Author Topic: The Official WCC "RIP Kurupt" Thread  (Read 1085 times)

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:The Official WCC "RIP Kurupt" Thread
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2003, 05:14:36 PM »
kurupts still young, still has talent, still spits better than 99% of westcoast artists.  he's hungry and will make another dope album like streetz..mark that down...by the wat another dumb thread by the faghan  8)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2003, 12:19:22 AM »
R.I.P. my psychosomatic, automatic static, catatonic super like the sonics chronic addict.

lol

Give him a chance to put out some more songs...he puts out a mediocre song on the soundtrack and does some shit on a mixtape and everyone is calling it quits on him. Like someone said, if his album is trash, then forget about him...

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2003, 02:32:42 AM »
i still got much respect for kurupt but he need to show ass to suge and flip back to his real family: Dpgcya

we all know t6hat he ONLY switched to deathrow cuz we was bankrupt, sugabear paid all his taxes and gave him a good job in the office...lol
« Last Edit: May 16, 2003, 02:49:13 AM by SUES »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2003, 08:15:49 AM »
kurupts still young, still has talent, still spits better than 99% of westcoast artists.  he's hungry and will make another dope album like streetz..mark that down...by the wat another dumb thread by the faghan  8)

sweet heart, i thought u loved my opinions on music?

anyways, Kurupt been wack for so long. Now, I know you lil shorties dont remember when Kurupt was in his prime, but i have no respect for any artist that made the music he made, then turns around and says the shit he says now. This man was a fuckin monster, now hes a joke in the industry.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2003, 10:42:46 AM »
 ::) @ tech...anyway I am one of the few here, who really remember and is old enough to know how big and great kurupt was in the mid-late 90's...i just still think he has something left, i busted out streetz today...and its still a master piece and that was 3-4 years ago which seems like an eternity...though some of his latest tracks he's done does gives some hope

budsmokeronly

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2003, 11:30:26 AM »
yeah snoop groupies are funny.....one day.... dillinger an gotti is a classic....streets is a mutha is a classic....space boogie a great cd with only some popbeats.......THE NEXT DAY .....Kurupt goes back to tha Row and released a diss song to your hero and now he is over................hahahaha

just read this and you know what a stupid groupie is

lmmfao!  you are one of the biggest groupies on this board.  I honestly think you would suck off suge if he asked you too.  Just like crook says "If I piss it makes the news", I really think you would post up a pic of crooked I takin a piss, if one got released on the net.  A groupie is someone who luvs an artist too death and won't even admit the wrongs that they make.  Kurupt fucking sucks now, and it is highly evident in all of his recent songs.  I don't give a shit what label he is on, I am gonna say what I think about him, and I didn't just start hatin on him cause he left to DR.  If kurupt is so good nowadays, then just list 5 songs for me that he has appeared on in the last year, which his verses are good.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2003, 01:00:13 PM »
i didnt change and im back are pretty tight...not on par with some past work..but still tighter than what most westcoast mc's are dropping these days

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2003, 04:53:41 PM »
kurupts still young, still has talent, still spits better than 99% of westcoast artists.  he's hungry and will make another dope album like streetz..mark that down

exaktly!!!!!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2003, 08:26:41 PM »

lmmfao!  you are one of the biggest groupies on this board.  I honestly think you would suck off suge if he asked you too.  Just like crook says "If I piss it makes the news", I really think you would post up a pic of crooked I takin a piss, if one got released on the net.  A groupie is someone who luvs an artist too death and won't even admit the wrongs that they make.  Kurupt fucking sucks now, and it is highly evident in all of his recent songs.  I don't give a shit what label he is on, I am gonna say what I think about him, and I didn't just start hatin on him cause he left to DR.  If kurupt is so good nowadays, then just list 5 songs for me that he has appeared on in the last year, which his verses are good.
:'(
1..my previous post wasn`t directet to you.....it was to the people who act like scientology....you are with snoop or you can die and thats the difference between you and some other people...you talk about lyrics and hate a little bit about suge...some other people here take these critic and "twist" it around and say how wack he is just because he is on tha row and dissed their hero.
2)and why are you allways talkin about lyrics when it comes to kurupt....talk about bad azzs lyrics or daz who raps allways the same...or talk about snoops great "paper" lyrics in pimp slappd or warrengs super lyrics but it seems everytime  a new Kurupt is on the net you act like Sherlock Holmes searchin for bad lyrics
3.i don`t care if you call me a groupie.and diss me...disses on the net are only funny and thats it ..i post what i want

i call people groupie  who make posts Like" Oh shit i thought he would come back to dpg...he is over...he sucks." not someone who supports an artist

