Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)  (Read 36378 times)

astra4322

Re: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)
« Reply #495 on: March 19, 2024, 10:24:52 PM »
Dr.Dre starts mixing Missionary in April!

April 2035

AftermathBeats

« Reply #496 on: March 19, 2024, 10:53:25 PM »
April 2035

Dr.Dre: believe it or not, we're coming back! 2024

astra4322

« Reply #497 on: March 19, 2024, 11:09:46 PM »
Dr.Dre: believe it or not, we're coming back! 2024

Not

AftermathBeats

« Reply #498 on: March 19, 2024, 11:12:07 PM »
Jimmy Kimmel Full Interview Aftermath coming back in 2024! #Dr.Dre #Snoop Dogg #Eminem #50 Cent

https://youtu.be/eeumL7Fz-8M?si=PXxGyWQEJ8snDB9d

The following users thanked this post: The Predator

b.laden

« Reply #499 on: March 20, 2024, 12:23:44 AM »
most young heads dont know who s Dr Dre and thats a good thing
and they dont care about old Snoop

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #500 on: March 20, 2024, 12:53:29 AM »

How is that a good thing?

AftermathBeats

« Reply #501 on: March 20, 2024, 01:06:15 AM »

Then you're in the wrong forum

The Predator

« Reply #502 on: March 20, 2024, 01:31:15 AM »
Snoop, walk of star quotes -

Rock in the sand on the beach he'd soon discover, now we deep cover blood brothers on a mission,' he rapped. 'House with no furniture, studio in the back with a little bit of food in the kitchen. Long Beach to Compton to Calabasas compositions.'

Snoop continued: 'Pay attention. Quincy had Michael, they rewrote the cycle. So if Dre is Q and Mike is Snoop, we bang G thang motherf**king super group Death Row.'

The 16-time Grammy nominee continued: 'Forever in out hearts now engraved on the Hollywood blocks/ With the Sinatras and Oscars/ Movie stars and mobsters.'

Other verses included Snoop calling out Dr. Dre for making him record every line '100 times' and on they're still 'on the grind' in the studio together after three decades of friendship.

'I thank you for being a perfectionist and pushing me to be great,' he said. 'You always bring out the best of the Dogg, Dr. Dre and that I do appreciate.'

Snoop raved about the 'magic in the studio' they've created and how they've 'left a mark on the world of music' through their collaborations.

'From intro to endo, our partnership has been legendary. Dre, the motherf**king doctor. Congratulations on this well-deserved honor and welcome to my motherf**king neighborhood. Get your walk on, Cuz,' the rapper concluded.

b.laden

« Reply #503 on: March 20, 2024, 01:46:58 AM »
I was exaggeratin but sometimes i think  you got destroy to rebuild and forget the past
NWA and 80's hip hop was a completly new form of music ,
the Chronic is in my top 3 ever ,a masterpiece ,  i dont hate

AftermathBeats

« Reply #504 on: March 20, 2024, 02:05:31 AM »
I was exaggeratin but sometimes i think  you got destroy to rebuild and forget the past
NWA and 80's hip hop was a completly new form of music ,
the Chronic is in my top 3 ever ,a masterpiece ,  i dont hate

After most of the shit that came out in recent years, it's also good to hear something from the OG's again, maybe the last time and if it's only for the older generation

goodyoung

« Reply #505 on: March 20, 2024, 04:10:44 AM »
Dre's gonna start mixing the album mid April just like Snoop was gonna drop a single "in two weeks" back in January. You can even tell that Dre was kinda confused when Snoop said that.

romson19

« Reply #506 on: March 20, 2024, 04:29:39 AM »
I watched this event live and just think that The Game fucked up his relationschip with Dre. They even aint mentioned him when that guy read a fuckn loooong list artists Dre worked with. Documentary was the one of the biggest west coast album produced by Dre.
Game is soooo dumb. He could stand with them yesterday. Lol im so courious if he cryied and the same with Daz...
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

mtbsm

« Reply #507 on: March 20, 2024, 05:37:05 AM »
I watched this event live and just think that The Game fucked up his relationschip with Dre. They even aint mentioned him when that guy read a fuckn loooong list artists Dre worked with. Documentary was the one of the biggest west coast album produced by Dre.
Game is soooo dumb. He could stand with them yesterday. Lol im so courious if he cryied and the same with Daz...

he was waaaaay at the bottom of that list.. but isn't that what game wanted? dre didn't do much for game, right? (his words) except give him all star cast and budget to put out his first album, and 50 gift wrapped him the best shit. oh remember that eminem love letter game wrote?

game funny dude

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #508 on: March 20, 2024, 07:20:37 AM »

I think he meant that if an old artist realizes he's irrelevant to the young crowd that hip hop appeals to, it might reinvigorate the artist to try harder to make good music.

I will say that Michael Jordan noticed that the young basketball fans had stopped recognizing how good he was, which is why he did "The Last Dance" to kind of reintroduce himself to a new generation of basketball fans who didn't grow up watching him play in the 80s and 90s.

So I think that's what OP meant by saying it's good that young fans don't know who Dre is. However, I don't know if Dre cares about what young hip hop fans in the 2020s think about him, honestly.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

jman91331

« Reply #509 on: March 20, 2024, 07:48:42 AM »
I can see Daz and Game not being there bit what was odd to me is no Cube or Kendrick being there.  Even spots Dre's son Curtis Young in the cut.