Author Topic: Is Ice Cube Anti-Sematic?  (Read 587 times)

abusive

Is Ice Cube Anti-Sematic?
« on: July 13, 2022, 06:40:35 AM »
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Safe+Sound

Re: Is Ice Cube Anti-Sematic?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2022, 11:17:27 AM »
Anti-sematic hahahahahaha. Sematic is a term used in zoology describing specific animal coloration that functions as a way to ward off predators.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2022, 12:16:08 PM by Safe+Sound »

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2022, 03:51:24 PM »
Anti-sematic hahahahahaha. Sematic is a term used in zoology describing specific animal coloration that functions as a way to ward off predators.

:hubie:

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2022, 02:43:50 AM »
Cube is a member (or was close to) the Nation of Islam just like Kam so yeah they don't particularly enjoy being around jews and whites especially  in the late 80's early 90's when there was a "black movement" being pushed in America. Some call it "pro black" some call it racism.
Being black is not a  social class so i guess racism would describe it better.
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

b.laden

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2022, 03:54:28 AM »
Jews ( not all) runs the real estate,media,pharmaceutical industry etc..
i hate racism,antisemitism etc..but this is  the reality.   whats wrong today in our society ?
pharmaticeul industry, banks, media,real estate..
in some cities, a worker can not rent a flat because of the speculation, gentrification .
a powerful government would get rid of these greedy fuckers..and there would be no more anti semitism.
governments are so weak today.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2022, 04:01:37 AM by b.laden »

abusive

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2022, 05:52:22 AM »
i hate racism,antisemitism etc..but this is  the reality.   whats wrong today in our society ?
pharmaticeul industry, banks, media,real estate..
in some cities, a worker can not rent a flat because of the speculation, gentrification .
a powerful government would get rid of these greedy fuckers..and there would be no more anti semitism.
governments are so weak today.
Jewish people don't run the world, that's a myth. Much of what you have attributed to them about is false.

Cube got brain washed by the NOI cult just like a lot of people do. He spread their propaganda on DC. Khalid Muhammad dissed Cube once he distanced himself from them. Cube is a bigot who attacked Koreans, "whites" and Christians amongst others on that album. Nothing he has recorded has changed "blacks" for the better. Burning down black korea won't create a black wall street as an example. The fact of the matter is Cube was a victim of the music industry. Not some jewish conspiracy. The same arguments he had against Jerry, artist signed to bad boy have against puffy. If true it's pathetic that he would apologize to the jewish coy as an attempt to keep a malt liquor endorsement.

b.laden

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2022, 06:09:06 AM »
which artists from bad boy had problems with P Daddy ,except for Shyne (who is jewish) ?
almost everybody from ruthless had problems with Jerry Heller.
 i never mentioned jewish conspiracy.. there are powerful lobbies and jewish lobbies in the real estate,banks,media etc..

abusive

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2022, 06:32:11 AM »
which artists from bad boy had problems with P Daddy ,except for Shyne (who is jewish) ?
almost everybody from ruthless had problems with Jerry Heller.
 i never mentioned jewish conspiracy.. there are powerful lobbies and jewish lobbies in the real estate,banks,media etc..
Really bro?
Pac said that Biggie told him puffy was screwing him over.

Biggie had secret deals with artist so that Puffy wouldn't be able to eat off of him accordingly to Gene Deal. He was also leaving BB.

Freddy P went on a press run a few months back talking about puffy's bad business practices. He said that Puffy made tens of millions of dollars off of the group he was in and the group of five or six didn't even get a million to split amongst themselves.

The Lox once threatened Puffy publicly over their contracts and/or royalties.

Mase has openly called out puffy over contract disputes on many occasions.

50 Cent has called out Puffy for wanting money when he wanted to sign Mase. I believe two million dollars.

Sauce Money has openly called out Puffy for money owed.

etc.

I wasn't addressing you with the jewish conspiracy comment.

