Author Topic: Sccif ACTUALLY beliefs he not white  (Read 1083 times)

abusive

Re: Sccif ACTUALLY beliefs he not white
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2021, 01:32:49 PM »
This video starting at 9:15 explains the translation process.

So no, I don't need to know Hebrew because those who translated it to English knew it.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2021, 01:48:01 PM »
So no, I don't need to know Hebrew because those who translated it to English knew it.

:snoop: :dead:

the problem here is that there’s numerous different english translations and only 1 version of the hebrew text

so yea, if u do wana debate this with someone who speaks hebrews, you’ll always be one step behind

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2021, 01:52:07 PM »
Your argument is only valid if we except your definition of your translation. The KJV bible says he is black. None of the arguments that you've presented have changed my mind that Job was black.

and that’s because u don’t speak hebrew.

SHACHAR translates to blackened/darkened .. not black.

KJV is the new testament.. has absolutely nothing to do with judaism and is one of hundreds of different translations/misinterpretations of our hebrew scriptures. there’s a reason we’re the keepers of this text and are the ones who speak the language.

:think:

abusive

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2021, 06:28:35 PM »

and that’s because u don’t speak hebrew.

SHACHAR translates to blackened/darkened .. not black.

KJV is the new testament.. has absolutely nothing to do with judaism and is one of hundreds of different translations/misinterpretations of our hebrew scriptures. there’s a reason we’re the keepers of this text and are the ones who speak the language.

:think:
you don't know what you're talking about bro. The kjv is old and new testament. You could have at least watched the video. I think I'm done here. I'll let the readers draw their own conclusions.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2021, 09:45:40 PM »
you don't know what you're talking about bro. The kjv is old and new testament. You could have at least watched the video. I think I'm done here. I'll let the readers draw their own conclusions.

king james covers old testament but it is a CHRISTIAN interpretation (which means it’s based on the additions of the new testament teachings) .. new testament was never written in Hebrew, hence why it’s blasphemous to even bring KJB into this discussion .. Judaism does not recognize KJB, as we only follow the original hebrew scriptures.

shabbat shalom

:urwelcome:

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2021, 01:30:55 AM »
True story: I was at a Panda Express once getting some orange chicken and chow mein for lunch when I see this brother with a yamaka on and tzitzit (or whatever the tassels are that some Jews wear. Forgive me I took Jewish Studies in college like 10 years ago and I can't remember what I ate this morning let alone what I learned back then). I was walking out when homie locked eyes with me (I was the only other black guy in that Panda Express at the time). He stood up and yelled "SHALOM, HEBREW" as loud as he could.

I didn't know what to say so I was like "Thanks, man" and walked out. Black Israelites don't play.

I don't know what this has to do with anything so I'm just gonna see myself out of this thread.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2021, 09:43:30 AM »
True story: I was at a Panda Express once getting some orange chicken and chow mein for lunch when I see this brother with a yamaka on and tzitzit (or whatever the tassels are that some Jews wear. Forgive me I took Jewish Studies in college like 10 years ago and I can't remember what I ate this morning let alone what I learned back then). I was walking out when homie locked eyes with me (I was the only other black guy in that Panda Express at the time). He stood up and yelled "SHALOM, HEBREW" as loud as he could.

I didn't know what to say so I was like "Thanks, man" and walked out. Black Israelites don't play.

I don't know what this has to do with anything so I'm just gonna see myself out of this thread.

lmfao

dudes are str8 nuts.. but they passionate, i’ll give em that

abusive

« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2021, 07:30:46 PM »
^So let me get this straight. Are you saying that Israel isn't in Africa and that none of the prophets were African? Or are you saying they were African and not black?

