Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)  (Read 38898 times)

AftermathBeats

Re: SNOOP DOGG - MISSIONARY Produced By Dr. Dre (Coming Soon)
« Reply #585 on: May 12, 2024, 08:32:04 AM »
Well that's not promising. Surely Snoop's should be the priority to kick start the resurgence, in the same way Doggystyle came before Dogg Food.

That was the plan! Probably the work on the album took too long, Snoop is in the summer at the Olympic Games so also no focus on the album, the only thing he could do now to use the time and expand the artist of his label before it's too late

PLANT

« Reply #586 on: May 12, 2024, 12:16:42 PM »
That was the plan! Probably the work on the album took too long, Snoop is in the summer at the Olympic Games so also no focus on the album, the only thing he could do now to use the time and expand the artist of his label before it's too late
He’s also about to go on tour until almost the end of June, then working summer olympics, so basically won’t be working on the album from now until end of August.  Not looking very promising

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #587 on: May 12, 2024, 01:24:08 PM »
I don’t think any cut from these old Deathrow crew going to the on the album.

This is strictly Dr Dre’s project.

These new Dogg Pound album with cuts from all the DPGC/Eastsidaz  members would be good for Snoop to take all of them on tour with him before the Olympics.

I suspect Aftermath have their own roll out planned with Em, Snoop, Marsha and Maybe 50 later in the year
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #588 on: May 12, 2024, 02:48:32 PM »

This is strictly Dr Dre’s project.
I suspect Aftermath have their own roll out planned with Em, Snoop, Marsha and Maybe 50 later in the year

Sounds more like it.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #589 on: May 12, 2024, 03:29:52 PM »
Well that's not promising. Surely Snoop's should be the priority to kick start the resurgence, in the same way Doggystyle came before Dogg Food.

I respectfully disagree. If it's commercially successful, this new DPG album and getting the crew bacc together will yield solo projects, including Missionary, in the same way The Chronic (in theory) was supposed to lead to all those artists' solo projects.

But, again, the DPG album needs to be successful to spawn all of the potential follow-up albums, so again please let's all support it financially.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

shmosh

« Reply #590 on: May 12, 2024, 04:16:03 PM »
I don't think respectfully, that the DPG album will command anywhere near enough attention to kick off mainstream interest in Missionary. The Chronic was a Dre album, Snoop would come before the DPG in terms of business sense.

But as others have said, if Snoop's attention is elsewhere (which is also ironically what Dre publicly complained about), then I now do fear it won't materialise and I was quite optimistic when Dre said he's mixing in April.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #591 on: May 12, 2024, 04:51:06 PM »
I respectfully disagree. If it's commercially successful, this new DPG album and getting the crew bacc together will yield solo projects, including Missionary, in the same way The Chronic (in theory) was supposed to lead to all those artists' solo projects.

But, again, the DPG album needs to be successful to spawn all of the potential follow-up albums, so again please let's all support it financially.

On a business stand point, anything DPG/Death Row related has no affliation with the Snoop/Dre Afthermath stuff.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #592 on: May 12, 2024, 06:02:58 PM »
Guys, give it up already, this isn't coming out.  Snoop is on to other things, Dre is doing other things. Remember DOC said the album was completed and all was left to do was mix it, this was over a year ago.  Dre was not happy with the final result and Snoop doesn't want to record songs year after year for this.  Dre even said Snoop lacks focus and can't get him to concentrate on the matter at hand.  The album is over with, scrapped, another Detox in the vaults. 

Honestly, with the way Dre's production has been lately, and after hearing a few snippets of the new DPG album and new Eastsidaz album, honestly looking more forward to those than this Snoop album. 

goodyoung

« Reply #593 on: May 12, 2024, 09:17:11 PM »
Y'all are delusional (well, except for Soopafly DPGC). Between your  "U know what I'm startin to get the feeling that Missionary won't come out  :( " and your irrational hopes that Eastsidaz or DPG albums will be even a bit successful it's like y'all can't learn.

Missionary isn't coming out, as it was obvious from the very start. Snoop even gave you dumbasses a clue when he said that Dre "always needs 2 more days", meaning it's never gonna be finished.

For them new Death Row albums to sell anything over 3k would be a miracle.

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #594 on: May 13, 2024, 12:26:37 PM »
All I'm really saying is that if this new Dogg Pound album flops hard, that could be the end of Snoop's Death Row era before it even barely gets out of the starting gate.

Financial success still matters in this business. I will support the album, but will the rest of you???  ???
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

astra4322

« Reply #595 on: May 13, 2024, 12:49:24 PM »
All I'm really saying is that if this new Dogg Pound album flops hard, that could be the end of Snoop's Death Row era before it even barely gets out of the starting gate.

Financial success still matters in this business. I will support the album, but will the rest of you???  ???

Waiting for this - can’t wait.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #596 on: May 13, 2024, 03:20:06 PM »

This will flop. The only successful artist on Death Row right now is October London

Dwax-187

« Reply #597 on: May 13, 2024, 04:00:30 PM »
This will flop. The only successful artist on Death Row right now is October London

What is the definition of a successful album these days?  Used to be gold (500k) and platinum sold (1M) copies.

Is it downloads? Copies? Something else? Streams?

How many?   ???

Sccit

« Reply #598 on: May 13, 2024, 06:32:22 PM »

no way October london does better numbers than a snoop solo produced by dre or even the new DPG

Lucifuge

« Reply #599 on: May 14, 2024, 12:00:43 AM »
Its building up
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D