Author Topic: Fiend: Snoop Said That Make Em Say Ugh Is Hard! I Want A Song Like That! Woof!  (Read 829 times)

abusive

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
P always did that shit... anytime P had a hit he would always do re-makes of the same song over and over and even taking like one hit song and putting it on 3 seperate No Limit albums, sometimes 4.   Like "How You Do Dat Dere" was on Young Bleed album, it was on Down South Hustlaz, it was the I'm Bout It Soundtrack, and it was on Greatest Hits album, lol
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

HighEyeCue

classic video lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
classic video lol

Snoops lucky that album and video didn’t end his career.  Dre brought him back with Top Dogg cause his credibility had taken a serious hit

Sccit

snoop is hilarious

he had the goat record label and rap producers at his finger tips makin A-Grade hits wit him but he was peepin the C-Grade rappers like “damn cuzz i wana do that right there!”

:francis:

Dee Tha AK

Snoops lucky that album and video didn’t end his career.  Dre brought him back with Top Dogg cause his credibility had taken a serious hit

So you want to say only "Just Dippin" is a good Song, what about other Songs on NLTD?

I wanna even say his first NL album  DGITBSNTB was not as bad album as people make it seem.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
snoop is hilarious

he had the goat record label and rap producers at his finger tips makin A-Grade hits wit him but he was peepin the C-Grade rappers like “damn cuzz i wana do that right there!”

Yep.. that about sums it up. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So you want to say only "Just Dippin" is a good Song, what about other Songs on NLTD?

I wanna even say his first NL album  DGITBSNTB was not as bad album as people make it seem.

Gee... I don't know... perhaps "Bitch Please" was a bit of a step up from "Woof"? 

Dee Tha AK

Gee... I don't know... perhaps "Bitch Please" was a bit of a step up from "Woof"?

Agree there.

abusive

snoop is hilarious

Make em say ugh is a hit and classic. Most of the artist on the track are legends. If anything Snoop is the nursery rhyme rapper who got carried by top production and marketing at DR.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Sccit

Make em say ugh is a hit and classic. Most of the artist on the track are legends. If anything Snoop is the nursery rhyme rapper who got carried by top production and marketing at DR.
:fisherlol:

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Okka

The whole album is a classic. Snoop's best album after "Doggystyle".  I still think Meech Wells is one of the dopest producers Snoop ever collaborated with.

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The whole album is a classic. Snoop's best album after "Doggystyle".  I still think Meech Wells is one of the dopest producers Snoop ever collaborated with.

Meach also supplied the one and only bright spot on the album.

...there was one other joint that wasn't No Limit production that came from Soopafly.  It was throw-away filler joint and not nearly the caliber of the "Hooked" banger Snoop did for the I Got the Hook Up soundtrack. 

The following users thanked this post: Okka, HighEyeCue

HighEyeCue

Meach also supplied the one and only bright spot on the album.

...there was one other joint that wasn't No Limit production that came from Soopafly.  It was throw-away filler joint and not nearly the caliber of the "Hooked" banger Snoop did for the I Got the Hook Up soundtrack. 

"Hooked" is an underrated gem 8)

"Meech you made the beat and you know when we get together shit we like bread and meat" ;D

The following users thanked this post: Okka

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Hooked" is an underrated gem 8)

"Meech you made the beat and you know when we get together shit we like bread and meat" ;D

“My Heat Goes Boom” was one of the hardest joints Meach ever did—can’t forget about that one

The following users thanked this post: Okka