Author Topic: Game 6  (Read 217 times)

Kain670

Game 6
« on: May 15, 2003, 08:17:00 AM »
Game 6 aka Lakers Elimination at Home

When the Lakers lose tonite.......you all better have riot police and a helicopter to get the Spurs out of there

I'm holding it down here in San Diego with my paintgun.......if Laker fans get out of control ;D

god damn Kings this was their year :-\

Spurs vs. Kings w/Webber would have been a great fucking series >:(

« Last Edit: May 15, 2003, 08:18:17 AM by Kain670 »

E. J. Rizo

Re:Game 6
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2003, 09:04:53 AM »

When the Lakers lose tonite.......you all better have riot police and a helicopter to get the Spurs out of there

I'm holding it down here in San Diego with my paintgun.......if Laker fans get out of control ;D

hahahha at the spurs fans thinking they won already.....relax homie.....just talk to the kings fans from last year and you will see whats up.....today should be a good day gonna go watch the matrix and gonna see the lakers win

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2003, 10:58:28 AM »

hahahha at the spurs fans thinking they won already.....relax homie.....just talk to the kings fans from last year and you will see whats up.....today should be a good day gonna go watch the matrix and gonna see the lakers win

naw, i know its far from over. The Lakers will probably start off FAST and early tonight. If the Spurs can withstand that innitial blow that the Lakers will come out with, and keep it close until the 4th...then theyll have a chance to win a close one. I expect the Lakers to actually play really good tonight, maybe their best game of the series so far. If the Spurs cant do like theyve been doin, and frustrate Shaq to disrupt the offense...we might jus take this one.  ;)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2003, 02:56:05 PM »
haha, Mavs game is aired live at 5 AM in germany... lmao... those bastards really dont give a fuck about europe... bitch us industry. anyways, I gunna get up at 5 o clock today. so good night. lol.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2003, 03:31:19 PM »
Yup, this should be a good ass game. I expect a big game from Shaq. Infact I expect a monster game outta him. Good luck to the Spurs, if it goes 7 this will definitely rank up there with the rest of the classic playoff series.

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Kain670

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2003, 07:51:27 PM »
WHAT DID I SAY  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kain670

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2003, 11:29:53 PM »
When Shaq took those Duncan fouls I knew the game was over.........I drank up all the Cactus Cooler and started dancing

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2003, 11:38:01 PM »
When Shaq took those Duncan fouls I knew the game was over.........I drank up all the Cactus Cooler and started dancing

lol@ Cactus Cooler

Kain670

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2003, 11:46:41 PM »

Cactus Cooler is grrrrreat ;D
« Last Edit: May 15, 2003, 11:47:19 PM by Kain670 »

lbc213

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2003, 12:16:43 AM »

LMAO, looks tasty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2003, 12:19:10 AM »

lol this muthafuka put up a pic of Cactus Cooler...damn homie, take dat shit tah the head...