Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)  (Read 38847 times)

mtbsm

Re: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)
« Reply #450 on: February 12, 2024, 01:53:32 PM »
Detox coming Wednesday

rivoli

« Reply #451 on: February 12, 2024, 04:38:53 PM »
 ;D I will be here for it when it comes out..

Even if I am senior citizen then  8)

At a minimum its bound to leak at some point

The Predator

« Reply #452 on: February 16, 2024, 07:41:05 AM »
Dr Dre sent out a scout to find some 'dope whistlers' from the hood/barrio but discovered a world champion instead -

Being a professional whistler in Hollywood has led to some truly odd jobs. She recorded in the studio with Dr. Dre. (His producer stumbled upon her randomly. He was looking more generally for “dope whistlers.”)

Dr Dre's new pro-champ whistler, her name is Molly Lewis,  -

----------------------

Eric Sermon making dollars with Dre -

Eric Sermon of EPMD Talks About His Superproductive Recording Session with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg

The EPMD rapper and producer says they recorded five songs, both for his own project and for Dr. Dre x Snoop Dogg’s upcoming album.

Eric Sermon revised this moment during his recent interview :

When I was here with Dre, me and Dre made five records. And he made three in one night. Off of my production, though. And then, we did another one with Snoop, that’s supposed to be on the new Snoop record, and I also did one with him, that me and him rhymed on, which was CRAZY. It’s a blessing. I never talk, I hate to big up myself. I’ve always been an introvert, I’ve always been quiet. But a lot of dope shit has happened in the last couple of years.

Eric talked about three songs two years ago, when posting about that remarkable session with Dr. Dre:

I got to L.A a day before the #superbowl ..then 2 days after that was his bday…after that .. the #sagacontinues. We worked on my new project #DYNAMICDUOS … the next day he called @snoopdogg we made something epic for him .. then we made something for him after.. I think lol. Then he says erick .. that’s 3. What’s next ? GOD doesn’t make mistakes. Thanks for the opportunity. We were friends for over 30 and never worked together.. a lot of ppl has been waiting on this to happen. Well .. here it is

Tony Trey

« Reply #453 on: February 16, 2024, 12:00:39 PM »

it’s not a year past due lol

it was said to come november 2023

they’ve only been workin on it for a year & change

Maybe I misunderstood the initial announcement in mid-2022. I thought at that time they said they were going to release it Nov. 2022, then it got moved to Nov. 2023.

The Predator

« Reply #454 on: February 16, 2024, 01:59:27 PM »
Snoop Dogg’s brother Bing Worthington dies aged 44

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
« Reply #455 on: February 16, 2024, 03:48:57 PM »
RIP Bing aka Pretty Tony. He was on Be Thsnkful on Eastsidaz

The following users thanked this post: Marco

astra4322

« Reply #456 on: February 17, 2024, 01:51:04 AM »
RIP Bing aka Pretty Tony. He was on Be Thsnkful on Eastsidaz

And he is a part of  Lifestyle duo which released an album Liquid Cocaine.

Zeccy

« Reply #457 on: February 24, 2024, 11:08:11 PM »
Getting really quiet again. Damn…..

The Predator

« Reply #458 on: February 24, 2024, 11:30:27 PM »
Can't have this thread going silent, so...

Snoop Dogg Gives Update On 'Masterful' New Album With Dr. Dre: 'It's A Grown Snoop Dogg

Snoop Dogg has offered an update on his new album Missionary which he’s making with Dr. Dre.

Appearing on All the Smoke with Matt Barnes and Stephen Jackson, Snoop revealed that he’s currently hard at work in the studio with his longtime collaborator, and they’re putting together something he has high hopes for.

“I’m in the lab with Dr. Dre right now. That’s Death Row/Aftermath. We finishing that up right now, tidying up the pieces to that. He’s a perfectionist,” he said at the 39:48 in the video below.

Revealing the origins of the project, Tha Doggfather said: “The n-gga called me one day about two years ago. He was like, ‘N-gga, come over, let me do a couple of songs with you.’

“I go over there and he like, ‘N-gga, let me do your album.’ And I’m like, ‘Alright, let’s go!’ We go in, knock out a couple of songs. He hit me back: ‘I need two more days.’ I got that call probably about 85 times. This n-gga need two more days all the time.

“But when you hear what we have and how he got me rapping, it’s like a grown Snoop Dogg. There’s some growth to him. It’s the way he selects his bars, it’s the way he uses his voice. [Dr. Dre] uses me like a fucking robot and I love it because I love to be produced. I love to be challenged.”

Snoop went on to call the material they’ve recorded for the album “masterful” and praised Dre for using his voice “like an instrument.”

Snoop Dogg has been teasing the album for over a year and previously revealed that it would be titled Missionary, though it is not clear if that is still the name of the project.

The name is a nod to his 1993 debut Doggystyle, which was also produced by Dr. Dre and celebrated its 30th anniversary last year.

----------------

‘Gin & Juice’ Canned Cocktail Launched by Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg

“Look at our age and look at what we’ve done, and we still love each other, so why not do something together?”

Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg have partnered once again, though on a new track, but for the rollout of Gin & Juice – a ready-to-drink product from their new premium spirits company.

The drink, modeled after the classic 1994 song “Gin & Juice” that helped establish Dre and Snoop as hip-hop superstars, the pair are now known as much for their wide-ranging entrepreneurial ventures as for their game-changing music.

“Gin & Juice” (the canned cocktail), comes in four flavors: Citrus, Melon, Passionfruit, and Apricot. It will be rolling out domestically throughout the US now through early spring. More offerings from the brand will be announced in the future.

“There’s passion behind it, and friendship and love and a culture. We’re shooting to make everything we do magnificent, and fortunately, most of the time we hit the target.” “Look where we’re at in our careers,” added Snoop Dogg.

“Look at our age and look at what we’ve done, and we still love each other, so why not do something together? A lot of times people have been in a relationship for thirty years and can’t talk to each other, can’t hang out, so it’s just fun to be in a partnership with people that you actually love.”

goodyoung

« Reply #459 on: February 25, 2024, 05:22:58 AM »
Getting really quiet again. Damn…..
Wow no way who would've thought
But Snoop said the single was coming out in 2 weeks!

Zeccy

« Reply #460 on: February 25, 2024, 08:16:09 AM »
Wow no way who would've thought
But Snoop said the single was coming out in 2 weeks!

When did he say that?

dameons

« Reply #461 on: February 25, 2024, 07:26:25 PM »
Won't happen ..Unfortunately

Jay_J

« Reply #462 on: February 25, 2024, 10:06:21 PM »
Did you guys watch "matrix 4"?? the matrix resurrections??? do you remember how it felt after you watched it? you asked for the new matrix movie for long years but after it came true and you watched it, you felt like wish they wouldnt make it. that's how you are going to feel after listening to missionary if they really releases it.

mtbsm

« Reply #463 on: February 26, 2024, 06:07:05 AM »
https://hiphopdx.com/news/dr-dre-erick-sermon-not-want-write-raps

this is good, watch the video in the article

BJV

« Reply #464 on: February 26, 2024, 06:12:29 AM »
Did you guys watch "matrix 4"?? the matrix resurrections??? do you remember how it felt after you watched it? you asked for the new matrix movie for long years but after it came true and you watched it, you felt like wish they wouldnt make it. that's how you are going to feel after listening to missionary if they really releases it.

I already had that with Matrix 2 & 3 only the first one is really good.