Author Topic: IT'S A CALI THANG - Collarossi, Quictamac, Latoya Banks  (Read 168 times)

Laidback Sounds

IT'S A CALI THANG - Collarossi, Quictamac, Latoya Banks
« on: January 10, 2022, 03:31:08 PM »
Happy New year

New smooth song we produced to start the year with some summer vibes

Collarossi (San Diego ) Quictamac (Long Beach) Latoya Banks (Inglewood)
Prod. Laidback Sounds

Peace

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: IT'S A CALI THANG - Collarossi, Quictamac, Latoya Banks
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 05:19:33 PM »
Yes!!  Been waiting so long for you to drop a new song on your channel, i was starting to worry. This is so smooth.

Your songs were the soundtrack to my summer last year. Please keep posting new songs on your channel. Laidback Sounds is definitely my favorite producer right now. I’ve already listened to this more than any of the Dre GTA stuff that just dropped.

romson19

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 12:23:15 AM »
West West
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Laidback Sounds

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2022, 07:14:22 AM »
Yes!!  Been waiting so long for you to drop a new song on your channel, i was starting to worry. This is so smooth.

Your songs were the soundtrack to my summer last year. Please keep posting new songs on your channel. Laidback Sounds is definitely my favorite producer right now. I’ve already listened to this more than any of the Dre GTA stuff that just dropped.

Thanks a lot Homie, how i d wish to drop a song every week haha. But in my mid fourties with many health issue i have to be contented with one a month lol, but i totally feel ya. Thanks a lot for you waching the channel. I think that Dre project sounds more east coast, it didnt catch my ears either, and the mixing is too bright for my ears too. Lets see what he does next.

Take care there

The following users thanked this post: astra4322

Laidback Sounds

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2022, 07:15:32 AM »
West West

West West Indeed Romson !!!

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2022, 08:01:37 PM »
Thanks a lot Homie, how i d wish to drop a song every week haha. But in my mid fourties with many health issue i have to be contented with one a month lol, but i totally feel ya. Thanks a lot for you waching the channel. I think that Dre project sounds more east coast, it didnt catch my ears either, and the mixing is too bright for my ears too. Lets see what he does next.

Take care there

Do you have a list of all the songs you've produced? I've been trying to find them all on youtube but some aren't on your channel.  There might be more out there i'm missing.

Laidback Sounds

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2022, 08:36:04 AM »
Do you have a list of all the songs you've produced? I've been trying to find them all on youtube but some aren't on your channel.  There might be more out there i'm missing.

Thanks Homie, yes i have many songs i produced floating around out of my channel true , also when i'm in Asia producing tracks for the g-funk fanatics there , this one did pretty well 700 k views with no mjor label help , boosts etc. In Philippines, artists under Mo Thugs Asia, i even put the big bro Kevin Slow James on the intro haha. I ll try to do some playlist with all my shit good suggestion.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2022, 12:38:09 PM »
Thanks Homie, yes i have many songs i produced floating around out of my channel true , also when i'm in Asia producing tracks for the g-funk fanatics there , this one did pretty well 700 k views with no mjor label help , boosts etc. In Philippines, artists under Mo Thugs Asia, i even put the big bro Kevin Slow James on the intro haha. I ll try to do some playlist with all my shit good suggestion.

Yes. Please put out a list of songs you’ve done that aren’t on your channel. I fuck with that Asian GFunk too. DJPMX, DS455, etc.

Laidback Sounds

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2022, 01:44:48 PM »
Yes. Please put out a list of songs you’ve done that aren’t on your channel. I fuck with that Asian GFunk too. DJPMX, DS455, etc.

For sure homie i will.

That pic will surely speak to you then hehe, recorded in his studio back in the good ol' dayz.

https://www.facebook.com/laidback.sounds/photos/902437833209267