Author Topic: Dre throwing up the devil horns again to start his Eminem Rock'n'Roll speech  (Read 301 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
How many times does he do it before we question whether he sold his soul?  That's not normal for rap artists to throw up the devil signs that often and Dre never used to do it.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

isnt it the rock n roll hall of fame????

so why wouldn’t he throw up a rock symbol??

isn’t he from Detroit Rock City?

he’s been throwin that up his entire career

• Muthafuckin' Don!
isnt it the rock n roll hall of fame????

so why wouldn’t he throw up a rock symbol??

isn’t he from Detroit Rock City?

he’s been throwin that up his entire career

I was talking about Dre not Em..Dre came out of the gangsta rap line which was about throwing up gang signs not devil horns and now every thing he does he got to throw up devil horns?  Even at the end of his super bowl performance when crowd cheering and all eyes on him??  I'm telling you man.. it is suspicious.. I don't trust this dude anymore

As for Em, Em didn't really start getting into devil horns thing too much until the post 8 Mile side of his career.  And even if he did before that it was kind of his shtick, his genre was dark comedy so he was just pushing the line on everything so of course he spit some "devil" shit like on D-12 album and such but it was just for rhymes not cause he was part of some cult... but now you wonder if he's at such high status he really is a part of the cult...

Sccit

I was talking about Dre not Em..Dre came out of the gangsta rap line which was about throwing up gang signs not devil horns and now every thing he does he got to throw up devil horns?  Even at the end of his super bowl performance when crowd cheering and all eyes on him??  I'm telling you man.. it is suspicious.. I don't trust this dude anymore

As for Em, Em didn't really start getting into devil horns thing too much until the post 8 Mile side of his career.  And even if he did before that it was kind of his shtick, his genre was dark comedy so he was just pushing the line on everything so of course he spit some "devil" shit like on D-12 album and such but it was just for rhymes not cause he was part of some cult... but now you wonder if he's at such high status he really is a part of the cult...

dre was never really a gangsta

he was just around gangstas which is why you would see him throwing up gang signs 

when he came up around the dance music scene he was dressing like the village people

now he’s around white executives and “rock royalty” which is why he’s throwing up rock signs

simple science

• Muthafuckin' Don!

dre was never really a gangsta

he was just around gangstas which is why you would see him throwing up gang signs 

when he came up around the dance music scene he was dressing like the village people

now he’s around white executives and “rock royalty” which is why he’s throwing up rock signs

simple science

That's ridiculous.  Why is he "rock royalty" at the Superbowl?  Shouldn't he be representing hip-hop?? Since when have the devil horns been a hip-hop symbol

Sccit

That's ridiculous.  Why is he "rock royalty" at the Superbowl?  Shouldn't he be representing hip-hop?? Since when have the devil horns been a hip-hop symbol

do you think dre hangs with gangstas nowadays?

when has dre not assimilated? ever since his world class wreckin cru days

be real bout it

Dee Tha AK

He been throwing the sign up w Iovine in a pic too 😂

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Dre is not part of illluminati or a satan worshipper

Dee Tha AK

Dre is not part of illluminati or a satan worshipper

Says?