Author Topic: Nhale said Snoop Dogg has 500 unreleased Nate Dogg songs  (Read 1412 times)

Sccit

Re: Nhale said Snoop Dogg has 500 unreleased Nate Dogg songs
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2022, 05:14:16 PM »
If Snoop had 500 Nate vocals, no matter what state, you'd never have heard that "Hold up, wait a minute lets me put some...." atrocity as they would've built Kush up around his bridge and got Akon out of there too.

Its like people have a critical thinking bypass whenever their Westcoast Fantasy switch it tickled around here.

Stop it, get some help

lol they didn’t have it back then

he only acquired it now wit the purchase of death row

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2022, 05:15:07 PM »
Outside The Box, please..just turn on your head

i’m asking about the proof tribute track buddy

do u have it?

BJV

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2022, 06:27:17 PM »
500 unfinished songs reminds me of that tattoo Anderson .Paak got last year

“When I’m gone please don’t release any posthumous albums or songs with my name attached. Those were just demos and never intended to be heard by the public.”

There could be some good stuff in there but who will put it together the right way? Will they put new artists on there like they did with Pac? I'm not ready for Nate Dogg songs with Lil Onehitwonder on the verses cause the record company wanted something that would sell.

The following users thanked this post: gio™fugahoo

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2022, 12:34:20 AM »

i’m asking about the proof tribute track buddy

do u have it?

Scitt, really?????
Are you somehow on the hose
it is Outside the Box!
the article should be enough and battlecat addressed the song again in a live insta video

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2022, 01:08:48 AM »
500 unfinished songs reminds me of that tattoo Anderson .Paak got last year

“When I’m gone please don’t release any posthumous albums or songs with my name attached. Those were just demos and never intended to be heard by the public.”

There could be some good stuff in there but who will put it together the right way? Will they put new artists on there like they did with Pac? I'm not ready for Nate Dogg songs with Lil Onehitwonder on the verses cause the record company wanted something that would sell.

Preach

Jay_J

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2022, 02:59:23 AM »
Scitt, really?????
Are you somehow on the hose
it is Outside the Box!
the article should be enough and battlecat addressed the song again in a live insta video

outside the box is not proof tribute song really, just shares the same nate dogg chorus vocals... battlecat took the vocals and made a new beat for it and gave it to snoop... so we really dont know how "proof tribute" was sounding.

Mr. Sunshine

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2022, 03:39:02 AM »
outside the box is not proof tribute song really, just shares the same nate dogg chorus vocals... battlecat took the vocals and made a new beat for it and gave it to snoop... so we really dont know how "proof tribute" was sounding.

yes thought that was clear, if you take it exactly then only the hook with the new beat

Okka

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2022, 04:26:52 AM »
Are y'all saying the Proof dedication (where the Nate Dogg vocals originally are from) is unreleased?

Jay_J

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2022, 07:03:16 AM »
Are y'all saying the Proof dedication (where the Nate Dogg vocals originally are from) is unreleased?

yep.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2022, 09:32:33 AM »

i asked mr sunshine numerous times but he couldn’t answer or had trouble understanding the question

but yea, that’s what it seems like

Mista Rosa

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2022, 12:29:14 PM »
For those doubting that number, Nate Dogg said at KDAY (in a 1 hour show dedicated to him that he attented) that he had been inspired by 2pac's work ethic and had himself a crazy vault, that he wanted his music released after he passed, to keep his legacy alive.
In an older interview he said he was recording music almost everyday, according to his mood and current situation. It is confirmed by NHale saying he watched his Pops record music daily.
It's probably a lot of raw stuff but there must be some complete songs.
Also, after Nate passed, there was a crazy imbroglio and legal battle (official wife versus family) on who was to inherit his possessions, music catalog included. I guess Nate's mother won according to what NHale said. That's why Snoop was able to get Nate's vault from her and the timing with him buying DR records was right.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

The following users thanked this post: Hellquist

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2022, 01:37:11 PM »
If he had all of these in the stash and left DR with his masters (which is how he put out G Funk Classics) why didn't he bank on them when he was sick and needed money? Nate hooks were still worth their weight in gold during that era. If they existed why would Warren G be recycling the same old tired verses?

Don't get me wrong, Nate was very prolific. I can think of nearly 400 songs he's done so its not like he was lazy but you'll be lucky if there was enough material for a good album you haven't heard before.

You all need to learn how to get more critical thought instead of falling for the internet rope a dope hype of 1% truth dressed up with 99% BS that never materializes that you all get suckered with. Nates kid said he was recording at home therefore thats his work (BTW first time I heard him talk, his mannerisms/speech patterns are 100% Nate even if his singing voice is forced) so you would've heard about all of that way before and at least got some features out there when he needed it most.

All of these clowns graduated from the "Dr Dre School Of Chumping Punks With Releases That Don't Exist" which is actually a subsidiary of "The Suge Knight Story Symposium" as he fathered all of their styles and is the true OG of Ducktales to keep your name out there. Shout out to Daz!

Told y'all time and time again: Stop it, get some help. Or at the very least buy some NFTs

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2022, 02:01:58 PM »
If he had all of these in the stash and left DR with his masters (which is how he put out G Funk Classics) why didn't he bank on them when he was sick and needed money? Nate hooks were still worth their weight in gold during that era. If they existed why would Warren G be recycling the same old tired verses?

Don't get me wrong, Nate was very prolific. I can think of nearly 400 songs he's done so its not like he was lazy but you'll be lucky if there was enough material for a good album you haven't heard before.

You all need to learn how to get more critical thought instead of falling for the internet rope a dope hype of 1% truth dressed up with 99% BS that never materializes that you all get suckered with. Nates kid said he was recording at home therefore thats his work (BTW first time I heard him talk, his mannerisms/speech patterns are 100% Nate even if his singing voice is forced) so you would've heard about all of that way before and at least got some features out there when he needed it most.

All of these clowns graduated from the "Dr Dre School Of Chumping Punks With Releases That Don't Exist" which is actually a subsidiary of "The Suge Knight Story Symposium" as he fathered all of their styles and is the true OG of Ducktales to keep your name out there. Shout out to Daz!

Told y'all time and time again: Stop it, get some help. Or at the very least buy some NFTs

500 might be exaggerated but there’s definitely a grip of unreleased nate vocals

anyone who records music knows that generally only about 10% of what’s recorded actually gets used

not sure why it’s so hard to imagine that plenty of unreleased nate vocals exist .. u said somethin about if snoop and dre had it then they woulda used it for kush earlier, but they didn’t have access to the vocals at that point.

not takin nhale’s word here, but i know for a fact there’s plenty of unreleased nate vocals out there, just based on being familiar wit the recording process that goes into releasing stuff

sweetdudejim

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2022, 10:19:02 PM »
If Snoop had 500 Nate vocals, no matter what state, you'd never have heard that "Hold up, wait a minute lets me put some...." atrocity as they would've built Kush up around his bridge and got Akon out of there too.

Its like people have a critical thinking bypass whenever their Westcoast Fantasy switch it tickled around here.

Stop it, get some help

I'm confused, are you trying to say Nate is on "Kush"? Dre said that ain't him. Or you trying to say something different. Obviously he was in no shape to be doing music when that song was recorded and then released? I admit I'm not the most keyed-in person on this stuff, so if I'm not quite understanding, please help me to understand.

dnjp4life

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2022, 06:53:12 AM »
It's like others have said, there's obviously some unreleased vocals out there, but 500 is clearly an exaggerated number and most of them won't be fully fledged tracks ready for release. 

In any case, hopefully we get to hear new Nate Dogg hooks blessing various tracks for many years to come.