Author Topic: MOUNT WESTMORE - BAD MFS/SNOOP CUBE 40 SHORT (Official Discussion)  (Read 35144 times)

h2k4

Re: MOUNT WESTMORE - BAD MFS (Official Discussion)
« Reply #450 on: July 03, 2022, 12:50:46 PM »
Snoop really sold them on the idea that NFT's are the way to go when releasing music
 :mjlol:

The following users thanked this post: Okka, Hellquist

dnjp4life

« Reply #451 on: July 05, 2022, 04:30:35 AM »
Has anyone here actually heard the album in its entirety (basically has it leaked because I'm guessing no one bought the NFT version)? Is it good?

And do you reckon there will be physical copies eventually or just for sale online?

Okka

« Reply #452 on: July 05, 2022, 10:03:00 AM »
Has anyone here actually heard the album in its entirety (basically has it leaked because I'm guessing no one bought the NFT version)? Is it good?

And do you reckon there will be physical copies eventually or just for sale online?

E-40 said it's coming soon.

astra4322

« Reply #453 on: July 05, 2022, 09:44:01 PM »
E-40 talking bs. Two more months at least.

Okka

« Reply #454 on: July 06, 2022, 06:52:51 AM »
E-40 talking bs. Two more months at least.

2 months is not a long time. What the fuck does "soon" mean to you?

Sccit

« Reply #455 on: July 06, 2022, 01:50:42 PM »
a lot of y’all don’t understand how ish works with release dates .. we initially planned on releasing torpor 6/24, but due to issues with the pressing manufacture etc. we got pushed back a month

midwestryder

« Reply #456 on: July 06, 2022, 09:19:31 PM »
Snoop really sold them on the idea that NFT's are the way to go when releasing music
 :mjlol:
nope too $hort and E-40 were doing NFTS first and talked snoop Dogg into it

midwestryder

« Reply #457 on: July 06, 2022, 09:24:31 PM »
It shows I don't like modern day Snoop and don't like E40's flow... and I'm not alone in that... shows that Biggie and Dre have f'g with E40!! and old Snoop on a Dre beat was superior to whatever the f Snoop is now...
E-40 flow is always dope and influence most of west coast Hip-Hop  dre has no issues with E-40 at all. .dr dre don't work or produce bay area,artist. So don't try it shows you know nothing about west coast Hip-Hop and you don't know what you are talking about
Soi it don't matter what you think or say .yes you are alone and not west coast Hip-Hop

astra4322

« Reply #458 on: July 07, 2022, 01:22:38 AM »
a lot of y’all don’t understand how ish works with release dates .. we initially planned on releasing torpor 6/24, but due to issues with the pressing manufacture etc. we got pushed back a month

Yes but you are talking about hard copies not digital edition. What can go wrong with that?

Sccit

« Reply #459 on: July 07, 2022, 08:18:17 AM »
Yes but you are talking about hard copies not digital edition. What can go wrong with that?

all sorts of things, from press run, to mastering, to planned promo fallin through

but yea, hard copies take the cake

OldSkool

« Reply #460 on: July 07, 2022, 10:20:11 AM »
E-40 flow is always dope and influence most of west coast Hip-Hop  dre has no issues with E-40 at all. .dr dre don't work or produce bay area,artist. So don't try it shows you know nothing about west coast Hip-Hop and you don't know what you are talking about
Soi it don't matter what you think or say .yes you are alone and not west coast Hip-Hop

Hahahaha whatever - I say it sucks! It does matter what I say - because just like your poor argument - its opinion!!! Muahahahahhahaha

Music is subjective and as for you passing authority - I don't think so - I bet I am not alone in not liking E-40's flow.... that may upset you that people think his flow is whack but hey... it's their truth... just like some people like you may well like Mt Westmore in its current lineup - don't get upset... you are entitled to it

I don't have to like it... I will continue to omit E40 from my music collection and limit my Snoop collection to DoggyStyle and some of Doggfather... and keep checking for Cube's solo projects

AftermathBeats

« Reply #461 on: July 08, 2022, 11:21:43 AM »
Just read, NFT and Bitcoin are breaking down. Investors are leaving NFT, experts apparently no longer see a future for NFT. Let's see how Snoop gets out of it without losing money

Matty

« Reply #462 on: July 08, 2022, 01:02:11 PM »
Bitcoin will be alright though it's taken a big haircut recently. The rest of the crypto space is a lot of ponzi schemes, gambling & absolute nonsense including NFTs and in the process of imploding. So many people parroting 'xyz is the future' without the first idea about economic reality. Personally wouldn't be invested in any of it.

The following users thanked this post: Funkstradamus

midwestryder

« Reply #463 on: July 08, 2022, 01:33:30 PM »
Hahahaha whatever - I say it sucks! It does matter what I say - because just like your poor argument - its opinion!!! Muahahahahhahaha

Music is subjective and as for you passing authority - I don't think so - I bet I am not alone in not liking E-40's flow.... that may upset you that people think his flow is whack but hey... it's their truth... just like some people like you may well like Mt Westmore in its current lineup - don't get upset... you are entitled to it

I don't have to like it... I will continue to omit E40 from my music collection and limit my Snoop collection to DoggyStyle and some of Doggfather... and keep checking for Cube's solo projects

nope culture vulture, hip Hop is a factually based skilled culture, lifestyle and music and not subjective. It don't matter what you like because you are not west coast or Hip-Hop. It's a fact e-40s flow and style is original and dope and influenced the west coast, midwest and down south and can never be wack by fact of the hip hop culture. You don't have a say culture vulture. Everything I said is fact and fact kills opinion

Malcy

« Reply #464 on: July 08, 2022, 04:00:49 PM »

all sorts of things, from press run, to mastering, to planned promo fallin through

but yea, hard copies take the cake

Plus a delay between digital and physical can have a massive effect on sales.