Author Topic: Ice Cube, Too Short speak out against Coward-19 vaxx  (Read 554 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Ice Cube, Too Short speak out against Coward-19 vaxx
« on: November 22, 2022, 10:37:55 AM »
Cube turned down 9 million and being blackballed in Hollywood cause he refused the jab and Too Short calling it a Plandemic.  Finally some rappers not acting like sheep. 🐑 The best was Busta Rhymes “fucc your mask” but there were others too that have spoken out, here’s my unofficial list of rappers who ain’t sheep 🐑

Busta
Pete Rock
Niki Minaj
Ice Cube
Too Short
Lord Jammar

^^ that’s it the list is very short.  The rest talk all this gangsta or revolutionary shit but turned sheep when the lockdowns, masks, and forced vaxx came

https://twitter.com/shmurdalato/status/1594607117939445761?s=46&t=bwyOwB2XavySHUTKh3DG-Q
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Rubinho

Re: Ice Cube, Too Short speak out against Coward-19 vaxx
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2022, 12:20:29 PM »
It is really worrying the list is so short. I'm sure there are some underground rappers we don't know that coulb be added though. But if this it out all famous rappers.... Damn

h2k4

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2022, 03:57:17 PM »
 :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2022, 08:30:15 PM »
Never thought i'd see the day where anyone would even care what a rapper takes for medication or what sort of illnesses he's vaccinated against.  Are any of these guys vaccinated against smallpox?  Better check into that!  lol, this is reaching new levels of STANISM. 

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2022, 09:39:24 PM »
this is reaching new levels of STANISM.

the fact that this is coming from you is great

The following users thanked this post: HighEyeCue, Duckasuckin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2022, 10:46:38 PM »
Never thought i'd see the day where anyone would even care what a rapper takes for medication or what sort of illnesses he's vaccinated against.  Are any of these guys vaccinated against smallpox?  Better check into that!  lol, this is reaching new levels of STANISM.

I’m not the one who cares what shots anyone does or doesn’t take.  It was the govt and big business that was forcing and mandating people to take the Coward-19 jab even if they didn’t want to.  Such matters used to be private till the Plandemic started.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2022, 06:10:32 AM »
I’m not the one who cares what shots anyone does or doesn’t take.  It was the govt and big business that was forcing and mandating people to take the Coward-19 jab even if they didn’t want to.  Such matters used to be private till the Plandemic started.

I understand that. But why are you making a list of rappers who did or did not get vaccinated? Especially if you say you don’t care.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2022, 06:11:41 AM »

the fact that this is coming from you is great

😂. I guess i need to look into if Soopafly got vaccinated. I’m slipping.

The following users thanked this post: Sccit, RoscoeOutlaw, HighEyeCue, Hellquist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2022, 10:26:04 AM »
I understand that. But why are you making a list of rappers who did or did not get vaccinated? Especially if you say you don’t care.

The issue is the use of force.  Rappers listed were the ones who spoke out against either the forced masking, forced lockdowns, and forced injections…

I’m guessing your one of the sheep 🐑 the way you haven’t a clue

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2022, 01:13:13 PM »
The issue is the use of force.  Rappers listed were the ones who spoke out against either the forced masking, forced lockdowns, and forced injections…

I’m guessing your one of the sheep 🐑 the way you haven’t a clue

I understand you’re against government mandating it. Totally agree. But why are you trying to keep a tally of the rappers who are vaccinated?  Why would someone knowing if a rapper was vaccinated have any bearing on your personal beliefs or make you more likely to want to listen to their music?  There’s just no correlation between the two. It’s weird.

Tony Trey

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2022, 05:59:54 PM »

That's completely and utterly false. Small pox vaccines were required until it was eradicated.  Measles, mumps, rubella, diptheria, polio, tetanus, chicken pox, amd hepatitis vaccines are mandated to attend public schools and colleges in most states.  In WW2, soldiers were required to get vaccines for influenza, tetanus, cholera, diphtheria, plague and yellow fever.  George fucking Washington in the American Revolution mandated his soldier get vaccines.  You don't know shit about history.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2022, 12:31:21 AM »
I understand you’re against government mandating it. Totally agree. But why are you trying to keep a tally of the rappers who are vaccinated?  Why would someone knowing if a rapper was vaccinated have any bearing on your personal beliefs or make you more likely to want to listen to their music?  There’s just no correlation between the two. It’s weird.

My list was of rappers who have spoken out against the Coward-19 Plandemic. 

My list wasn't a list of rappers not vaccinated.

...And why do I care.  Because hip-hop was a originally supposed to be a voice of the people, it was an expression of deeper truths hidden from society—but instead hip-hop has been co-opted by the Globalist narrative and most rappers are all sellouts.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2022, 12:32:59 AM »
That's completely and utterly false. Small pox vaccines were required until it was eradicated.  Measles, mumps, rubella, diptheria, polio, tetanus, chicken pox, amd hepatitis vaccines are mandated to attend public schools and colleges in most states.  In WW2, soldiers were required to get vaccines for influenza, tetanus, cholera, diphtheria, plague and yellow fever.  George fucking Washington in the American Revolution mandated his soldier get vaccines.  You don't know shit about history.

Sheep in the building...

Ive been working and going to school for over 30 years, travelled around the world and last two years of plandemic were first time I was ever asked or required to show proof of a vaccination for work or travel.

Rubinho

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2022, 03:22:51 AM »

Even if this right, those are/were serious disseases. Covid has been a joke from day 1 and only harms people who are already really ii and/or old. Thats why for those group of people they could suggested the 'Vaxx' (MRNA is not a vaccine by any means), instead of force it on the whole population.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2022, 06:08:09 AM »
My list was of rappers who have spoken out against the Coward-19 Plandemic. 

My list wasn't a list of rappers not vaccinated.

...And why do I care.  Because hip-hop was a originally supposed to be a voice of the people, it was an expression of deeper truths hidden from society—but instead hip-hop has been co-opted by the Globalist narrative and most rappers are all sellouts.

Of course. Hip Hop has changed from its roots. It started way back before your example. It didn’t start as ‘an expression of deeper truth’s hidden from society’. You should do some research into the origins of hip hop. Hip hop is constantly changing. It has zero to do with Covid, whether you believe in its legitimacy or not. The two have nothing to do with one another.