Author Topic: 50 Cent concert review::.San Diego/La Jolla Show  (Read 119 times)

Kain670

50 Cent concert review::.San Diego/La Jolla Show
« on: May 18, 2003, 08:29:38 AM »
50 Cent concert review::.

If your going to 50 concert in the near future you might not want to read this....for the Suprise Factor....but 50 concert was hot

Let me start by saying I got high from second hand smoke.....I know fucking Rap Quake was lighting the whole arena up ;D

Skillz and Xzibit opened up this show they were cool......but I wasn't feeling there unknown tracks  ;D

50 Cent came out with G-Unit...crowd was really hyped and shit it was awesome
50 Cent perform a shitload of tracks....Then 50 played a joke on every1 in that fucking place

About halfway through the show he said "yooooo thank you for having us" and they turned on the lights and every1 was watching G-Unit and 50 depart and some people were starting to leave and shit....then as 50 got to the stairs to get off stage the FUCKING lights went off and 50 said "oh I change my mind" and came back running with G-unit that shit was dope.....fucking crowd was going crazzzy

the sad part about that was that some people actually thought he changed his mind ;D and that it wasn't setup

50 puts on a great show :) Oh and for any1 that has doubt about 50's voice.....his voice was clean.....sounded great

songs performed [ in no order ]

I Smell Pussy
U not like me
Victory w/Banks :)
21 Questions
Back Down
Blood Hound
Heat
High All the Time
If I Can't
In Da Club
Many Men
Patiently Waiting
P.I.M.P.
Poor Lil Rich
Wanksta
What Up Gangsta?

DJ F Sharp

• 'G'
  • I'm a hustla
Re:50 Cent concert review::.San Diego/La Jolla Show
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2003, 11:56:57 AM »
He did the exact same thing in the San Jose Bomb Concert.  He performed like 5 songs and then he and the G-Unit left and then he says "I changed my mind".  It didn't really suprise me but I thought it was funny because I thought he would perform like two more songs then but he performed about 7 more songs after he "changed his mind".  It was still hella tight and I dont really listen to 50 and now I'm thinking about pickin up his album after seeing him perform
---- F Sharp
Bumsquad DJz / Dubcnn
www.myspace.com/djfsharp --- DJ F Sharp Mixtape News
"Cali Love Pt.2: New West Order" hosted by Crooked I, Sly Boogy, & Bishop Lamont comin in End of June
"Cali Love Pt.3" hosted by Re-Up Entertainment's own Ras Kass & 40 Glocc comin soon...

Quakaveli

Re:50 Cent concert review::.San Diego/La Jolla Show
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2003, 12:24:30 PM »
dogg I didnt go, but if I did u wouild pass out from da second hand smoke  ;D ...sounds like I missed a good ass concert, but shit I got a lotta money out of it so iz all good  8)