Author Topic: 50 Cent In Concert here in Seattle....  (Read 232 times)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
50 Cent In Concert here in Seattle....
« on: May 14, 2003, 07:00:34 PM »
hey all..............just wanted to spread the luvv.....

had a chance to see 50 cent in concert on Monday here in Seattle  on May 12th..................

Yo...........i like 50...and i will buy whatever the fuck he puts out on CD/DVD..............but...........i will be honest ya'll...........i will never go to another one of his concerts......you can tell he is not used to touring, or concerts...or had lots of stamina...probably from partying all nite...but the boy didnt really have any energy...and his flow in person....wasnt that tight......i understand the studio is waaaaaay different from the stage.....but i have seen alot of hip hop acts in concert....and 50 is not up to par yet in that field....but im sure he will get better......

the next fucked up thing is the show only lasted for like 45min!!!!!    he went through all his "hit songs"  then he just went right back and did the same songs all over again...

im like this nigga has a gang of songs.....but he only performed the same songs for 45 mins.....

but....the next fucked up thing is................for those that bought tickets to the Second show the next day on may 13th......   50 cent canceled......   he had two shows.....may 12th and 13th....people were PISSED.........Non refundable tickets.....they said that 50 was too tired to perform, so they are trying to get him to come back to Seattle on May 30th...........yeah some of my boyz bought tickets to the second show on may 13th....and yeah..they are pissed.... i guess this is like the 3rd or 4th time 50 has canceled a show on his tour.........  
but on the real, it was fun to go, lots of gangstas there...lots of family and regular folks there..and only one minor fight broke out............

but yeah.....thats my report ya'll if u have a chance to see 50........think about it first.....just being honest...its not that good.......he had like 25-30 niggaz hype men up on stage with him......half the time u couldnt tell who was rappin......

so..take it how u want it..thats my two cents....if i could do it over...i wouldnt of bought the tickets..........the only cool thing is.....50 cent is coming back in June also, for Summer Jam..so far...its 50 cent..and g-unit, Ludacris, and Fabulous

peace ya'll
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Quakaveli

Re:50 Cent In Concert here in Seattle....
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2003, 07:16:54 PM »
ahahahhahaha thank fuckin god...(look at my sig), lol and suckaz paid like 70-80 bux for each of my ticket, lol, THANK YOU MAN! now I dont feel bad about missin da show (yeah I do...Xzibit was gonna perform)! but hey its al about da benjamis  8)

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2003, 07:26:24 PM »
do u know if 'Em is gon' be at summer jam?
i seen 50 on TV in concerts an u can't hardly hear  him an g-unit just raps his whole songs with him but louder so u can't even hear him. is this what is was like??
« Last Edit: May 14, 2003, 07:26:59 PM by White-Chocolate »
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2003, 08:44:20 PM »
Sup Hambone? Man that's messed up what happened.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2003, 12:16:25 AM »
ahahahhahaha thank fuckin god...(look at my sig), lol and suckaz paid like 70-80 bux for each of my ticket, lol, THANK YOU MAN! now I dont feel bad about missin da show (yeah I do...Xzibit was gonna perform)! but hey its al about da benjamis  8)

You should have sold more tickets to make anough for you to have a free ticket and make a profit, and then gone and watched Xzibit's set and left. Xzibit is one of the best live performers in rap.
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2003, 01:49:33 AM »
yea

always da same shit wit 50...
and its still fuck a 50 cent all day everyday...

i heard exactly what you posted from several other peeps too

very short performance, 50 other suckaz standin on top
everybody shoutin shit in da mic

fuck dat shit

T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2003, 09:03:48 PM »
Sup Hambone? Man that's messed up what happened.

sup man..........sorry took so long to respond...been busy raising my daughter and working and studying and shiiiit, also im Looking to buy my first HOME, im tired of this renting shit, so hopefully by the end of the year I will be buying my first Condo........ but n e wayz...back to the subject.......

yea man, put it this way, the pre-funk was better than the show....i am not trying to hate on 50, but like with all shows, it didnt start on time, and when it did start, it only lasted like 45min........ it was a cool atmosphere, and no real drama...but the boy just didnt have any energy..............or really care about the show... he needs to watch some eminem, dmx, jay z concerts or something...and come correct next time....but im cool, he isnt getting my  money for a concert.....

its cool to see a artist that you like in person, but he is already being sued for canceling some other shows....  Seattle, if i am correct was the only stop on the tour, where he was going to perform, two nites.....which was coo, cause both shows sold out....... im sure he doesnt care too much, but he lost a couple of fans....claiming that he is going to come back may 30th for canceling the show, but i believe he will be on tour with jay z, so they were lying out there ass when they told people he is coming back.....great CD, DVD he sells, im sure he is a cool person to chill and kick it with.....but  it wasnt a 50 cent show...it was more like a G-Unite Hype men show......  so yeah...... the only good thing was, the after party....i went....50 was there..but up in the VIP section....didnt get to see him or meet him, but a lady friend of mine got a pic with him and her gf's  
so if 50 is coming through your town............tell that nigga he owes some Seattle/Tacoma folks   $$$$ for a refund!  lol...
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2003, 09:13:48 PM »
do u know if 'Em is gon' be at summer jam?
i seen 50 on TV in concerts an u can't hardly hear  him an g-unit just raps his whole songs with him but louder so u can't even hear him. is this what is was like??

