Author Topic: Sccit you took my bitch u asshole !!!  (Read 64 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Sccit you took my bitch u asshole !!!
« on: January 17, 2023, 06:48:15 PM »
Had a dream my one true love came to visit me in the Kansas City snow—Sccit and his homies was there and when I informed Sccit that that girl was my one true love without hesitation Sccit stabbed me in the back and went out in the snow tryna impress her with his car and saying he was from L.A.  !! 

So I tried to talk sense to da bitch and used Jedi Mind Tricks and got his car to get stuck in the Kansas City snow cause he didn’t know nothin bout that bein from L.A. but they must have escaped the snow trap cause they were gone and he was texting me all kinds of filthy messages bragging about what he was doing with her and what I wasn't doin with her  —

his homies was left behind with me so we went out to the lake cause we was on the country side and they wanted to get some shots of me fishin which they were gonna use for a television show I didn’t want to do it but they were gonna pay me money from their film company
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 12:21:59 AM by TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96' »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Re: Sccit you took my bitch u asshole !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 09:01:48 PM »
 8)