th Part 1 will be released, not the whole album.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2022, 01:30:54 AM by Jay_J »

astra4322

« Reply #288 on: June 01, 2022, 01:07:33 AM »
According to Battlecat, it will be title BadMFs and on June 7th Part 1 will be released, not the whole album.

What a bullshit.

k1000

« Reply #289 on: June 01, 2022, 01:57:47 PM »
album title can be "BadMFs"

The song "Bad MF's" has a Pulp Fiction dialogue at the beginnig. Another song in Snoop's career is introduced by a Pulp Fiction dialogue and it's "Oh No".

And guess what ; if u want to listen to it via streaming services, the dialogue has been removed, as if it never existed.

escowino

« Reply #290 on: June 03, 2022, 09:52:43 AM »
Fuck NFTs!!!

The following users thanked this post: JeremyM

Jay_J

« Reply #291 on: June 05, 2022, 02:00:52 PM »
Part 1 Tracklist (Confirmed)

Preview Link
https://music.gala.world/artists/mount-westmore

Mt.Westmore Pt.1
Ghetto Gutter
California
Sinister Slap
Activated
Too Big
Tribal
Aim Squeeze Bust
Bad MFs
Big Subwoofer
Free Game
Lace You Up
Have A Nice Day (Fuck You)
I Quit

Jay_J

« Reply #292 on: June 05, 2022, 02:08:37 PM »
Looks like there are 2 types of songs.

Songs like "Big Subwoofer" and others (more late 90s west coast era)

astra4322

« Reply #293 on: June 05, 2022, 09:53:12 PM »
Fuck NFT.

soopa-man

« Reply #294 on: June 05, 2022, 11:37:57 PM »
Nice west coast summer feel very 90s and early mid 2000s sound, interesting choice of beats, they all sound like summer In cali, good timing let’s see if they follow up with videos and mercy the push the project more.  The tour and shows are dope as fuck, non-stop classics on stage.  Let’s see if the album has replay value.

Westdog

« Reply #295 on: June 06, 2022, 12:14:48 AM »
Part 1 Tracklist (Confirmed)

Preview Link
https://music.gala.world/artists/mount-westmore

Mt.Westmore Pt.1
Ghetto Gutter
California
Sinister Slap
Activated
Too Big
Tribal
Aim Squeeze Bust
Bad MFs
Big Subwoofer
Free Game
Lace You Up
Have A Nice Day (Fuck You)
I Quit

Sounds cool
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

Safe+Sound

« Reply #296 on: June 06, 2022, 09:52:12 AM »
Can someone please explain to me why a group like Mount Westmore with hundreds of millions of fans around the world is releasing only 505 copies of an album that cost nearly $3,000 on a platform that uses a technology most of the planet (much less the artists themselves) doesn't even understand? Barring the massive rip-off that it is, the process of just getting the funds onto Gala to buy this is not only a HUGE pain in the ass, but it costs additional money as well.

Honestly, fuck these guys. That's highway robbery. And they don't even need the fucking money. They complain that record companies and streaming services shaft them out of money and their solution to this is to turn around and fuck the consumer instead? What a betrayal.  :grumpy:

Sccit

« Reply #297 on: June 06, 2022, 09:54:50 AM »
Can someone please explain to me why a group like Mount Westmore with hundreds of millions of fans around the world is releasing only 505 copies of an album that cost nearly $3,000 on a platform that uses a technology most of the planet (much less the artists themselves) doesn't even understand? Barring the massive rip-off that it is, the process of just getting the funds onto Gala to buy this is not only a HUGE pain in the ass, but it costs additional money as well.

Honestly, fuck these guys. That's highway robbery. And they don't even need the fucking money. They complain that record companies and streaming services shaft them out of money and their solution to this is to turn around and fuck the consumer instead? What a betrayal.  :grumpy:

i highly doubt it’ll stay only nft

probably just tryna collect some profit first and then release it globally after they maximize earnings

Al Bundy

« Reply #298 on: June 06, 2022, 10:02:20 AM »
lol 10 people have bought it so far. going to suck for them once this album is put on major DSP's and leaked.

astra4322

« Reply #299 on: June 06, 2022, 10:12:24 AM »
lol 10 people have bought it so far. going to suck for them once this album is put on major DSP's and leaked.

No chance for streaming. We won’t hear it in near future. No one who paid so much money will leak it.