Author Topic: Mack vs Kill{round three}  (Read 289 times)

da_notorious_mack

Mack vs Kill{round three}
« on: May 17, 2003, 02:24:38 AM »
aiight 20 bar max...
no dick votes...
ill even spit first....
say first to 4,3-0 k.o

lets go....

This vets-boasts-empty,ya thesis,is weak-as-hell...
the 1st west-coast-textcee,a geek-as-well...[1]
ya best-not-tempt-me,wit ya now vanished-dignity...
twice you managed-victory,bringin up my damaged-history..
but ya plan-aint-shit-to-me,you just a punk-that-flow...
an X-homie-like-xzibit,bringin up shit i dun six-months-ago...[2]
you phony-im-a-witness,never on AIM or on the dre-for-um...[3]
so i got summat to say-for-um,fuck killuminati,im slayin-son...
i dont play-for-fun,diss mack fa biting,then recycle roc's-punches...[4]
and this the truth,not-hunches,kill gettin "served" like "hot-lunches"...
cloud 9 getting infested-an-shit,1st time anyone tested-their-clique...
Kill.....the emcee they regretted-they-picked...
but they worse-in-packs,ya words-are-wack,when compard to my verbs-impact...
or my serviced-gat,like a donkey atta drive thru,ill "serve that ass"...
and D.a didnt want ya,like Nas we "destroy-an-rebuild"...
ya ploys-are-revealed,dont wanna see "action,man" but im "toyin-wit-kill"...

never beef....

[1]kill told me he cant spit on a beat....also he has very long bars...lotta ppl call him a textcee
[2]dunno....all anyone seems ta have on me is from like ages ago
[3]kill never on AIM  an never posts on the dre board no mo....
[4]cant b asked to explain this....anyone who knows the history can explained....but kill bit(dunno whether intentionally}a punch from my ol alias

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Mack vs Kill{round three}
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2003, 04:00:57 AM »
[4]cant b asked to explain this....anyone who knows the history can explained....but kill bit(dunno whether intentionally}a punch from my ol alias[/i]

ya ol alias lol. I ain't read ya verse but the explanation. You can't call it biting, the punch was like "ya only fan is on the ceiling", but it wasn't the same line and shit...guess how many people have played on words like "beef" or "dope" in the same way...whatever, just wanted to say that. I'ma spit sum shit soon...

I've wasted sum punches against you in the kru battle only you managed to spit in, so if I recycle sumthing dropped there in a way don't complain, couldn't know we'd get a DQ victory...

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2003, 08:56:04 AM »
"serve that ass" ..lol

lez see it kill
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2003, 05:55:53 AM »
uppin............

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2003, 07:29:11 AM »
cumin soon...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2003, 05:55:56 AM »
i had like 70% done when my comp crashed yesterday...i'll have time to key sumthin this evening, sorry for bein late...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2003, 06:16:21 AM »
So you complainin about the same old punches about the same old shit...I feel ya. The bitin shit is played, so let's give people sum new stuff to get at you for...

I'm due-to-kill-this-bitch, Mack constantly getting called-sniped-and-murdered, difference between you-and-Illicit - the Alzheimer's-further// ((1))
Cause it's the FOURTH-time-I-serve-ya, I'm knockin-this-fighter, you so much-of-a-liar that even false-lines-can-hurt-ya//
Inexistence finished-Mack's-men, who listens to a guy tryina step-to-me reppin-D when he's in the UK with a British-accent ?// ((2))
it's hard to diminish-THAT-strength, but I give you more-fear, if you act in the streets like on-here you prolly in a clinic-maxin//
Only thing you hurt-is-my-diaphragm, said DA was great-after-I-dropped, couple days later-it's-fucked, so YOU was first-to-deny-it-DAMN// ((3))
Getting cursed-by-the-violent-fam of this board, Cloud-9 outshine mothafuckas, "tie you up" so VDK's worst-is-their-"tightest"-man//
Half the dre-board was more than vexed-when-you-bit, gay-whore, how much dickridin did it take to get adamX-in-ya-click?// ((4))
Who's the next-you-get,-Myst? That way you could smack-yourself, you hope foundin wack-crews-help when everybody else rejectin-ya-shit?//
You got illogical-tendencies, fell two weight-classes to hang wit fake-asses, now this battle's like Oswald-and-Kennedy's// ((5))
Talent's ya psychological-enemy, this lame-MC went from "Notorious" to "Infamous" to hate-on-me and live pathological-jealousy// ((6))
Also wanna be "Ice-Cube", damn my shit's-authentic, ya below 80 I-Q make these punches "harder to get" than "chicks-on-Venice"// ((7))
That kid's-no-menace, not even playin "Jay-Z", gay-freak failed to "roc", fuck, I got enuff of battlin "schitzophrenics"// ((8))
ALSO tried to be "Neo"-wit-pics, but ain't no sequel-to-this, yeah I got "lead" for his ass, but I ain't gon' "Reload"-this-bitch// ((9))
It's like "Pacino"-get-"Fixed" I leave ya "Face-Scarred", got us to waste-bars, but you ain't beatin-no-click if ya fellow MC's-don't-exist...// ((10))

