Author Topic: Do you think society is getting more and more bitchmade?  (Read 587 times)

Do you think society is getting more and more bitchmade?
« on: February 08, 2022, 03:33:44 AM »
Its super obvious to me. The net amps its up to a whole nother level but generally this "numale feminist" thing and how everyone looks so frail is a worrying trend when you consider the coming world of masculinity for your sons.

They're mainly schooled by women. Aggression is a no no and seen as bad. Everyone gets a medal so they don't know what its like to win and develop that GRR drive and all of the rest of the obviousness.

Disgustingly bitchmade and people sit online, get fat and chat shit. Its real strange when you look at it but few people acknowledge it and even less speak on it.

I really don't think this new generation fight. There is CCTV and cameraphones all over the place but back in the days fisticuffs was a part of the deal because you could always take it the shoulders, even if it was just slapboxing. People are being made soft for political reasons and anyone who came up in the 90s to now can see such a huge difference as most women are more thorough than "men".

Or as Suge may or may not have said:

"Just because they're born male but that doesn't mean they're men"

Granted we're on a hiphop forum which in the 90s was an almost cartoonish, over the top parody of hyper masculinity but there was a real drive and urgency underneath the image that the modern generation simply doesn't have. Instead they're all soft. Easy win for those pushing agendas as the numales don't care and won't do anything about it anyway, even in ignorance the streets back then didn't mind getting political, feel me?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Do you think society is getting more and more bitchmade?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 04:36:11 AM »
how are you gonna make a post like this and not mention the most bitchmade aspect of all in society and that's the libtard mask wearing quadruple vaxxed "stay safe" cult
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 04:09:37 PM »
pretty obvious

but it was prophecized this way, so no shocker there

we don’t have much time left

keep your family close and away from todays societal standards as much as u possibly can

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2022, 05:29:27 PM »
All I hear is whining and complaining. More negativity. Try being thankful for a change you might feel better. Not that I don’t agree with what you’re saying because it’s pretty clear but what can you do about it? Let macro issues effect your daily balance? Perhaps it’s not worth it

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2022, 06:20:22 PM »
All I hear is whining and complaining. More negativity. Try being thankful for a change you might feel better. Not that I don’t agree with what you’re saying because it’s pretty clear but what can you do about it? Let macro issues effect your daily balance? Perhaps it’s not worth it

(I think you meant “micro” issue)

And it isn’t any minor issue when your employer forces you to take a vaccine at the threat of being terminated from the only decent paying job you’ve ever been good at in your life—or when you are forced to compromise your breathing and oxygen flow for hours upon hours a day, and I’ve lost friends left and right on account of having a backbone and saying that what’s going on is wrong...they got 7 year old kids in school that have never been allowed to play with their friends at recess or even see their faces

if you wanna just go along to get along that’s fine but don’t try to play it off with some phony sanctimonious “be positive” shtick

Even Tony Robbins was calling out this bullshit when it took flight

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2022, 06:36:42 PM »

and here u are complaining bout someone complaining

it’s koons like u who want everyone to stay silent that got us here in the first

the fuck u want him to do?

all we can do is adhere to scripture, point out the injustices, and avoid the outside world of unadulterated debauchery til our time come

now shut up cac and tell your bitch to come here

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2022, 07:08:01 PM »
Shut up big bird why don’t you make a thread and complain about something

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2022, 07:09:12 PM »
(I think you meant “micro” issue)

And it isn’t any minor issue when your employer forces you to take a vaccine at the threat of being terminated from the only decent paying job you’ve ever been good at in your life—or when you are forced to compromise your breathing and oxygen flow for hours upon hours a day, and I’ve lost friends left and right on account of having a backbone and saying that what’s going on is wrong...they got 7 year old kids in school that have never been allowed to play with their friends at recess or even see their faces

if you wanna just go along to get along that’s fine but don’t try to play it off with some phony sanctimonious “be positive” shtick

Even Tony Robbins was calling out this bullshit when it took flight

In the long run we’ll look back at this and think of it as a very small part of our lives. California is already removing mask mandates

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2022, 08:03:16 PM »
Shut up big bird why don’t you make a thread and complain about something

listen up grouch, your big bird poppycock aint guna get u outa bein a good lil limp wrist who loves following rules this go round hoe

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2022, 08:04:44 PM »

listen up grouch, your big bird poppycock aint guna get u outa bein a good lil limp wrist who loves following rules this go round hoe

Your chirping down the wrong trash can buddy

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2022, 08:09:29 PM »
In the long run we’ll look back at this and think of it as a very small part of our lives. California is already removing mask mandates

that’s not all he’s alluding to

he’s talking about the downfall of modern society .. feminism, promotion of lbgtq, demonizing masculinity, feminization of males, selling a pipe dream of independence to women, etc. 

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2022, 08:12:22 PM »

that’s not all he’s alluding to

he’s talking about the downfall of modern society .. feminism, promotion of lbgtq, demonizing masculinity, feminization of males, selling a pipe dream of independence to women, etc.

And I agreed with that part but like you said all you can do is keep your family close and teach them the right ways instead of letting society influence them

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2022, 08:20:59 PM »
And I agreed with that part but like you said all you can do is keep your family close and teach them the right ways instead of letting society influence them

yup

and people won’t know to do that if we don’t spread the word n keep the truth alive

even on a west coast rap forum

:urwelcome:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2022, 02:48:39 AM »
yup

and people won’t know to do that if we don’t spread the word n keep the truth alive

even on a west coast rap forum

:urwelcome:

Love the Dogg always—he’s got O.g status for life—but I got to agree with Sccit on this one.  I think you just takin the easy way out and trying to to justify it. 

“The beatings will continue until morale improves” we are gonna keep getting railroaded by libtard pussies who wanna stand behind the power of authoritarian govt and control our lives and have us in masks and isolated unless we speak up and keep it G

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2022, 03:41:26 AM »
pretty obvious

but it was prophecized this way, so no shocker there

we don’t have much time left

keep your family close and away from todays societal standards as much as u possibly can

This is why I'm telling you about Dres Superbowl and you won't listen. People on the outside don't know yet but Dre switched up in a major way recently and I'm not tinfoil Mormoning here but keeping it a 100 with you.

You hate to see it but when you see it you'll know I told you first.

Think about it this way:

Would Dre of old have released such crappy mixes to retail? Nope. Crazier still that the full Atmos exists but he's sitting on it. That alone should give you a hint about whats happening but it will become more and more obvious over the next year who he rides with and the old Dre isn't the new Dre.

Watch.