Author Topic: Xzibit Confirms "King Maker" Album Is Coming! (Interview w/ Chad Kiser)  (Read 428 times)

Okka

Conversations With Chad: Xzibit Confirms ‘King Maker’ Album Is Coming, Discusses New Napalm & Buddies Brand Partnership, Working With Dr. Dre, Rick Rock, Eminem + More
July 22, 2022 By Chad Kiser

Xzibit, who has been instrumental to the west coast hip-hop scene since his 1996 debut At The Speed of Life, and boasts a catalog of seven studio albums including 40 Dayz & 40 Nightz, Restless, and Man Vs. Machine sat down with Chad Kiser of West Coast Styles on the Conversations With Chad podcast to discuss his cannabis brand Napalm partnering with leading cannabis brand Buddies Brand, Inc., working with Thayod Ausar on the At The Speed of Life lead single “Paparrazi”, confirms he’s putting together his 8th solo album King Maker, and details putting together his sophomore album 40 Dayz & 40 Nightz with Sir Jinx, Mel-Man, Bud’da, and others.

The west coast emcee also tells Chad Kiser what it was like working with Dr. Dre & Eminem on songs like “What’s The Difference”, Don’t Approach Me”, and “My Name”, working with Rick Rock on the tracks “Symphony In X Major” & “Muthafucka” and incorporating the opera elements on those songs, reveals his top 5 songs he would tell people to listen to know who Xzibit is, and so much more.

Check out the Conversations With Chad interview with Xzibit below:

https://chadkiser.com/2022/07/22/conversations-with-chad-xzibit-confirms-king-maker-album-is-coming-discusses-new-napalm-buddies-brand-partnership-working-with-dr-dre-rick-rock-eminem-more/

abusive

I'm glad he got Sir Jinx. His production was good on his recent project.  I felt like he was up there with Dre. Hopefully more artist from both coast will reach out to him more.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

astra4322

Yeh King Maker right after Detox.

Sccit

dope

k1000

he also explains why no Restles 20th Anniversary release. I'm kidding.

sunny_dadry7

Looking forward to this 😬