Author Topic: Marsha/Dre Listening Session  (Read 313 times)

mtbsm

teecee

Re: Marsha/Dre Listening Session
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 08:22:36 PM »
Sounds like Dre did the whole album; not sure how it’ll turn out, but I’m intrigued. 

mtbsm

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2023, 03:15:10 AM »
Yeah - see if exec produced or for real produced but def being discussed as if it’s his work

astra4322

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2023, 04:29:19 AM »
So we have another shelved project?

Jay_J

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2023, 04:49:52 AM »
So we have another shelved project?

they did a listening session for finished project. it can't be shelved anymore. but if it's dre there will always be a doubt.

dre told it's a jazz hip-hop fusion album. i'm really curious how it's going to sound like.

it will be the first female release after truth hurts. fingers crossed!!!

what's good about the project is there is still no songs leaked, even after listening party. dre should be really happy and satisfied about the process.

soopa-man

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2023, 09:35:39 AM »
He has been trying to do an album like this for a long time.  This was “completed” more than a year ago he posted a pic on his IG ….  Ow I wonder how long it’s going to take for him and snoop album to drop ….

mtbsm

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2023, 04:53:59 PM »
He has been trying to do an album like this for a long time.  This was “completed” more than a year ago he posted a pic on his IG ….  Ow I wonder how long it’s going to take for him and snoop album to drop ….

man its wild how fast time goes. can't believe that was dec 21 he first said they did the album

astra4322

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2023, 02:34:55 AM »
man its wild how fast time goes. can't believe that was dec 21 he first said they did the album

Exactly!!

Orbyte

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2023, 07:37:06 AM »
To be fair the album wasn't mixed when they posted the first pictures. Dre was buisy with the super bowl until it happened. But yes, this was way over due.

And: yooo, it got a listening party at interscope! She is steps ahead of a Jon Connor-situation lol