Author Topic: Don't worry, it's not because of the vaccines. lol  (Read 109 times)

abusive

Don't worry, it's not because of the vaccines. lol
« on: February 06, 2022, 04:35:35 PM »
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Don't worry, it's not because of the vaccines. lol
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 09:27:03 AM »
I sometimes think it's because of the masks... Talk to any Yogi and they will tell you that breathing is the essence of the bodies physiology.. in stretching, movement, controlling heart rate.  You see these idiots warming up with masks on and on the sidelines with masks on--and then how many hours a day with masks?  And nobody questions whether that is healthy to deprive your body of oxygen??

I blame that for a lot.  Sure.. it could be because of the vaxx.. but I usually think because of the mask first when I see something like this or someone sick.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, abusive

Matty

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2022, 08:19:29 AM »
it's definitely the vaccines.

The following users thanked this post: abusive

abusive

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2022, 09:09:21 AM »
I sometimes think it's because of the masks... Talk to any Yogi and they will tell you that breathing is the essence of the bodies physiology.. in stretching, movement, controlling heart rate.  You see these idiots warming up with masks on and on the sidelines with masks on--and then how many hours a day with masks?  And nobody questions whether that is healthy to deprive your body of oxygen??

I blame that for a lot.  Sure.. it could be because of the vaxx.. but I usually think because of the mask first when I see something like this or someone sick.
I have posted info on how the oxygen levels are low in most cities in the US (probably globally) as well as how the 5g frequencies affect the oxygen molecule and this breathing.

The mask are definitely an issue but I'm not sure if heart attacks are caused. That was discussed in the RFK Jr. Valuetainment interview I posted.

If you remember DMX got the vaccine and the next day he had a heart attack. I'm more inclined to believe it's not the mask.

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2022, 12:28:15 PM »
I have posted info on how the oxygen levels are low in most cities in the US (probably globally) as well as how the 5g frequencies affect the oxygen molecule and this breathing.

The mask are definitely an issue but I'm not sure if heart attacks are caused. That was discussed in the RFK Jr. Valuetainment interview I posted.

If you remember DMX got the vaccine and the next day he had a heart attack. I'm more inclined to believe it's not the mask.

It’s most likely a combination of things. Both of those included. Then you include the incredibly highly processed and toxic food being sold and served everywhere. It’s pretty damn hard to eat healthy in America these days. They fucking put sugar in bread. I’m talking about healthy bread you can buy at Whole Foods. Nowhere else in the world do they do that. At least not to the extent it’s done here

abusive

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2022, 02:30:14 PM »