Author Topic: Capadonna driving a cab these days to make ends meet  (Read 161 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Capadonna driving a cab these days to make ends meet
« on: November 19, 2022, 03:34:56 PM »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Dee Tha AK

Re: Capadonna driving a cab these days to make ends meet
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2022, 06:14:56 PM »
Smh

doggfather

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2022, 11:27:41 PM »
again?

as i know he was a driver back in the day too.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Okka

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2022, 07:39:53 AM »
again?

as i know he was a driver back in the day too.

Pretty sure this is about when he started driving the cab in the early 2000's.

https://www.mtv.com/news/x5az1o/cappadonna-opts-to-be-homeless-drives-cab-to-support-fam

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2022, 11:00:12 PM »
Whos to blame?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2022, 05:36:17 AM »
Pretty sure this is about when he started driving the cab in the early 2000's.

https://www.mtv.com/news/x5az1o/cappadonna-opts-to-be-homeless-drives-cab-to-support-fam

Maybe it's both, he did it before and now did it again.  I drove a cab for like 3 days and nights.  It's a very hard way to make a living but some make it look easy.

Interesting.. I respect it in a way.  I've always wondered what rappers do that were in that range of artists who maybe had like one gold album or a deal that went sour... not enough to be wealthy for life, but enough to have devoted everything to rap in their 20's but didn't earn enough money to live off of it in their 30's and 40's.

There has to be a ton of rappers in that category but it's rare you ever hear what comes of them.  They go back to livin wit moms?  Live off females? 

Look at Baby S for example.  The guy still trying to make it as a rapper, does shows, but I think his wife is working and he's still trying to get his career off the ground.  Artists in that range.  You don't picture them working 9 to 5's

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Okka

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2022, 08:11:43 AM »
Maybe it's both, he did it before and now did it again.  I drove a cab for like 3 days and nights.  It's a very hard way to make a living but some make it look easy.

Interesting.. I respect it in a way.  I've always wondered what rappers do that were in that range of artists who maybe had like one gold album or a deal that went sour... not enough to be wealthy for life, but enough to have devoted everything to rap in their 20's but didn't earn enough money to live off of it in their 30's and 40's.

There has to be a ton of rappers in that category but it's rare you ever hear what comes of them.  They go back to livin wit moms?  Live off females? 

Look at Baby S for example.  The guy still trying to make it as a rapper, does shows, but I think his wife is working and he's still trying to get his career off the ground.  Artists in that range.  You don't picture them working 9 to 5's

The video of him driving the cab in your first post is very old. Don't you see that?