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2021, 09:26:28 PM »
^So let me get this straight. Are you saying that Israel isn't in Africa and that none of the prophets were African? Or are you saying they were African and not black?

israel is not in africa

:mindblown:

abusive

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2021, 06:29:16 AM »
You only partially answered the question. Answer it for me and the other readers. I also want to know the Hebrew word used to describe Solomon's lover mentioned in the video who was black.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2021, 07:29:01 AM »
You only partially answered the question. Answer it for me and the other readers. I also want to know the Hebrew word used to describe Solomon's lover mentioned in the video who was black.

since israel is not in africa they were not african, duno how much more clear i can be. i already addressed the race thing.. since race is not discussed in the torah, there is no point in debating who was what. all we can deduce from common sense is that since israel is in the middle-east and the mizrahi jews are the original jews + holders of the scriptures since the beginning of time, that once u add 1+1, u can safely conclude that the israelites were of middle-eastern descent.

you never told me what race u are, but i assume you’re not black or white. why won’t u say?

one thing i can tell u safely is that once black people lost their heritage via slavery, some tried to find themselves via latching onto other cultures. you will see black people who claim they were the original moors, original natives, original asians, etc. they misinterpret vague scripture or use incorrect translations to apply these heritages to themselves in order to feel a sense of importance and belonging. it’s not uncommon for outsiders such as yourself to fall for the okey doke, as some are very passionate about their stance and spend their entire life trying to piece it together + convince the world.

i’ll watch the video soon and give u my thoughts.

abusive

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2021, 07:55:26 AM »
So you're saying Egypt isn't in africa either?

You keep mentioning race as did the rabbi in the video. I don't adhere to race and the bible doesn't teach it in the way you mean it. Me saying Jews are a black African people is based on race but rather what the bible says.
As I stated before, you don't even know what you're arguing against which is why you keep going back to Hebrew Israelite arguments.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2021, 08:41:57 AM »
So you're saying Egypt isn't in africa either?

You keep mentioning race as did the rabbi in the video. I don't adhere to race and the bible doesn't teach it in the way you mean it. Me saying Jews are a black African people is based on race but rather what the bible says.
As I stated before, you don't even know what you're arguing against which is why you keep going back to Hebrew Israelite arguments.

since u keep dodging tellin me what race u are, can you at the very least state your nationality/ethnicity?

i’m not mentioning race, i’m mentioning hue as per interpretation, not definitive statements. same as dude in the video. egypt is the end of africa and borders the middle east. complexion is based on weather conditions. black people are black because africa is the hottest continent. israel is not nearly as hot as africa, hence the middle-eastern people having a lighter complexion, but still much darker than white people from europe, where it’s cold as fuck. egyptians we’re a blend of both the middle-eastern and black complexion.

again, the bible never says anything about a race of black people lol. in fact, to say someone is blackening/darkening actually gives more leverage to the idea that they weren’t black to begin with.

abusive

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2021, 10:25:07 AM »

since u keep dodging tellin me what race u are, can you at the very least state your nationality/ethnicity?

i’m not mentioning race, i’m mentioning hue as per interpretation, not definitive statements. same as dude in the video. egypt is the end of africa and borders the middle east. complexion is based on weather conditions. black people are black because africa is the hottest continent. israel is not nearly as hot as africa, hence the middle-eastern people having a lighter complexion, but still much darker than white people from europe, where it’s cold as fuck. egyptians we’re a blend of both the middle-eastern and black complexion.

again, the bible never says anything about a race of black people lol. in fact, to say someone is blackening/darkening actually gives more leverage to the idea that they weren’t black to begin with.
I'm confused now. You denied that any of the prophets were African, yet you say Egypt is in africa and Moses was Egyptian. Wouldn't that make him African probably with black skin, according to you because of the heat?  :sas: take your time.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2021, 11:02:03 AM »
I'm confused now. You denied that any of the prophets were African, yet you say Egypt is in africa and Moses was Egyptian. Wouldn't that make him African probably with black skin, according to you because of the heat?  :sas: take your time.

you don’t know the story of moses?

tell me you’re joking bro

moses was RAISED by egyptians, not born one .. if u duno the basics then there’s more you should study before learning hebrew tbh

also u still dodgin my question re your ethnicity