Author Topic: The Official WCC "RIP Kurupt" Thread  (Read 1084 times)

Hydro

• 'G'
Re:The Official WCC "RIP Kurupt" Thread
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2003, 07:21:05 PM »
Personally, I don't think that Kurupt's career is over. Hopefully this beef sparks Kurupt's fire. I'm not gonna criticize Kurupt's new shit until he comes out with an album. He's done a few new songs on Death Row. Nothin Special, but definetely not enough to judge wheather or not Kurupt's career is over. I'll wait for his new album to judge.

NOW AVAILABLE------->Click HERE To Download

Jome

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2003, 08:09:55 PM »
Kurupts career seems over, yeah.
At least when it comes to great beats and ok rhymes.

* Bumpin Space Boogie & Streetz iz a mutha*

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2003, 09:24:03 PM »
Fuck Kurupt

*Bumpin Kurupt & LaToiya's Welcome home*

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2003, 11:19:41 PM »
Yeah, he's done.  Put a fork in him.  the last thing dope I can remember from him was the stuff that was recorded around the streetz time, then showed up on space boogie or the dpg albums.  

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2003, 11:41:36 PM »
I'm suPPortin Kurupt till he quit. Fukk ya'll!!!!!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2003, 11:43:20 PM »
it comes down to one simple fact kurupt ain't shit without daz they brought out the best in each other

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2003, 12:04:03 AM »
I still have hope.  

Tha Streetz... is a great album and Space Boogie... was not bad either.  

I probably won't be as hyped for his next album as I usually would be and I'll probably download it first, but I won't call his career dead unless his next album is trash.

Yep...sad but i have to agree...will be getting the next album on d/l to see if its any good first

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2003, 12:05:45 AM »
it comes down to one simple fact kurupt ain't shit without daz they brought out the best in each other

True!
But it can also be flipped the other way round'

real talk

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2003, 11:11:23 AM »
You stupid Snoop Groupies Kurupt been having a wack flow since 99 but it's funny you groupies still surporting him when he was with Snoop and base head azz Daz.

Big BpG

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2003, 11:19:58 AM »
a lot of fans still supported him after he moved to Tha Row, but he just ain't shit anymore... his lyrics suck and he can't hold a song on his own... its sad, he was a great writer in his day...

-Blue

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2003, 11:22:03 AM »
You stupid Snoop Groupies Kurupt been having a wack flow since 99 but it's funny you groupies still surporting him when he was with Snoop and base head azz Daz.

like someone said before he still had the dope production and the dope features..

look at Space Boogie...

Snoop, X, Ren, Daz, Soopafly, Nate, Butch, Quik, Goldie, Lil' ˝ Dead... (Roscoe/Tha Liks)

look at those artists.. nuff said

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2003, 03:28:44 PM »
yeah snoop groupies are funny.....one day.... dillinger an gotti is a classic....streets is a mutha is a classic....space boogie a great cd with only some popbeats.......THE NEXT DAY .....Kurupt goes back to tha Row and released a diss song to your hero and now he is over................hahahaha

just read this and you know what a stupid groupie is

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2003, 03:35:26 PM »
Kurupt was/is the dopest member of the DPG. Sure he's not what he used to be, but I guarantee he will top Daz's album when he drops his album. I still have hope in Kurupt.

And I'd rather bump anything by Kurupt, rather than Paid The Cost To Be The Boss.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2003, 03:38:22 PM »
R.I.P. my psychosomatic, automatic static, catatonic super like the sonics chronic addict.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

real talk

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2003, 04:38:37 PM »
yeah snoop groupies are funny.....one day.... dillinger an gotti is a classic....streets is a mutha is a classic....space boogie a great cd with only some popbeats.......THE NEXT DAY .....Kurupt goes back to tha Row and released a diss song to your hero and now he is over................hahahaha

just read this and you know what a stupid groupie is

I agree it's pretty sad that people hate someone because of what label they on. I thought the Kurupt diss was tight and the production on it too. If Kurupt fell off so hard then what about Snoop and Daz? But I feel you 100% homie.