Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)  (Read 36486 times)

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
Re: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)
« Reply #480 on: March 16, 2024, 02:11:47 AM »

“Snoop ain't solely focused on missionary”

Not surprised, Snoop natural skill set is to be an hustler, Dre made him focus on rapping and it worked but since Dre left Deathrow and left him to be on his own, he has been hustling the the whole game since then and have mastered it.

https://allhiphop.com/news/dr-dre-speaks-on-sibling-like-rivalry-with-snoop-dogg-he-does-too-much/

“I said, ‘Let’s make a whole album,’ and Snoop’s crazy ass is like, ‘Cuz, we can get this whole album done in two weeks,’” the renowned producer told Corden. “I’m like, ‘No we can’t. Nah, we’re not doing that.’ Snoop recently said on some interview, ‘Dr. Dre says I need two more days and he said that to me like 85 times,’ so yeah. I just want to get it done and get it right. That’s all it is.”

This is not surprising at all 🤣🤣…..Dre frustrated with Snoop for his never ending hustling & lack of quality control.

Snoop frustrated with Dre for his his perfectionist addiction and over the top quality control😀

Just two different characters that work well together

Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

The Predator

« Reply #481 on: March 16, 2024, 07:10:55 AM »
Dre gets his walk of fame on the 19th March,

Watch livestream here  -
www.walkoffame.com

Calls Eminem the best Emcee ever -

“Long story short, I met Eminem at Jimmy Iovine’s office, we slapped hands, went to the studio and started recording,” he said. “The first four albums, was just me and [Eminem]. His writing and his delivery and his imagination is off the charts. I don’t think anyone would disagree with that. I don’t think anyone that’s rapping can touch Eminem on that microphone.”

and also said he suffered three strokes coz of high blood pressure -

“It definitely makes you appreciate being alive, that’s for sure. It’s something you can’t control, it just happens. During those two weeks, I had three strokes,”. He also recalled the aneurysm first starting, describing “the worst pain I ever felt” when he woke up, heard a loud pop and felt something behind his right ear.

“I got up and went about my day, and I thought I could lay down and take a nap,” Dre said. “My son and a female friend were like ‘no, we need to take you to the hospital. Next thing you know, I’m blacking out, I’m in and out of consciousness and I end up in the ICU. I was there for two weeks. I’m hearing doctors come in ‘you don’t know how lucky you are.’ I asked questions about what I could’ve done to prevent this, no one could give me an answer.”

------

mtbsm

« Reply #482 on: March 16, 2024, 11:05:19 AM »
How tf did Dre not know he had high blood pressure? Just straight up doesn’t see the dr ever?

goodyoung

« Reply #483 on: March 16, 2024, 10:49:50 PM »
Don't expect much from Kimmel interview, it's gonna be some basic ass questions. It's not a Missionary rollout.

shmosh

« Reply #484 on: March 17, 2024, 08:27:56 AM »
Anyone got a link to the full Dre interview with James Corden? I have no interest in paying money for it or to James Corden

mtbsm

« Reply #485 on: March 19, 2024, 05:26:58 AM »
snoop dre and 50 on kimmel tonight...

Dre sounds like he's the one ready to work on this project til it's done...

During an interview on SiriusXM’s This Life of Mine that went live on Thursday (March 14), the N.W.A veteran told host James Corden that he and his “brother” aren’t always on the same page when it comes to the number of side projects the Doggfather takes on.

“I personally think he does too much shit and we’ve been battling and bumping heads about [it],” he said.

“Hell yeah I tell him that. I’m always in my big brother mode. I always tell him like, ‘Why the fuck are you doing this and that? Come on.’ He’s like, ‘Let me live Dr. Dre, cuz. Let me do my thing, man. Do I bother you about the shit you doing, cuz?’

He continued: “So we have our — I call it sibling rivalries and shit like that — but I would love it if he’d just focus on this thing and make sure this thing right here that we’re working on is the best that it can be.”

AftermathBeats

« Reply #488 on: March 19, 2024, 12:55:46 PM »
  Dr.Dre at the Walk of Fame with Snoop,Eminem and 50 Cent.  https://www.youtube.com/live/4bNLs1hxVp8?si=5W8Wd1NJHca-V_ln

mtbsm

« Reply #489 on: March 19, 2024, 01:19:37 PM »
  Dr.Dre at the Walk of Fame with Snoop,Eminem and 50 Cent.  https://www.youtube.com/live/4bNLs1hxVp8?si=5W8Wd1NJHca-V_ln

iovine said dre working on other genres. we about to get some mid dr dre producitons on this snoop album?

Dwax-187

« Reply #490 on: March 19, 2024, 04:15:58 PM »
Some good speeches, the good Doc got his star on the walk of fame today!

Classic Snoop…
 “still make me do every muthafuckin line 100 million times”!

https://www.youtube.com/live/4bNLs1hxVp8?si=K7i1JGYAm3kspVMf

Definitely some sibling rivalry shit… and DJ Quik showed up!  Some west coast royalty was there.

rivoli

« Reply #491 on: March 19, 2024, 08:42:25 PM »
Snoop is smoking too much if he really thinks it was going to take 2 weeks

AftermathBeats

« Reply #492 on: March 19, 2024, 09:21:51 PM »
Jimmy Kimmel Dr.Dre‘s Anatomy
https://youtu.be/mUBXUyRoQco?si=ksWhipws9f7LtLL3

AftermathBeats

« Reply #493 on: March 19, 2024, 09:51:16 PM »
Dr.Dre starts mixing Missionary in April!

romson19

« Reply #494 on: March 19, 2024, 10:12:38 PM »
Who is that lady at 29:28 dre obviously looks embarrassed when she says something to him
https://youtu.be/3Eb2yFcSmJc?t=1768
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz