Author Topic: 1st Generation EP (Kurupt / Jayo Felony / MC Eiht / King T / Chill / Gangsta)  (Read 627 times)

Okka

doggfather

EP?!

more than nutin, but please...
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

astra4322

They need 4 months to prepare 5 mediocre songs? Comon  :grumpy:

topdogg188

2 songs were released when this was supposed to drop  - Sharks n the water and Killing Me Softly, i'm thinking maybe another 3 new songs added on to make an EP.
Probably the unreleased tracks they had finished back when first announced will just be added on.

Hopefully all produced by Battlecat as was originally intended.

astra4322

2 songs were released when this was supposed to drop  - Sharks n the water and Killing Me Softly, i'm thinking maybe another 3 new songs added on to make an EP.
Probably the unreleased tracks they had finished back when first announced will just be added on.

Hopefully all produced by Battlecat as was originally intended.
This is a joke.

GARDENAXHARBORAREA

Could someone please hookup a RAR with all the 1st Generation tracks that are available please i had them on my harddrive that crashed, ive been wanting to bump these tracks, hope they put out whatever tracks they got im pretty sure theres more than what we already heard.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 11:20:55 AM by GARDENAXHARBORAREA »

Jay_J

Could someone please hookup a RAR with all the 1st Generation tracks that are available please i had them on my harddrive that crashed, ive been wanting to bump these tracks, hope they put out whatever tracks they got im pretty sure theres more than what we already heard.