Author Topic: 2Pac - Watch Ya Mouth (Nas, Dr. Dre, De La Soul Wendy Williams, Puffy and Big  (Read 409 times)

Dee Tha AK

Which one is the true OG has it leaked? Beats pretty wack if you ask me on the one we all heard.

Same w War Games, OG beat has never leaked right?

OG Snoopaveli

Which one is the true OG has it leaked? Beats pretty wack if you ask me on the one we all heard.

Same w War Games, OG beat has never leaked right?

War Games OG leak with Gitta Strippin beat by Daz. THANKS to Bomb1st
« Last Edit: January 05, 2023, 04:31:39 AM by OG Snoopaveli »

Dee Tha AK

War Games OG leak with Gitta Strippin beat by Daz. THANKS to Bomb1st

Dope but still fan made, right?

OG Snoopaveli

Dope but still fan made, right?

No, no thats the OG

The following users thanked this post: Dee Tha AK

Duck Duck Doggy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Wait why was he dissing De La Soul again? Lol

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
His Dre diss did not age well. LOL

that was Suge's fatal flaw or achilles heal was beefing with Dre.  In fact he's spent the last years of his life in prison now still over the Dre beef.  When Dre left the label Pac kept them on top and they thought they were still invincible and untouchable but Dre has had the last laugh.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Dee Tha AK

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
who can match 2pacs energy on diss tracks...

https://www.hiphopscanner.com/post/2pac-makaveli-watch-ya-mouth-nas-dr-dre-de-la-soul-wendy-williams-puffy-biggie-diss

You’re right about the energy… was bumpin NY 87’ today and it’s that flatline sound almost like the way Eminem comes  in on “Patiently Waiting” the energy boost when Pac bats cleanup on the record is what makes the song.

Funny story, back in that brief era of mid 90’s when Kansas City radio used to support the West Coast they played a lesser known Pac song I’d never heard and this was also the era when you’d come across new rappers every now and then that you’d never heard before and right away you would be like “oh shit this is gonna be the next big thing in rap” I remember I felt that way first time I saw just like 5 seconds of “Thuggish Ruggish Bone” video — and in this instance I heard Pac but before even realizing it was 2pac I thought “damn this guy is the next big thing.  I wasn’t around when Pac came out with Digital Underground so he was already a star by the time “Keep Your Head Up” was blowing up on MTV and a realized what a big deal Pac was.

I miss those days when you’d hear a new voice on a track and instantly know it was the next big thing in hiphop.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)