Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)  (Read 38834 times)

Sccit

Re: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)
« Reply #360 on: January 29, 2024, 11:36:03 PM »
Hopefully for your sake you at least break even with the RBX project.  Sounds like you might be losing money if this album is 2 years iin the making with no real promo or release date, especially for an artiist peaking 30 years ago.

Im still ready for a nostalgia album when or if it drops!  8)

well that depends on if people like u support it foreal or just stream it which hurts most artists

we sold out of the fatlip vinyl but only a couple people on this website actually supported it

hoping for more love on here for rbx tho

astra4322

« Reply #361 on: January 29, 2024, 11:55:53 PM »

well that depends on if people like u support it foreal or just stream it which hurts most artists

we sold out of the fatlip vinyl but only a couple people on this website actually supported it

Can you show us the cover?

AftermathBeats

AftermathBeats

« Reply #363 on: January 30, 2024, 05:22:04 AM »
https://x.com/patmcafeeshow/status/1750963665786777765?s=46&t=iZGSzmEx9o0oPCgYcAcNbg

New Interview about the Album

Again on the subject. We will get a release date and the first single in a short time. In the last weeks, Snoop has teased it too often, which is already part of the promotion to increase the hype. The albums that Dre never released, most of them were newcomers, when Snoop says it publicly, the whole world looks at it. The time has already passed to back down

mtbsm

« Reply #364 on: January 30, 2024, 08:24:10 AM »
snoop told them "you're the first to know" exclusive info lol

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #365 on: January 30, 2024, 09:07:42 AM »

I'll support if it's good music and i'm feeling it.  I'm not going to buy it just cause it's RBX.  I hope he releases a great album.  Hell, i hope all the OGs release great albums.  But whether you're an OG or a BG to the rap game, if it's trash, i'm not buying it. 

Sccit

« Reply #366 on: January 30, 2024, 04:28:53 PM »
I'll support if it's good music and i'm feeling it.  I'm not going to buy it just cause it's RBX.  I hope he releases a great album.  Hell, i hope all the OGs release great albums.  But whether you're an OG or a BG to the rap game, if it's trash, i'm not buying it.

you already said you were feelin the single that dropped ….. did you support lets ride by purchasing it? 🤔

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #367 on: January 30, 2024, 05:42:16 PM »

you already said you were feelin the single that dropped ….. did you support lets ride by purchasing it? 🤔

Did you release a hard copy single?  I don’t do streaming. I’ll buy the album if I’m feeling it. Takes more than one decent single to move an album. No disrespect. I hope it’s great. But i want that classic west coast gfunk sound. If the album has that vibe, i’m in. You already made one mistake by not putting THE MAN Soopafly on it. You had the connection through Daz. A bitch-checking verse probably wouldn’t have cost very much. No Suga Free either…

teecee

« Reply #368 on: January 30, 2024, 06:17:46 PM »

Did Let’s Ride disappear from streaming or am I trippin?

Rubenowski

« Reply #369 on: January 30, 2024, 09:07:13 PM »
It’s been probably 20 years since I’ve posted here but thought I’d throw some spice in the mix lol

So snoop said in that business forum interview that the album was coming soon and coinciding with the release of a gin and juice alcoholic beverage him and Dre are putting out soon.

I follow local liquor stores on Instagram cause I’m into craft beers and one of them posted a promo for the gin and juice beverage coming to their store in a few weeks around mid February.

Snoop mentioned the possibility of a single being released within the next few weeks

🤔

The following users thanked this post: BJV

mtbsm

« Reply #370 on: January 31, 2024, 05:59:08 AM »
whatever happened to chronic iced tea?

AftermathBeats

rivoli

« Reply #372 on: January 31, 2024, 12:42:28 PM »
I feel it in the air..

Its the debut of the single

shmosh

« Reply #373 on: January 31, 2024, 12:43:57 PM »
helter skelter
make ups to break ups
chairman of the boards
king t
hittman
rakim
hayes
king mez

what else?

Helter Skelter was the scrapped reunion LP with Ice Cube on Death Row - think they only ended up recording 4 tracks or so (incuding Natural Born Killers).

More though from Aftermath - RBX, Jon Connor, the original Dre-produced plans for the Raekwon record etc

Sccit

« Reply #374 on: January 31, 2024, 05:16:26 PM »
Did Let’s Ride disappear from streaming or am I trippin?

yea.. it’ll be back when the albums out

The following users thanked this post: Okka