((1)): I said Illicit had Alzheimer cause I'd KO'd him before and he wanted it again...Mack's got it worse lol
((2)): I noticed he must have sum kinda British accent...for example he rhymed "ask-kid" and "farce-quick" a while ago...only works if you pronounce "ask" the british way...but he only reppin Detroit
((3)): He said "DA been tight since Kill betrayed" in the crew battle, a few days after that he officially got out of DA, callin it practically dead...btw the diaphragm plays an important role when you laugh
((4)): Gotta explain this (history): On the dre board people heard bout mack bein a biter kinda late and at that time I was in a tag team tournie with mack, but our opponents, adamx and Myst, refused to battle us cuz of mack...now mack wanna bring a new click, VDK, to WCC and one of the members is........adamx...hmm
((5)): He battled Blade for the heavyweight title a pretty long time ago, later he was classed lightweight and wanted to get that title...
((6)): He was da_ notorious_mack and Infamous...I originally got a Pac-related name....both Biggie  and Mobb Deep  had serious beef with Pac
((7)): As for that Ice Cube shit...he claimed to be WCC's Most Hated
((8)): He used to post under the name rocafella2002 on the dre board and for a long time didn't tell nobody he was mack
((9)): Neo: main character in Matrix...he used to have a pic of Neo in his sig...Mack's the name of a gun...gettit ?
((10)): Check the crew battle lol

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2003, 06:18:00 AM »
sorry for havin taken so much time, this time I used Word to key it and saved like every 5 mins lol...can we get sum votes ?

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2003, 09:02:25 PM »
Kill: Definitely seemed to do the research on this one, and your multis were really tight.  The rhyme didn't flow that well in parts, but overall your punches hit real hard and you had some good metas.  Good creativity too. (I was crackin' up that you used an Oswald and Kennedy reference, just cause I just used one in my verse and was thinkin' "no one would ever use this meta in a battle...")

Mack: As usual I dug your flow and you had good multis as well.  Your punches didn't seem to hit as hard as Kill's though, and you didn't seem to incorporate nearly as many personals, but how could you considering the difference in you guy's bar length.  This was a tight battle in my mind, I re-read both verses like 3 time, but in the end I gotta go with Kill's verse, just cause of the personals and the complex multis.

Vote=Kill
« Last Edit: May 23, 2003, 09:09:11 PM by vitodeluca »

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2003, 02:57:02 AM »
lol @ research, I know this guy pretty well (and vice versa) ;D

thx for the vote, 1-0

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2003, 09:46:43 AM »
battle of the 2 only active peeps on da board..!

aight ima break it down.

Mack - lol, i like your verses man, alot of people, including myself, get lost in multis but you always seem to have a unity wit 'em which is hard. Some humorous lines in there too which is always good. Personals are on but vocab is a lil off but thats sorta the price to pay for decent multis. And readin over it twice some of the multis were off, im gonna have to take that into account.

Fav. line -
i dont play-for-fun,diss mack fa biting,then recycle roc's-punches...
and this the truth,not-hunches,kill gettin "served" like "hot-lunches"...

Kill - Multis were tough, i like ya metas too. Personals is where you ripped him though, so much shit on him and ya only mentioned bitin once which is always nice. Readin through it i never really saw a multi that didnt belong or some forced shit. Good verse.

Fav. Line - You got illogical-tendencies, fell two weight-classes to hang wit fake-asses, now this battle's like Oswald-and-Kennedy's//  (its true how mack came from heavyweight to battlin kali for lightweight title)
I like that venice line too.

Considering how much yall know about each other, this was a fun battle to peep. Multis were both dope and punches is probably gon be the deciding factor.

Mack - 4.45 / 5
Kill - 4.50 / 5

Punches decided this, Kill's verse was more appropriate for a keystyle battle, Mack seems to keep his shit audio-ready, persay. I liked both ya verses and even though i voted for kill, a 4.45 from me aint bad. Yall both take it ez, PeAcE.

Vote  -  Kill
« Last Edit: May 24, 2003, 09:49:14 AM by ·SiNiStEr· »

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2003, 03:10:11 PM »
thx sinister

^

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2003, 07:43:39 PM »
no problem homie.. yall get some mo' votes up in herre

thats how we do..

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2003, 06:09:47 AM »
^^^^^^

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2003, 06:27:20 AM »
vote=kill
kill hit harder than mack and that gave him the slight edge. both of you had some tight multis as well, both had nice flow too. kill's punches were what won him my vote.

kick ass album