Author Topic: DR. DRE - GRAND THEFT AUTO: THE CONTRACT EP (Official Discussion)  (Read 15437 times)

So Much Style

Re: DR. DRE - GRAND THEFT AUTO: THE CONTRACT EP (Official Discussion)
« Reply #270 on: February 07, 2022, 06:29:28 PM »
this shit is bomb. just wish they didnt  lower trumpets on scenic route
So much style back at it again

The following users thanked this post: Orbyte

BenFranco

« Reply #271 on: February 07, 2022, 09:24:39 PM »
I don’t know bro Anderson voice just doesn’t sit well with me as soon as he start I be like why again whyyyy

thegooddoc

« Reply #272 on: February 08, 2022, 07:17:05 PM »
Does anyone know the story about why Dre failed to release the music onto streaming platforms until a month an a half after the game dropped?  And why isn't Dre pushing these songs more?  Fallin' Up is one of his best songs (in a long time) and could be a current hit, if there was any type of promotion.  Surprised Rockstar and Dre never thought to do a music video of Fallin Up or Gospel or ETA. Could have been cool to have an animated video GTA style. 

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #273 on: February 08, 2022, 07:21:28 PM »
Does anyone know the story about why Dre failed to release the music onto streaming platforms until a month an a half after the game dropped?  And why isn't Dre pushing these songs more?  Fallin' Up is one of his best songs (in a long time) and could be a current hit, if there was any type of promotion.  Surprised Rockstar and Dre never thought to do a music video of Fallin Up or Gospel or ETA. Could have been cool to have an animated video GTA style.

Because it was supposed to be a part of the games storyline. You play different missions and retrieve Dre’s phones to get different songs. It would have defeated the whole purpose of the game to put the tracks out simultaneously. Now that the game has had a chance to breathe and with the Super Ball coming up it makes sense to release them to the rest of the public

Jay_J

« Reply #274 on: February 09, 2022, 12:15:33 AM »

because none of this songs are a "nuthing but a g thang" or "still dre"... dre is waiting for the right single for his come back to promote.

and we all know these songs are leftovers.

BenFranco

« Reply #275 on: February 09, 2022, 12:54:41 AM »
For me Anderson . Paak is a great WIN for Aftermath! The Scenic Route (Feat. Rick Ross & Anderson .Paak) without Rick Ross (i never liked him) and another Rapper (Snoop, Busta, X-Zibit the list goes on&on) going back and forth with Dre would be great, his Hook is great as fuck, maybe himself like ETA!By the way ETA, could be a leftover from Oxnard, reminds me Anywhere (Feat. Snoop Dogg & The Last Artful, Dodgr) also produced by J.LBS ! i don't know how often they meet in the studio, but Anderson .Paak - Bubblin aka the Remix feat. Busta too

by the way they all Sounds like Leftovers apart from
Fallin Up (Feat. Thurz & Cocoa Sarai)

I don’t know bro i just don’t like him for years ever since he came up he’s been used in a lot of songs

astra4322

« Reply #276 on: February 09, 2022, 01:32:55 AM »
I like him more then October London.

Jay_J

« Reply #277 on: February 09, 2022, 02:00:37 AM »
are you kidding me astra? anderso paak is not comparable to october london, paak is already the best talent come out in last few years and he is already a star. october london is still a protege.

astra4322

« Reply #278 on: February 09, 2022, 02:18:37 AM »
are you kidding me astra? anderso paak is not comparable to october london, paak is already the best talent come out in last few years and he is already a star. october london is still a protege.

I don;t know if you get me right but Paak is way better for me then October.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Jay_J

« Reply #279 on: February 09, 2022, 02:23:26 AM »

Yeah i got you man and thats why i think its funny... you are saying smth like eminem is better than cordae.

astra4322

« Reply #280 on: February 09, 2022, 02:35:20 AM »
Yeah i got you man and thats why i think its funny... you are saying smth like eminem is better than cordae.

Now I see your point but by the way I never felt Eminem. I just can't listen to his music. Just the way it is. he is annoying to me.

Eddz

« Reply #281 on: February 09, 2022, 03:07:09 AM »
Anderson Paak is the best thing since Nate Dogg.

astra4322

« Reply #282 on: February 09, 2022, 03:15:44 AM »
Anderson Paak is the best thing since Nate Dogg.

What about Butch and Bo Roc Eddz?

Jay_J

« Reply #283 on: February 09, 2022, 05:21:08 AM »
What about Butch and Bo Roc Eddz?

Butch is almost old as much as Nate, he is not a new talent and unfortunately he lost his prime in industry, he is even lost.

Sccit

« Reply #284 on: February 09, 2022, 08:15:38 AM »

definitely