Author Topic: MOUNT WESTMORE - BAD MFS/SNOOP CUBE 40 SHORT (Official Discussion)  (Read 35141 times)

Safe+Sound

Re: MOUNT WESTMORE - BAD MFS (Official Discussion)
« Reply #420 on: June 20, 2022, 08:46:35 AM »
Still 1/4 more than they deserve

Looks like there's been no sales activity with the album in the last 7 days on Gala. Turns out not every rich person appreciates being openly taken advantage of just because they have money. I'm sure the artists themselves can relate, which is the greatest irony - right next to rapping about the streets but only making the album available to a demographic that couldn't be further from them. The hypocrisy here between what they rap about, where they come from, and their present actions is impressive. They make great music but outside of that creative space, they're dumb as rocks.

The following users thanked this post: RoscoeOutlaw

GARDENAXHARBORAREA

« Reply #421 on: June 21, 2022, 01:40:21 PM »
It’s been two weeks since June 7th looks like we ain’t seein this album for a while or maybe never

Sccit

« Reply #422 on: June 21, 2022, 05:18:14 PM »
It’s been two weeks since June 7th looks like we ain’t seein this album for a while or maybe never

2 weeks in hip-hop terms means 2 months

Rubinho

« Reply #423 on: June 22, 2022, 03:27:51 AM »
Looks like there's been no sales activity with the album in the last 7 days on Gala. Turns out not every rich person appreciates being openly taken advantage of just because they have money. I'm sure the artists themselves can relate, which is the greatest irony - right next to rapping about the streets but only making the album available to a demographic that couldn't be further from them. The hypocrisy here between what they rap about, where they come from, and their present actions is impressive. They make great music but outside of that creative space, they're dumb as rocks.

Agree 100%. The saying "you can take the boy out of the hood, but you can't take the hood out of the boy" is clearly out the window. They really forgot where they came from.
As a reward us normal rap fans should boycott this whenever it gets released.

OldSkool

« Reply #424 on: June 22, 2022, 04:13:43 AM »
They should have got rid of snoop cos hes an ass and E40 as he just has flow that doesn't gel with anyone..

Should have got Ren's sorry ass and done Westmore with J-Dee..

Cube, J-Dee, Ren and Too Short or feck it..

Cube, Ren, Ice-T and Too Short...

Maybe music is always special in a window from being born to late teens... just about everything sounds whack to me now!!! At this rate I'm going to end up as a Playa Hata from Dave Chappelle's  show...

Peace Silky Johnson!

Sccit

« Reply #425 on: June 22, 2022, 07:08:29 AM »
They should have got rid of snoop cos hes an ass and E40 as he just has flow that doesn't gel with anyone..

Cube, J- Dee, Ren and Too Short or feck it..

Maybe music is always special in a window from being born to late teens... just about everything sounds whack to me now!!! At this rate I'm going to end up as a Playa Hata from Dave Chappelle's  show...

Peace Silky Johnson!

:dwill:

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #426 on: June 22, 2022, 08:45:11 AM »

2 weeks in hip-hop terms means 2 months

2 Weeks are 2 weeks
Yes, I know I have wet dreams you little ones and before you give any irrelevant and gay comments from you
i'm still listening

Sccit

« Reply #427 on: June 22, 2022, 11:00:05 AM »
2 Weeks are 2 weeks
Yes, I know I have wet dreams you little ones and before you give any irrelevant and gay comments from you
i'm still listening
:umango:

Mat

« Reply #428 on: June 23, 2022, 03:49:09 AM »
Does Anyone have a Actual link for this or know when its going to be released non NFT?

astra4322

« Reply #429 on: June 23, 2022, 04:51:56 AM »
Does Anyone have a Actual link for this or know when its going to be released non NFT?

Album hans't leaked yet and no exact plans for non NFT release are made.

GARDENAXHARBORAREA

« Reply #430 on: June 24, 2022, 10:06:19 AM »
Just a thought “would be nice if someone recorded each track off gala” and uploaded it cause people were saying you can only listen not download the tracks.🤷🏻‍♂️ “Just sayin”

Sccit

midwestryder

« Reply #432 on: June 25, 2022, 02:56:36 AM »

Cube, J-Dee, Ren and Too Short or feck it..

Peace Silky Johnson!
nope they should not get rid of anybody and Snoop Dogg belong and E-40 too long and gels with all of them aand l definitely too $hort . You don't know what you're talkin about. None of those others  could  be Mount westmore

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #433 on: June 25, 2022, 09:20:22 AM »
Just a thought “would be nice if someone recorded each track off gala” and uploaded it cause people were saying you can only listen not download the tracks.🤷🏻‍♂️ “Just sayin”

Now, honestly, are you that stupid or are you just pretending? just sayin
slapped you belong you're you wake up

OldSkool

« Reply #434 on: June 26, 2022, 03:06:17 PM »
nope they should not get rid of anybody and Snoop Dogg belong and E-40 too long and gels with all of them aand l definitely too $hort . You don't know what you're talkin about. None of those others  could  be Mount westmore

Cube, Ren, Ice-T and Too Short... GREATER THAN Cube, E40, Snoop, Too Short!

Ren and Ice-T vs Snoop and E40 - Real legends vs busters!