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2003, 11:55:23 PM »
Warren G never spit the shit Kurupt did, thats why we dont hold him to such a level lyrically. You do know that whoever is criticizing Kurupt now is former Kurupt fans who are fed up with his wackness. I got like 7 DPG (kurupt/daz ) cds, but i also recognize wack lyrics
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

KVB

« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2003, 12:47:09 AM »
IMO he's been weak since originally leaving DR back in '97, '98... it's sad to see the transition he's been through from being one of the top lyricists in the game around the time of Dogg Food's release.

He needs to get an album out quick on Tha Row to keep his career alive. But regardless, his future as a rapper doesn't look promising... IMO he should just retire and focus on the business side of things on Tha Row. The stuff he's putting out nowadays is just embarassing.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2003, 10:22:13 AM »
1..my previous post wasn`t directet to you.....it was to the people who act like scientology....you are with snoop or you can die and thats the difference between you and some other people...you talk about lyrics and hate a little bit about suge...some other people here take these critic and "twist" it around and say how wack he is just because he is on tha row and dissed their hero.
2)and why are you allways talkin about lyrics when it comes to kurupt....talk about bad azzs lyrics or daz who raps allways the same...or talk about snoops great "paper" lyrics in pimp slappd or warrengs super lyrics but it seems everytime  a new Kurupt is on the net you act like Sherlock Holmes searchin for bad lyrics
3.i don`t care if you call me a groupie.and diss me...disses on the net are only funny and thats it ..i post what i want

i call people groupie  who make posts Like" Oh shit i thought he would come back to dpg...he is over...he sucks." not someone who supports an artist

I just tell it how I think it is, I like good music, and I will say when I think something is good or not.  Bad Azz has wayyyyyy better lyrics than kurupt, hell nowadays all those rappers have better lyrics than kurupt.  I don't think you understand, that I don't HATE kurupt.  I even bought his last bullshit album, against the grain.  Kurupt used to come dope on songs like ain't no fun, doggy dogg world, all of dogg food, pretty much all his songs back in the day.  I just can't see how people like yourself act like Kurupt is still at the top of his game and hasn't fallen off.  Hell, Snoop is one of my favorite rappers, but I will be the first to tell you that he fell the fuck off for a few years there, but now he is sounding good again.  And Daz fell off big time too, TITLIL was very dissapointing in my eyes.  Most of kurupts fans now are the same people who have been fans for years, and he is riding on his past efforts.  If kurupt was a brand new artist today and I listened to the crap he puts out, I would think he was wack as fuck and wouldn't even bother hearing anymore from him.  And to anyone sayin kurupt is better than 99% of the westcoast artist right now:

Snoop
Bad Azz
E-White
WC
Ice Cube
MC Ren
Tray Deee
Goldie Loc
Mack 10
Knoc-Turn'al
Shade Sheist
E-A-Ski
Yukmouth
Sly Boogie

I could list plenty more, but can u honestly tell me, that within the last year Kurupt has come better than 99% of that list?

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2003, 12:14:56 PM »
Yeah true Kurupt has fallen off, but give him some time I think he'll find his form, Snoop has fallen off the hardest so stop the hating on Kurupt.
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2003, 01:28:39 PM »
Yeah true Kurupt has fallen off, but give him some time I think he'll find his form, Snoop has fallen off the hardest so stop the hating on Kurupt.

Theres no way Snoop has fallen off more than Kurupt

- Lewis Carroll

Hydro

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2003, 01:34:03 PM »
IMO, all of them have fallen off. Kurupt, Snoop, Daz, etc. Just leave it at that & let's see what they come out with in the near future. Support all of them.

NOW AVAILABLE------->Click HERE To Download