Author Topic: Mase - The Oracle 2: Standing on Bodies (DIDDY DISS TRACK)  (Read 285 times)

RockTheMikePod

Mase - The Oracle 2: Standing on Bodies (DIDDY DISS TRACK)
« on: March 14, 2022, 12:35:53 PM »
the pastor is back lmao.

All hip-hop, all the time. A podcast where I interview artists and discuss what's most important to us; the music.

LinkTree contains links to all social media profiles, platforms where you can find the podcast, playlists containing music by our guests, and email.

doggfather

Re: Mase - The Oracle 2: Standing on Bodies (DIDDY DISS TRACK)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 02:37:55 PM »
nutin xtra IMO.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 09:33:24 PM »
yawn..  I didn't really even like this guy in his prime
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

doggfather

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2022, 09:50:18 PM »
yawn..  I didn't really even like this guy in his prime

+1
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

RockTheMikePod

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2022, 12:07:14 PM »
i think a lot of what he's saying ab puff is valid but he's been real quiet when performing w him at the bet awards, bad boy reunion, etc. lmfao

plus he goes back and forth from rap to the church
All hip-hop, all the time. A podcast where I interview artists and discuss what's most important to us; the music.

LinkTree contains links to all social media profiles, platforms where you can find the podcast, playlists containing music by our guests, and email.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2022, 10:35:11 PM »
i think a lot of what he's saying ab puff is valid but he's been real quiet when performing w him at the bet awards, bad boy reunion, etc. lmfao

plus he goes back and forth from rap to the church

yeah exactly.. this dude has always had a problem with integrity.  Just found him to be corny.  That first album he did had bangers but was ultimately "soul-less" for someone who wrote an autobiography about spirituality and his faith.

It's like one of those albums you like listening to but then feel empty at the end of the day.

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2022, 12:40:19 AM »
yeah exactly.. this dude has always had a problem with integrity.  Just found him to be corny.  That first album he did had bangers but was ultimately "soul-less" for someone who wrote an autobiography about spirituality and his faith.

It's like one of those albums you like listening to but then feel empty at the end of the day.

1+

RockTheMikePod

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2022, 07:44:06 PM »

i agree, i am a big fan of his harlem world album but you couldn't be more right. that feeling of emptiness multiplies when you see him go from church to g-unit lmao. love his music but did is a cornball 100%.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2022, 09:15:46 PM »
i agree, i am a big fan of his harlem world album but you couldn't be more right. that feeling of emptiness multiplies when you see him go from church to g-unit lmao. love his music but did is a cornball 100%.

no doubt... 2pac warned us that a lot of phonies and fakes would take over the game once he passed