You mentioned them running the world though and they don't.

abusive

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2022, 01:37:14 PM »
Let me know if you want receipts.

Just to clarify, I only used puffy as an example. What happened to those signed to Ruthless is common in the not just music industry but also the entertainment industry as a whole.

b.laden

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2022, 02:57:05 AM »
im talking about reality, not conspiracy.
i ve never said they rule the whole world but they rule a few structures very problematic  today.
In many large cities, workers cannot find housing.Unfortunately many landlord ,annuitant are Jewish.
them workers sleep in their cars when landlords dont work ,produce nothing, earn more money by organizing speculation,gentrification. sorry but a lot of big cities like new York,los angeles,London, paris have a big jewish communauty.  you see homeless people everywhere,poverty like a third world country.

many bosses organize  immigration To lower wages. sorry but a lot of jews organize it .
the pharmaticeul industry :
From the last decade, nearly 500,000 people died from an overdose involving any opioid, including prescription .i let you know who s behind in part the  opiod epidemics
Pharmaceutical companies  use of lobbyist groups in their efforts to encourage opioid prescribing practices.
media ,banks are problematic too.
i repeat i hate antisemitism. Bernie Sanders would make a great president .
i dont Only focus on jews. there are problems with uncontrolled immigration too. problems with the politicians and they re not specially  jews

« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 04:29:29 AM by b.laden »

abusive

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2022, 05:16:42 AM »
im talking about reality, not conspiracy.
i ve never said they rule the whole world but they rule a few structures very problematic  today.
In many large cities, workers cannot find housing.Unfortunately many landlord ,annuitant are Jewish.
them workers sleep in their cars when landlords dont work ,produce nothing, earn more money by organizing speculation,gentrification. sorry but a lot of big cities like new York,los angeles,London, paris have a big jewish communauty.  you see homeless people everywhere,poverty like a third world country.

many bosses organize  immigration To lower wages. sorry but a lot of jews organize it .
the pharmaticeul industry :
From the last decade, nearly 500,000 people died from an overdose involving any opioid, including prescription .i let you know who s behind in part the  opiod epidemics
Pharmaceutical companies  use of lobbyist groups in their efforts to encourage opioid prescribing practices.
media ,banks are problematic too.
i repeat i hate antisemitism. Bernie Sanders would make a great president .
i dont Only focus on jews. there are problems with uncontrolled immigration too. problems with the politicians and they re not specially  jews

Nah.
Conspiracy us apart of reality. It means two or more people working together to do harm.

Google; Does the "Vatican hold your mortgage" pdf.

The pharmaceutical industry utilizes Latin as the go to language, not Hebrew.
- https://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~rwest/wikispeedia/wpcd/wp/l/Latin.htm#:~:text=However%2C%20Ecclesiastical%20Latin%20remains%20the%20official%20language%20of%20Vatican%20City

Show me Jewish country if the bank of international settlements. International Banking is controlled by the Knights Templar. Always has been.

Show me Jewish control of the media.

b.laden

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2022, 02:23:17 PM »
The Sackler Family own the pharmaceutical companies Purdue pharma, Mundipharma (oxycotin etc.. ). jewish family. "the worst drug dealers in history " lol
doctors  with powerful lobbies directly contribute to the opioid epidemic through faulty prescribing..  and there are other drugs , not only opioid 

The following users thanked this post: abusive

abusive

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2022, 03:02:20 PM »
The Sackler Family own the pharmaceutical companies Purdue pharma, Mundipharma (oxycotin etc.. ). jewish family. "the worst drug dealers in history " lol
doctors  with powerful lobbies directly contribute to the opioid epidemic through faulty prescribing..  and there are other drugs , not only opioid
Therefore

?????

BIGWORM

« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2022, 06:41:01 PM »
He probably was but now he's considered "Good Goyim" so he's paid, but people made more money off him and got their agenda across through him.