Author Topic: Jonathan Greenblatt On Combatting Anti-Semitism, Racism, Kanye West, Kyrie etc  (Read 122 times)

Sccit

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
yawn

feels like its being shoved down our throat... you know the whole second semester of 8th grade we studied the Holocaust and Anne Frank and the plight of the Jews.  And I don't think our teacher was even Jewish.  We were even visited by a holocaust survivor and were taught about the evilness of Hitler.

So something like this feels like school
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 01:33:17 AM by TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

yawn

feels like its being shoved down our throat... you know the whole second semester of 8th grade we studied the Holocaust and Anne Frank and the plight of the Jews.  And I don't think our teacher was even Jewish.  We were even visited by a holocaust survivor and were taught about the evilness of Hitler.

So something like this feels like school

smh anti-semitism doesn’t start and end wit the holocaust, despite what they taught u in your dumb ass history class

:snoop:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
smh anti-semitism doesn’t start and end wit the holocaust, despite what they taught u in your dumb ass history class

:snoop:

yes, studying anti-semitism should be a lifelong academic pursuit that goes beyond the classroom

Sccit

yes, studying anti-semitism should be a lifelong academic pursuit that goes beyond the classroom

world history is definitely important

but i’m talking to the guy who used to live by eldridge cleaver soul on ice in order to fit in, so you already know that

:ohwell:

• Muthafuckin' Don!

world history is definitely important

but i’m talking to the guy who used to live by eldridge cleaver soul on ice in order to fit in, so you already know that

:ohwell:

yeah my freshman year of college when I was a self-hating white (before I got beyond my suburb and into the real world)

Sccit

yeah my freshman year of college when I was a self-hating white (before I got beyond my suburb and into the real world)

facts

• Muthafuckin' Don!

facts

yeah man I was suffering from the phenomenon of "white-guilt" way back in 2001 (before it became the official and mainstream narrative being pushed)

Sccit

yeah man I was suffering from the phenomenon of "white-guilt" way back in 2001 (before it became the official and mainstream narrative being pushed)

i know

and now you are on the opposite end of the spectrum (white pride)

that means in another 20 years you might finally find a balance

:think:

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i know

and now you are on the opposite end of the spectrum (white pride)

that means in another 20 years you might finally find a balance

:think:

no, it means when you grow up in a white suburban neighborhood and the blacks you see are your favorite rappers and athletes on TV, and then they try to make you an activist when you go to college--with what they are now referring to as "Critical Race Theory" that whites are historical oppressors and minorities their victims... if you don't have enough experiences out there in the real world to balance it then you could suffer whats known as white guilt or become a self-hating white as I was.

Balance occured in my later 20's as I had by then travelled around the world and faced the hard knocks of life without shelter from any parents/community/ or financially.  I found the works of Libertarian Mastermind Harry Browne who taught that "equality" is a myth and all humans are working from their own unique set of circumstances--and that humans then have to buy, sell, and trade to get what they are missing.  You must offer whatever talents, resources, or abilities that you have to get what you need in life and move forward. 

To say; "I'm a white man and I'm guilty and I owe the world so let me fold in my cards" is to render yourself useless and invalid.  Which is okay when mommy and daddy are still there to back you. But when they aren't there it means falling face first--and I've been there with my head on the pavement.

As the African proverb states, "What mama don't teach; the world gonna teach."

First thing my mother ever taught me was that her husband was my biological father (a lie).

« Last Edit: December 20, 2022, 12:18:27 AM by TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' »

Sccit

no, it means when you grow up in a white suburban neighborhood and the blacks you see are your favorite rappers and athletes on TV, and then they try to make you an activist when you go to college--with what they are now referring to as "Critical Race Theory" that whites are historical oppressors and minorities their victims... if you don't have enough experiences out there in the real world to balance it then you could suffer whats known as white guilt or become a self-hating white as I was.

Balance occured in my later 20's as I had by then travelled around the world and faced the hard knocks of life without shelter from any parents/community/ or financially.  I found the works of Libertarian Mastermind Harry Browne who taught that "equality" is a myth and all humans are working from their own unique set of circumstances--and that humans then have to buy, sell, and trade to get what they are missing.  You must offer whatever talents, resources, or abilities that you have to get what you need in life and move forward. 

To say; "I'm a white man and I'm guilty and I owe the world so let me fold in my cards" is to render yourself useless and invalid.  Which is okay when mommy and daddy are still there to back you. But when they aren't there it means falling face first--and I've been there with my head on the pavement.

As the African proverb states, "What mama don't teach; the world gonna teach."

First thing my mother ever taught me was that her husband was my biological father (a lie).

i guess you finally understand the concept of growth now

because i remember your theory being that people get worse with age

but yea.. the entire forum was tellin u that you’re a self hating white man back then and you fought it tooth n nail

good to see you actually do have self-awareness in that regard .. albeit 20 years later, it’s still somethin

i’m telling u now tho.. and just like u didn’t listen back then, you’re not listening now. you are on the opposite extreme. and it’s just as bad.