Author Topic: Suge treatment of Kurupt 2003 vs. Suge treatment of Kurupt 1995  (Read 759 times)

Sccit

Re: Suge treatment of Kurupt 2003 vs. Suge treatment of Kurupt 1995
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2022, 04:03:10 AM »
Fred Wreck was the MVP of that album...this was one of my favorites

one of the better dre imitation beats

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2022, 05:03:07 AM »
So, here's ultimately the truth as Tanner Guinn knows it don't take his word for it.

On The History:

"So, Suge was pressuring Kurupt around 1997 when Snoop bounced and Daz bounced for the first time. That's where we get that concert beat down at the ampitheatre. Kurupt leaves the label, runs to Philly, gets the Philadelphia Mafia to head the label. He becomes the S.V.P. of A & R and becomes their start artist. You know this label as Antra. So, the label ends up getting distribution by what would be considered Universal Music Group but it makes no sense seeing as the label didn't exist then. So, anyways, Suge is still muscling up on Kurupt through prison. So Kurupt says fine Suge, I'll release the Death Row stuff re-produced, same writing. That's the first album under Antra and promo-singles for only part of the material. So things go smoothly, but Kurupt is strung out on shrooms and can't stop hanging out in limos. He rents them. So, anyways, Daz is pissed with Snoop in 1999 and Kurupt is loyal to Daz. Daz was still on Death Row during his second return. So, there's already a sort of fall out by this point. Anyways, they reunite but Daz is broke so he goes indie. Starts messing with Mike Dean re-using re-worked Death Row material - RAW and Dillinger and Gotti. Kurupt is doing decent at first, but the mafia keeps you broke. Plus, he had his drug use. So, he starts going broke. So, Suge when he gets out comes in his ear. Says, hey - let's have you re-do somethings on DPG 2002. Let me cut you a paycheck. Kurupt's like I need this. So he does it. But he's like I'm still loyal to Daz, still loyal to Snoop, Soopafly, Bad Azz, the whole DPG. But he goes to Snoop one day and goes I'm broke. Snoop's like I'll fix this - let's sign you to my label. Guess what? Kuruption is suppose to get a limo to drive him to sign the deal. Never happens. So Suge approaches him - says come sign to Death Row, I'll bail you out of a tax debt you've acquired, he's like $1.2 Mill in debt off this alone, I'll get the mafia off your back, I'll make you Vice President of the label, I'll sign you as an artist, I'll even put some money in your pockets. Daz in his own way I forgot the situation had also turned his back on Kurupt. So, Kurupt says I'm still loyal - I'mma sign but I ain't going to diss them. So, we get this unfinished album Back In Lane which is co-written by The D.O.C. - But Snoop because Suge keeps having other artist plus himself diss Snoop and Daz. Says, fuck it - I'mma diss. Plus, when Kurupt showed up on BET as a surprise, they thought disloyalty and it was Suge Knight flexing knowing he just stole Left Eye, had Keisha Cole, and damn near stole Lil Mo. So, they push the button - Kurupt gets caught in the cross fire. He fires back. But think about how long it took him to fire back. Because he didn't want to. End of story.   " - David Tanner Guinn

On The Treatment:

"So, Kurupt got a better stipen check for the time in the original Death Row era but never star artist treatment. During the second generation up until Petey Pablo - he was the star artist. Also, I know you won't believe this one but there are multiple Suge Knights. Run skin colors and ears. So, there's always going to be that change. But yes, definitely more violent. I remember a story involving Yaku or Ambassador Kash where he tried to flex on a friend of mine for letting people hear unheard Petey songs but it was Yaku's doing. So, Suge was definitely more violent. I actually have a few interesting stories about Kurupt, Petey Pablo, and Crooked I that are about the violence Suge inflicted but that's another time." - David Tanner Guinn

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2022, 05:48:59 AM »
Also, I know you won't believe this one but there are multiple Suge Knights. Run skin colors and ears.

cool story bro.. but if you gonna lie as much as this it should have been a better one
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2022, 07:59:06 AM »
cool story bro.. but if you gonna lie as much as this it should have been a better one

bro it’s true

the jews keep replacing suge knights wit different suge knights. pay close attention.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2022, 12:05:25 PM »

bro it’s true

the jews keep replacing suge knights wit different suge knights. pay close attention.

Actually that’s probably true
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2022, 02:02:51 PM »
Actually that’s probably true

of course .. wouldn’t say it if it wasn’t

:shittedon:

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2022, 07:22:56 PM »
"Also, I know you won't believe this one but there are multiple Suge Knights. Run skin colors and ears."

Y do dey do dat?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2022, 11:29:15 AM »
"Also, I know you won't believe this one but there are multiple Suge Knights. Run skin colors and ears."

Y do dey do dat?

T.'s words not mine.

"It has to do with the meeting that changed rap music and how deep the involvement of alphabet agencies truly was in post 89 rap music."

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2022, 10:23:45 PM »
T.'s words not mine.

"It has to do with the meeting that changed rap music and how deep the involvement of alphabet agencies truly was in post 89 rap music."

Yea to increase crime, fill the prisoners & generation money

But the whole double-2Pac/Suge theory... What has it to do widdit?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2022, 03:45:48 AM »
Yea to increase crime, fill the prisoners & generation money

But the whole double-2Pac/Suge theory... What has it to do widdit?

"In the 1940's, the Nazis figured out the art of body doubles. Find someone who looks like you, sorta sounds like you, and inject fat into the larnyx to sound like you. This practice found its way into Mexican organized crime, The C.I.A., and various other things. Hip Hop after 1989 was a bi-product of the intelligence community. Death Row Records was one of the labels affected. Every celebrity in Hollywood has at least one body double in case things go wrong. Suge had four of them. 2Pac, his whole career was body doubles. Death Row Records was setup as a set-up for the inner city community because all of the founders facing RICO. They were forced to work with the U.S. Government and sell out their own using the C.I.A.'s system. Unless, I were to do a full break down of it. It's hard to paraphrase." - David T. Guinn

Dee Tha AK

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2022, 05:52:41 AM »
"In the 1940's, the Nazis figured out the art of body doubles. Find someone who looks like you, sorta sounds like you, and inject fat into the larnyx to sound like you. This practice found its way into Mexican organized crime, The C.I.A., and various other things. Hip Hop after 1989 was a bi-product of the intelligence community. Death Row Records was one of the labels affected. Every celebrity in Hollywood has at least one body double in case things go wrong. Suge had four of them. 2Pac, his whole career was body doubles. Death Row Records was setup as a set-up for the inner city community because all of the founders facing RICO. They were forced to work with the U.S. Government and sell out their own using the C.I.A.'s system. Unless, I were to do a full break down of it. It's hard to paraphrase." - David T. Guinn

What could go wrong?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2022, 06:09:38 AM »
What could go wrong?

"Most of your favorite artists run criminal for charges you never hear about in the public media or they go insane." - David T. Guinn

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2022, 07:29:00 AM »
"Most of your favorite artists run criminal for charges you never hear about in the public media or they go insane." - David T. Guinn

why is tanner posting through your account instead of using his own?

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2022, 07:33:45 AM »

why is tanner posting through your account instead of using his own?

I guess Tanner wishes not to come back but still drop some industry gems.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2022, 07:49:22 AM »
I guess Tanner wishes not to come back but still drop some industry gems.

:trollin: