Author Topic: THE GAME Disses Interscope.. 40 GLOCC Fires Back  (Read 393 times)

Sccit

THE GAME Disses Interscope.. 40 GLOCC Fires Back
« on: January 30, 2022, 06:05:31 PM »

Jay_J

Re: THE GAME Disses Interscope.. 40 GLOCC Fires Back
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2022, 10:32:43 PM »
if there were no interscope/aftermath/dr.dre/jimmy iovine, there would be no The Game in the game. he could be just pre-bishop lamont.

you might say that he did good albums and sold well after he left interscope/aftermath, but they all came after his debut... without that debut and its succes, he couldnt do the following albums.

he might have some rights to say "fuck interscope" but its business, he should consider again what he get nd what he lost, then compare...

The following users thanked this post: D-TalkX, mtbsm

mtbsm

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2022, 09:29:28 AM »

ignoring facts and bending truth a bit too... how much of a choice he had in the matter being embellished a bit. who would choose to leave the hottest label situation ever at the time

jman91331

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2022, 10:24:54 AM »
Wasn't he on Interscope for only one album, his 1st then shuffled over to Geffen afterwards? Why so much to say about them now?

Game-Won

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2022, 04:59:42 PM »
Does 40 still release music or only talk about Game now a days?

He came out strong, with insane features if I remember correct.
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Malcy

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2022, 01:57:12 PM »
Wasn't he on Interscope for only one album, his 1st then shuffled over to Geffen afterwards? Why so much to say about them now?

Long time ago but I'm sure i was surprised by the Geffen imprint on Doctor's Advocate.

D-TalkX

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2022, 03:57:28 PM »
40 COCC is super wack though...

abusive

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2022, 11:49:04 AM »
if there were no interscope/aftermath/dr.dre/jimmy iovine, there would be no The Game in the game. he could be just pre-bishop lamont.

you might say that he did good albums and sold well after he left interscope/aftermath, but they all came after his debut... without that debut and its succes, he couldnt do the following albums.

he might have some rights to say "fuck interscope" but its business, he should consider again what he get nd what he lost, then compare...
Nah he did work with JT prior to Interscope. Wasn't he a ghostwriter at Bad Boy @ some point? Game is mad talented he would have gotten some traction sooner or later with or without out interscope. If anything Interscope/Aftermath failed by not making something shake with him prior to 50.

40 is very talented as well. I look at him and Compton Menace the same. Both could have had better careers if it wasn't for street bs. I honestly don't think it's too late for either one.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2022, 03:11:59 PM »
I saw game was in the studio with DJ Paul