Author Topic: MOUNT WESTMORE - BAD MFS/SNOOP CUBE 40 SHORT (Official Discussion)  (Read 35391 times)

Mr. Sunshine

Re: MOUNT WESTMORE - BAD MFS (Official Discussion)
« Reply #375 on: June 09, 2022, 12:19:02 AM »
According to Hip Hop Dx it should be officialy realesed on 17th.

(Exact Date TBA)

I wouldn't put too much stock in the release date of Hip Hop Dx

hitsaw

« Reply #376 on: June 09, 2022, 12:24:29 AM »
Is the Eminem song on it?

astra4322

« Reply #377 on: June 09, 2022, 12:32:19 AM »
(Exact Date TBA)

I wouldn't put too much stock in the release date of Hip Hop Dx

That's true nevertheless thay changed the date from 06.07. to 06.17. Maybe they know something that we don't  ;D

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #378 on: June 09, 2022, 02:31:57 AM »
 :dirty:

The biggest disappointment in hip hop history to date!

Hyped the fans up and teased the promos only to release on NFT at $3k LOL!

I wouldnt even buy Detox at that price or format! Well done Snoop & Death Row

:snoop:

Jome

« Reply #379 on: June 09, 2022, 04:09:44 AM »
Way to alienate your fan base..  :snoop:

Ice Cube on "Have a nice day (Fuck you)":

"We didn't overcome, we victims of elites!"

Oh, the irony.  ::)

The following users thanked this post: Matty, Sir Dogg

GARDENAXHARBORAREA

« Reply #380 on: June 09, 2022, 05:51:25 AM »
HAVE A NICE DAY produced by DR. DRE

https://mega.nz/file/QVhXBR5Z#92mK9GOc2RliZxF6eP7A8KsllK3HFX0ZQNl9AQG7KSc

Do you have anymore tracks lol!! Hook it up!😉😉🤣🤣

Young Old Head

« Reply #381 on: June 09, 2022, 06:07:44 AM »
I get how everbody's butthurt over this NFT shit. Then again, imagine being an icon, forming a super group with 3 other icons. In today's climate, what's the outlook with the type of music they make? Maybe doing 10,000 first week (being extremely generous here). Let's say they somehow end up selling 100,000 (after a couple of years or so)... Not only is it slow money, it's almost no money. Little to no attention. Let's keep it real: wouldn'ta been worth the effort. We r talking about real fuckin' legends here. This is a huge project for the West and hip-hop in general. They deserve better and even more so when it's a great body of work they put together.
And since it's also gonna be released "traditionally" anyway, there's no real reason feel so strongly...  :kanyeshrug:

Cash Money Blood Gang

doggfather

« Reply #382 on: June 09, 2022, 06:34:14 AM »
I get how everbody's butthurt over this NFT shit. Then again, imagine being an icon, forming a super group with 3 other icons. In today's climate, what's the outlook with the type of music they make? Maybe doing 10,000 first week (being extremely generous here). Let's say they somehow end up selling 100,000 (after a couple of years or so)... Not only is it slow money, it's almost no money. Little to no attention. Let's keep it real: wouldn'ta been worth the effort. We r talking about real fuckin' legends here. This is a huge project for the West and hip-hop in general. They deserve better and even more so when it's a great body of work they put together.
And since it's also gonna be released "traditionally" anyway, there's no real reason feel so strongly...  :kanyeshrug:

they already tourin as a group.

so they already makin money with it.

with NO new music as a group.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Hellquist

« Reply #383 on: June 09, 2022, 07:35:23 AM »
Black Star pulled this shit, but it wasn't an NFT. I got lucky and a friend sent me the album (Black Star's new one). This is a fad to put albums on these sites. They are trying to buck the system of DSPs, but it is going to backfire. They might as well put the shit on DSPs and call it a day. It is a stupid investment to do this on Gala. Snoop is really into NFTs though. I think most of the next DR releases will be just like this unfortunately.

There's no way I am spending $3000 on music. I would rather spend that to go to Europe for a few weeks, which is a much better investment.

The following users thanked this post: Matty

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #384 on: June 09, 2022, 09:08:15 AM »

The moaning & b***hing here is jarring….to think these Artists haven’t earned the right to look another way to make decent money from the work they put out….everyone want them to slap it on iTunes, Spotify etc, so the big wigs can make most money off them as usual.

Maybe people should just be patient, let these Artists, producers, engineers, composers..whoever else was involved in the project make a decent bread another way before dropping it on platforms where they get crumbs.

All these “they are f’ing off their fans” ……these guys have been giving us tons of music to last 2 life times! Allow them to try something different with “their work”

The sense of entitlement from some of these fans is embarrassing, wishing them bad luck and all that..come on.

Take a chill pill and wait till it comes out on all the other platforms.

Until then go and bump Ice Cube discography on Spotify!
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Sccit

« Reply #385 on: June 09, 2022, 10:06:08 AM »
The moaning & b***hing here is jarring….to think these Artists haven’t earned the right to look another way to make decent money from the work they put out….everyone want them to slap it on iTunes, Spotify etc, so the big wigs can make most money off them as usual.

Maybe people should just be patient, let these Artists, producers, engineers, composers..whoever else was involved in the project make a decent bread another way before dropping it on platforms where they get crumbs.

All these “they are f’ing off their fans” ……these guys have been giving us tons of music to last 2 life times! Allow them to try something different with “their work”

The sense of entitlement from some of these fans is embarrassing, wishing them bad luck and all that..come on.

Take a chill pill and wait till it comes out on all the other platforms.

Until then go and bump Ice Cube discography on Spotify!

i’m in the middle here..

if they were never releasing it formally and kept it as nft only, i would be inclined to say that it was pretty greedy, though it is their prerogative

but knowing that it will eventually be released on all platforms, i do think the sense of expectations being voiced by some folks is cringey and borderline selfish on their behalf, which is pretty ironic

at the end of the day, no one can tell you what to do wit your own artwork. i understand the frustration from the fans, but the demanding comes off as cac entitlement- some even going as far as talkin bout colonizing the music to get the artists back

:mjlol:

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #386 on: June 09, 2022, 05:11:16 PM »
They could have released on vinyl cd and tape and made money off those

The following users thanked this post: gator313

OldSkool

« Reply #387 on: June 10, 2022, 08:24:50 AM »
Whack also! I give up on any new music..

I got my collection its fine.. no need to add any new records!!!

Hip hop is whack with this new production and I have to say I never liked E40 musically... Ia m sure he's a lovely guy... but Biggie and Dre were right...

RIP Shorty - I was hoping for a Lench Mob album but J-Dee came out to late...

and wtf is Kurupt just doing lots of guest work dropping average rhymes...?

Proc pka KP

« Reply #388 on: June 10, 2022, 08:31:55 AM »
Should retitle this thread. There no official discussion on a mythical release. Might as well make a Once Upon a Time in Shaolin discussion thread.

So Much Style

« Reply #389 on: June 10, 2022, 10:22:42 AM »
snoop a punk for this
So much style back at it again