sup white chocolate...
Em at summer jam?  Nah man.....my roommate has a friend that works down at KUBE 93.............   they have booked 50 cent for sure they said and Ludacris, and Fabulous, and I think missy maybe...?  im not sure....but....not Em.....em wouldnt go anyways............i dont think.....its 50 time in the limelight right now...but G-Unit will be all up in there..........

and yea the tickets to summer jam are like 50-60 bucks...which is cool cause u get to see a gang of other artist............but the last summer jam concert I went to was when Snoop Dogg was there.....haha we were all smokin weed, having a good time...........but if i go to summer jam this year, it wont be to go to the concert...............if any of you are from WA state........and been to summer jam, you know what the fuck i am talking about...................

its one BIG AZZ FUCKIN PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Im dead serious ya'll its cool some times...not all the time..............every so often a fight breaks out....but the concert is at this HUGE Camp ground....................and its seperate from the concert area...... but its like what 5-10,000 people camping out....Partying.........drinking.........smokin...............fucking........ bar b q'n  damn near everything........the cops are there in the beginning, but come nite time.......they leave and head to the entrance in the camp ground and rarely if ever do they come out.....there are security guards also, but they dont do shit.....last time we went we were smoken a joint with a couple of them.... but yeah if u go roll with your boys... drama shit  happens  and someone got shot last year or the year before but thats expected with  dumb drunk fools............but over all its fun, and you can stay all nite or for two nites.......

but thats my two cents...summer jam will be crazy....this year.... we are going to roll up there in  some Rented Yukons, Escaladaes, PT cruisers and Navigators...and we are going to Rent a motorhome..... a black man rollin a 30ft motor home....i would of never thought i would do that...lol.....  but yeah, thats summer jam, and no, em wont be there......lots of local hip hop artist might be there though like livio....  gangsta nut i think his name is and others....

peace ya'll
« Last Edit: May 20, 2003, 09:16:47 PM by Sir Hambone »

soufside

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2003, 01:23:29 AM »
50 an gunit iz worse den nelly an his boyz live

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2003, 02:40:10 AM »
50 an gunit iz worse den nelly an his boyz live

true haha
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Third AntiChrist

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2003, 09:13:03 AM »

but....the next fucked up thing is................for those that bought tickets to the Second show the next day on may 13th......   50 cent canceled......   he had two shows.....may 12th and 13th....people were PISSED.........Non refundable tickets.....they said that 50 was too tired to perform, so they are trying to get him to come back to Seattle on May 30th...........yeah some of my boyz bought tickets to the second show on may 13th....and yeah..they are pissed.... i guess this is like the 3rd or 4th time 50 has canceled a show on his tour.........  
but on the real, it was fun to go, lots of gangstas there...lots of family and regular folks there..and only one minor fight broke out............

The concert was rescheduled to May 30
Why would you want a refund on a show you wanted to go to anyways

50 Cent concert I went to he did 1 hour and 15 minute show haha ;)

The funny part is that 50 will put on a better show on May 30 for Seattle after his vacation in Hawaii so you basically got screwed

« Last Edit: May 21, 2003, 09:13:49 AM by Third AntiChrist »

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2003, 08:16:18 PM »

The concert was rescheduled to May 30
Why would you want a refund on a show you wanted to go to anyways

50 Cent concert I went to he did 1 hour and 15 minute show haha ;)

The funny part is that 50 will put on a better show on May 30 for Seattle after his vacation in Hawaii so you basically got screwed

nah man "U"  need to read what i typed...better....i went to the show on May 12th............ i was saying for the people that bought tickets to the may 13th show were upset.........  

and 50 cent puttin on a better show?    i doubt it..... from newz reports and other people that have been to his concerts, it hasnt been that good.....like i said, its cool to see him in person, but I have been to  numerous concerts......and this doesnt come close to what you expect from a artist, that you paid good money for.....

and if he does come back..its all gravy, the people that bought tickets deserve to see him, but alot of people want there money back is all that i am saying..........  45min show or an 1hr and 15 min.......... not that big of a difference.....

Im headed to summer jam, 50cent will be there...but he is there with other top notch artist...so its worth paying for.....
« Last Edit: May 21, 2003, 08:17:34 PM by Sir Hambone »

Bishop

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Get Addicted!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2003, 09:25:47 PM »
speaking of his vacation in hawaii... i'm going to the may 27 show, so i'll let y'all if he shaped up his perormance... i'll post on the 29th after i get back to maui cause the show is on oahu