Author Topic: Fredro Starr Merks Keith Murray in a recent battle!! Real battle not versuz b.s  (Read 216 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Anybody see it?   It came across my Facebook so I will have to figure out how to post it later but it was one of the bettter battles I’ve seen between known 90’s artists if not the best... I can’t think of one that compares cause it was real like they were really going at each other not like the weak ass Versuz shit the Bizzy thing they made a big deal about but let’s be honest it just seemed like Bizzy popped off a bit it didn’t even seem that heated...

This shit was heated and nearly came to blows from both sides but out of respect for the game and hiphop they quickly squashed it and it wasn’t nothing against either that was just the energy it was so heavy

So Most think Murray is like this great lyricist and emcee and Fredro Star is like the fake thug Hollywood guy from brandy’s show... well think again because he flat out murdered Keith Murray and defeated him in every way from lyrically to energy to working the crowd... I got to give up to Fredro Starr this one is epic and will exceed expectations yall should check it out
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

doggfather

I did when it came out bout 4-5 years.

It was tight!

Fredro won
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I did when it came out bout 4-5 years.

It was tight!

Fredro won

oh.. 4 years ago, lol
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Dee Tha AK

I don't consider VZ as Battle.. Cmon

Where can I see the Battle Vid?

The VZ is more like Dancehall Sound clash to DJs MCs Select compete each other with music & live Artists.