Author Topic: Snoop and Dre in 88' -- new story surfacing of Dre playing "Eazy Does  (Read 481 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.72786/title.snoop-dogg-admits-he-choked-when-dr-dre-asked-him-to-rap-over-eazy-duz-it-demo#

Wow... Imagine if your best friend just happened to be the step brother of Dr. Dre.  Rare story Snoop shared about Dre playing "Eazy Does It" for them. 

Imagine you are a kid just hangin at your homies house and Dre just comes by and he's playing you "Eazy Does It' and giving you a chance to rap over it
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 09:52:24 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Snoop and Dre in 88' -- new story surfacing of Dre playing "Eazy Does
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 11:09:30 AM »
the homegirl kyle on a roll wit the coverage

dope story

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2022, 01:19:51 AM »
More like  "all made up story" we all know Snoop and his repeated lies and half-truths...
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

The following users thanked this post: phatj, MakCorleone

Okka

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2022, 02:36:02 AM »
More like  "all made up story" we all know Snoop and his repeated lies and half-truths...

All that coke will fuck your memory up. Why the fuck would he lie about some of these things people keep sayin' is bullshit? He accidentally said Nas was supposed to be on "Got My Mind Made Up" and got crucified, even though we all knew he just mixed up "Got My Mind Made Up" and "Don't Stop".

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2022, 12:14:25 AM »
I've always wondered how much truth is in that Pac was present while one of NWA albums being

recorded?

He worked with Above The Law but...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2022, 09:43:05 PM »
All that coke will fuck your memory up. Why the fuck would he lie about some of these things people keep sayin' is bullshit? He accidentally said Nas was supposed to be on "Got My Mind Made Up" and got crucified, even though we all knew he just mixed up "Got My Mind Made Up" and "Don't Stop".

yeah man... like sometimes fans get shit twisted.  These artists aren't historians, they are just relating shit from memory.  In Snoop's mind he's just like recording music all the time, chillin wit his homies and smokin and shit like that and then he go back to home or go bust some hoes or chill at some party wit Mike Tyson; I mean that was his life back then, not to mention he was still gang related...

Then you wanna bust his balls over some technicality of some song that was recorded back then and who and how was there.. when he got gang of homies coming in and out of his sessions and so on...

Now other instances I do think Snoop is trying to rewrite history just to look like a good guy, and like Reggie Wright says he doesn't want no drama and just wants to live an easy and happy life with no trouble and who can fault him for that.  So he tries to act like he wasn't riding with Pac at the House of Blues when Pac was performin "Hit Em Up" and like he wasn't down with the East/West beef and all of that.

True.. there did come a point around the MTV awards a few days before Pac was killed when Snoop was wanting to get away from the beef and him and Pac clashed a bit on this point... so now Snoop uses that to act like he was never down--when in truth Snoop was down but not as committed to it as Pac and Suge were.

It's just like in our own lives we are sometimes angry at someone one day and the next day forget we were even angry at them.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2022, 10:53:40 PM »
yeah man... like sometimes fans get shit twisted.  These artists aren't historians, they are just relating shit from memory.  In Snoop's mind he's just like recording music all the time, chillin wit his homies and smokin and shit like that and then he go back to home or go bust some hoes or chill at some party wit Mike Tyson; I mean that was his life back then, not to mention he was still gang related...

Then you wanna bust his balls over some technicality of some song that was recorded back then and who and how was there.. when he got gang of homies coming in and out of his sessions and so on...

Now other instances I do think Snoop is trying to rewrite history just to look like a good guy, and like Reggie Wright says he doesn't want no drama and just wants to live an easy and happy life with no trouble and who can fault him for that.  So he tries to act like he wasn't riding with Pac at the House of Blues when Pac was performin "Hit Em Up" and like he wasn't down with the East/West beef and all of that.

True.. there did come a point around the MTV awards a few days before Pac was killed when Snoop was wanting to get away from the beef and him and Pac clashed a bit on this point... so now Snoop uses that to act like he was never down--when in truth Snoop was down but not as committed to it as Pac and Suge were.

It's just like in our own lives we are sometimes angry at someone one day and the next day forget we were even angry at them.

absolutely .. a lot of artists can’t even remember the name of their previous album, let alone the minute details like who featured on what, and what artist was in what session LOL. some of the die hard fans are truly delusional when it comes to this music shit.

but snoop has always been an opportunist and a top tier fence rider .. we were just blind to it because we were loyalists. but that’s what he’s proven to be throughout his career.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2022, 01:24:16 AM »

absolutely .. a lot of artists can’t even remember the name of their previous album, let alone the minute details like who featured on what, and what artist was in what session LOL. some of the die hard fans are truly delusional when it comes to this music shit.

but snoop has always been an opportunist and a top tier fence rider .. we were just blind to it because we were loyalists. but that’s what he’s proven to be throughout his career.

lol.. good point, they can't even remember names of albums at times. 

Even more often, they can never seem to remember the correct year that an album came out.  That drives me crazy.  I love Reggie Wrights interviews and his health is fading so he has an excuse--but even the Bomb1st guy John got all the dates fucced.  But cool enough, they actually accepted my correction--so they are good people and accept feedback.  You can check the thread here.  Talking about Rage coming out in 1998 (when it was 97').

But as I pointed out--it's a big deal to miss a year when you are talking about Death Row 1996 or 97 or 98.  Because if you are talking 96' you are talking 2pac ruling the world and being alive and getting murdered.  Which is a radically different year and different time then 97 when Puffy was actually on the cover of Rolling Stone as THE KING OF HIP-HOP.  Then, even 97 and 98 are different years because Snoop is still on the label summer of 97 verses No Limit ruling the rap world by 98' and Snoop dropping on No Limit summer of 98.  So these years represent different eras in hip-hop so it's a big deal when artists get years wrong..

...but then again I have a boring life where all I do is go teach English classes and then sit around and watch Flat Earth videos--so it's likely Snoop has a slightly more exciting life than me and less time to keep up on dates and years.