Author Topic: Only reason you think earth is a globe is just because you don’t believe a consp  (Read 128 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Conspiracy that large could take place or that that many people could be wrong or lie.

But forgetting all of that if you were for once able to just forget that and think for yourself with your own mind and own heart
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

the countless experiments that regular people have done + the zohar is my reasoning

if you genuinely want to see the other side then look up ways flat earth has been disproven on youtube and its a whole lotta stuff out there that makes it hard to believe

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
the countless experiments that regular people have done + the zohar is my reasoning

if you genuinely want to see the other side then look up ways flat earth has been disproven on youtube and its a whole lotta stuff out there that makes it hard to believe

Notice you said “other people”

O.G A.Geesta'z

what happen to that thread about The black panther party helping 2pac fake his death? that was the only conspiracy theory ive ever believed in.
The West is Back

Dee Tha AK

Inf.

Why do you think it really matters?

Our, each their own mindstate matters.. As you said in the other thread

O.G A.Geesta'z

Inf.

Why do you think it really matters?

Our, each their own mindstate matters.. As you said in the other thread

Brian has been a hypocrite since we've known him online. Nothing has changed
The West is Back

Dee Tha AK

Brian has been a hypocrite since we've known him online. Nothing has changed

How do y'all know his real Name?

O.G A.Geesta'z

How do y'all know his real Name?

he's been putting his life stories on this forum since i was 12 years old bro... im now 33 lol

his old nickname was Lyin' Brian
The West is Back

Al Bundy

Another prime example of how mental health needs in America largely go un-noticed.

Dee Tha AK

he's been putting his life stories on this forum since i was 12 years old bro... im now 33 lol

his old nickname was Lyin' Brian

He went from muslim to rasta...😂
Snoopadoopa of tha dub

Rubinho

What I'm curious about how does this explain flight times. For example flying from Netherlands to LA takes 11 hours. (From NL you head west on the map). From Netherlands to Australia takes about 20 hours (you head east on the map) from LA to Australia only takes about 15 hours (you head west on the map)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
What I'm curious about how does this explain flight times. For example flying from Netherlands to LA takes 11 hours. (From NL you head west on the map). From Netherlands to Australia takes about 20 hours (you head east on the map) from LA to Australia only takes about 15 hours (you head west on the map)

You’d have to take the (Gleasons 1892 Boston Public Library) Flat Earth Map put it side by side with a map of the globe and then take a look at the routes.

You will see that, though close on the globe, you can never purchase a ticket from Southern South America to Southern Africa.  But then if you look at the flat earth map the stop in between will make sense.

Rubinho

Thank you, interesting

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Thank you, interesting

Cool man, thx for at least being open minded enough to even look at it.  It’s not fair to just live off the argument that the lie is too big to be possible.